Patch 1.82D - Remedy for all assassins :o

Calo

Part of the furniture
Shadowstrike has been replaced with Remedy for the Shadowblade RR5 ability.

- Upon gaining a deathblow on an RvR opponent, the Shadowblade will have increased stealth movement by 25% for the next 60 seconds

&

- Assassination has been replaced with Remedy for the Infiltrator RR5 ability.

- Upon gaining a deathblow on an RvR opponent, the Infiltrator will have increased stealth detection by 25% for the next 60 seconds.

looks good!

kirennia

Part of the furniture
heh, so after a death, SBs are faster, infs can find other people better, and NSes are hidden better :p I'm not so sure I'd be wanting to find someonelse very often just after a fight :)

illu

Part of the furniture
And before people start panicking about OMG I don't need to train to 39 in stealth for the other abilities, I think it just means that we put less in our templates ^^

Very interesting.......

Oli - Illu

OOOO I like this too: - Hookpoint stealth detection NPCs have had their aggression radius reduced, effectively reducing the radius in which they can detect stealthed players. The NPCs that received this change are the Saracen Infiltrator, Kobold Shadowblade and Lurikeen Nightshade. All other stealth detection NPCs in the Frontiers remain unchanged.

Edlina

Can't get enough of FH
omg @ making heroes useless and wardens all the more necessary, nice change for wardens though, extremely nice, obviously.

Dukat

Resident Freddy
Well, thats us scouts up shit creek without a paddle. :(

gratz assassins.

Jimmi

Fledgling Freddie
Congax said:
Is Assasination worth going 39 stealth?
Infils? :p

NO!

extremely situational. I've used it maybe 2-3 times w. success

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
FEAR my warden of dhooom

slamming and spamming battlemaster styles near you soon....

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
hurray this brings 2 good things
1 all you little qqing kiddos lose ur number 1 argument for loseing vs me :p
2 all the little fotm shades will go back to thier infils :)

all the fotm noobs will go back to infils and a good sb with remedy+phebus harp is gonna rape all :/

illu

Part of the furniture
Thinking about it a bit longer, this is what I put on VNBoards:

With the Stealth things being at 35 and 39, doesn't this just mean that we don't spec stealth in our templates as much anymore?

EG whereas before we would do 32+RR(+7) +11 Items

wouldn't we just do 39+RR(+7)+4 Items?

Actually saying that - the spec points have to come from somewhere, so you would have to gimp either weap/LA/env/CS a bit to bump up the stealth. Hmmmmmmmm.

Thinking about it, it just simply isn't worth speccing for Shadowstrike and from what inf's say assassination. The points are a lot more useful elsewhere. As much as shadowstrike was occasionally fun to use - it really is only a bit of fluff.

Not being able to be poisoned in a fight is going to make things strange. This game is going crazy!

Oli - Illu

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Dukat said:
Well, thats us scouts up shit creek without a paddle. :(

gratz assassins.

aye.. think scouts should actually get some love aswell..

lol ziz :)

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
Ziz said:
where am i wrong tough :p

u aint wrong, just funny (in a strange way i may add) :p

its easy to blame remedy if u loose, and its easy to laugh and cheer if u beat a remedy user :)

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh i dont think mythic have dealt with this very well instead of removing and op'd abil and rethinking they have just handed it out to everyone so they are equally overpowered.....Remedy is now an IWIN to every rr5+ vs lower rr's and against any1 whos remedy happens to be down.

Altho im not saying im displeased about getting it my infil just there must be a better way to deal with it....still curious about the new after killing abilities....increase stealth speed and likely hood not to be detected that mean once you gain stealth or you insta poped to stealth upon killing ?

Anyways least some issues have been addressed been a long time since my infil has felt the warmth of mythic love :p

Ziz

Fledgling Freddie
Twinky said:
u aint wrong, just funny (in a strange way i may add) :p

its easy to blame remedy if u loose, and its easy to laugh and cheer if u beat a remedy user :)

i dun use it myself :/ i hate the skill:mad:

sb+phebus and lws will rock the little noob winfils and most shades if played correct sadly thats about like what 1-2 of every 500 sbs...

then im still on the top of the foodchain i get my 13 per tick not useable in combat instant dot and a damage shield...ph34r me mortuls i shall ro0x yo0r w0rld!

Iphis

Fledgling Freddie
Ziz said:
sb+phebus and lws will rock the little noob winfils and most shades if played correct sadly thats about like what 1-2 of every 500 sbs...

Eeek pheobus necky i forgot about that, argh the pain, sb's have their moment in the sun wont be long before the vn boards is a flame with the whine im sure :twak:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
in patch 1.86 all classes can slam, LT, moc+soi, wear plate armor, stealth......

its getting there.......

censi

Can't get enough of FH
very very stupid change giving all 3 assasin remedy....

lots of fights will just be who has remedy up...

remedy needed a nerf on the NS class... something intelligent... I think assasin would like to fight each other and who wins is based on reflexes, and damage, poison choice etc..... not timers though...

--------

It completly flips the tables tbh... I see inf and SB being neck and neck, now with nightshades behind.... in fact u could argue the SB will be top of pile with WS debuffs, and the addition of pheobus, and the extra hits...

Its worrying that they are this unaware of the impact of the change...

-------

warden is getting too much as well imo...

-------

live in hope for some archer changes still though...

Everz

FH is my second home
Im starting to think mythic want casters to be tower humpers.. :m00:

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
the way its going whit the patches atm.. i think it will be end of DAOC soon, becouse they are makeing HUGE changes so quickly... warden getting 1.8 specc points and shield...

hope it will quiet down abit, or it WILL get out of hand and the game turns to shit

Lexxus

Fledgling Freddie
tbh why not remove remedy just, useless to give it to all of them

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom