Paris shootings

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So right, that Police officer was a muslim, if she was in Paris, she may have known & been friends with the Police Officer that was killed, so the stupid nationalist response is to fucking kill a person that obviously cares about her community and wanted to be a Police Officer.

I don't know what's worse, Extremist Islam, or Nationalism.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Best leave this rather sensible discussion now and go play some games as i think it's about to explode in about an hour when the "intelligent" people get in ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Well it is or it isn't...putting it in brackets (that aren't) doesn't make any difference.

According to the 2011 census 4.4% of the population of the UK are Muslim, probably half that actually practice it.

Muslims can be from any race. Probably most of those funny brown people you dislike so much are actually Hindus.

Asians and British born Asians 7.8% and black 3.5%

Your numbers don't even come close to adding up.
I was referring to France.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I was referring to France.

Ah, where it is 10% Muslim with only around 36% of that 10% population claiming to be observant? Or are you talking ethnic minorities. The French don't collect ethnic information so if you are talking about dirty foreigners I have no idea where you are getting your figures from.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
Gunmen now in the area of our head office in France.... Sorry but I will not accept this kind of bloodshed is the fault of religion and tbh I am quite sick of hearing this as a reason to kill people. Again I have many close Muslim friends who are outraged by this crap. Have you any idea what their lives become after wankers like this decide to go on a rampage?? Unlike Catholics during the crap IRA years peaceful Muslims can be easily identified and harassed / bullied / hurt and god forbid killed as a backlash to this nonsense... I have no other words for these extremists except fucking retards as this level of violence does absolutely fuck all to help their 'cause'

and thats the point
they attack the office, ordinary people attack muslims , "OMG MUSLIMS PERSECUTED, JOIN OUR JIHAD".. they get half a dozen new fuckwits to join.. its a net gain

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Sorry but I will not accept this kind of bloodshed is the fault of religion
"Alluh Ackbar" they said as they shot the cop.

It's not the 'fault' of religion - but the religion provides them their "moral justification" in their eyes. And if you look at the link I provided earlier - it's people who feel morally justified who go around murdering like this.

You don't see extreme atheists going around killing people because satirists drew cartoons about their non-beliefs - because they don't hold any beliefs to get upset about.

Twisted or not - Islam is absolutely fundamentally intertwined with this. Just because you can point at peaceful muslims means jack shit.

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
And the backlash people generalising muslims are just as bad of an influence as the extremists on the whole west vs muslim issue. "We" bomb them, "they" get angry and extremists do stuff back, we use brush on everyone of same beardcolor, more people angry, more extremists, more retaliation, more brushes, moronum repeatum infinitum.

Finally. You're starting to agree with me ;)

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Now now, that's quite a stretch. He doesn't end up arguing with himself, just relentless bollocks.

Job

The truth doesnt matter..if people feel threatened they will turn on every part of Islam and guilty by association will be the norm..Sarkosvy said tonight it is a war against civilisation..the first politician to admit this is civilisations at war..its gonna get all Lord of the Rings.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You don't see extreme atheists going around killing people because satirists drew cartoons about their non-beliefs - because they don't hold any beliefs to get upset about.

Twisted or not - Islam is absolutely fundamentally intertwined with this. Just because you can point at peaceful muslims means jack shit.

Not over cartoons, but plenty of other stuff just as ridicilous(as mentioned before). I'm not saying religion is a good reason, i'm saying there isn't a reason at all to go around killing people and the killing is the problem, not the justification.

Just wanted to clarify that, not getting into it that much.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Really - you see groups of atheists killing people because of what common ideal exactly?

As said in the post "equally ridicilous stuff". Be it money, notoriety, love, lust, jobloss, etc. This doesn't just include atheists, but everyone.

But since you facepalmed me, i guess you think that killing people is ok for some reason.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
As said in the post "equally ridicilous stuff". Be it money, notoriety, love, lust, jobloss, etc. This doesn't just include atheists, but everyone.

I said groups of atheists and common ideal.

Go on. Answer the question.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Actually you originally said "extremist atheists over cartoons". You added the group and common ideal only after you realised you couldn't get away by saying "Yeah, other murderers are equally stupid".

EDIT: And just to make you stop being silly, the same answer i gave you above also applies to your "newly found meaning".

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
...and the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
...and the wheels on the bus go round and round, round and round, round and round.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
Whenever I read stuff about "respect Islam" and "it's not all muslims" and "if it wasn't for the west's aggression" when the bodies aren't even cold, it makes me want to do this:

360.gif

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Whenever I read stuff about "respect Islam" and "it's not all muslims" and "if it wasn't for the west's aggression" when the bodies aren't even cold, it makes me want to do this:

View attachment 22297

I agree, but frankly, when you've got one side knee-jerk attacking random muslims, it's hard to ignore the elephant in the room.

Job

Over on reddito..which is surprisingly quiet, a muslim posted that they are taught to love mohammed more than themselves, which is scary shit and the very basis of a cult...if Islam was just around 50,000 people we would round them up and shoot them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom