Paris shootings

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I wonder what broken mental process makes @Bodhi incapable of nuanced thought?

Paywall so no :)

Ah - some of them are readable, paywall on others. But the beginning of the article can always be read...

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Right, so because I think blaming the West for some nutters running rampage through a country that wasn't even involved in the Iraq war is retarded in the extreme, I am incapable of nuanced thought?

OK then dear. Whatever you say.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Right, so because I think blaming the West for some nutters running rampage through a country that wasn't even involved in the Iraq war is retarded in the extreme, I am incapable of nuanced thought?

No. It's because you jump to extremes at every opportunity, making you miss the point all the time. I.E. Incapable of nuance. Reading your posts is like reading the Sun.

Explains your sony fanboism too tbh.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
*looks at thread, looks at where discussion going*

I thi...

49264-Nope-gif-5cYC.gif

Yeah you're right.

Bodhi

It's the natural consequence of the west's ill-advised wars of aggression...

Wonder how I jumped to the extreme conclusion eh?

You also seem to be spectacularly ignoring the point that France were opposed to the Iraq War, and didn't get involved. Neither did Germany, or Sweden for that matter. So, pray tell, why are we seeing Islamic Fundamentalists causing issues in these countries as well?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Wonder how I jumped to the extreme conclusion eh?
Because you always do.

If you could read and understand then you'd put all my posts together @Bodhi and try to see the overarching argument I'm making (and augmenting) rather than taking selective bits and quoting them at me. Nuance.

You don't see the increased muslim radicalisation and higher levels of attacks against the west as a result of something more than cartoons? I mean - the cartoons don't exist in isolation and have been printed for years. And what about all the other acts of violence in the name of islam? That are increasing in frequency and violent nature?

WHY are they increasing in frequency and violent nature?

sayward

Resident Freddy
The tv news here is full of it. It's a satirical magazine for God's sake. 4 top cartoonists included among the dead. Their offices were burned down in 2011 that's why they had an on duty policeman.as well as some attack in Denmark over publication of one of their cartoons.

They are probably safe in the uk by now!

Bodhi

Because you always do.

If you could read and understand then you'd put all my posts together @Bodhi and try to see the overarching argument I'm making (and augmenting) rather than taking selective bits and quoting them at me. Nuance.

You don't see the increased muslim radicalisation and higher levels of attacks against the west as a result of something more than cartoons? I mean - the cartoons don't exist in isolation and have been printed for years. And what about all the other acts of violence in the name of islam? That are increasing in frequency and violent nature?

Well, to be honest, due to the inherent factual inaccuracies with your initial statement, can't say I paid too much attention to the rest of your inane ramblings.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Well, to be honest, due to the inherent factual inaccuracies with your initial statement, can't say I paid too much attention to the rest of your inane ramblings.

Or answer any questions it seems.

I mean - the cartoons don't exist in isolation and have been printed for years. And what about all the other acts of violence in the name of islam? That are increasing in frequency and violent nature?

Well?

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Isn't this a similar situation to what Christianity experienced with the arrival of the Gutenberg press and greater exposure occurs so it's teachings and ideas are more exposed to the masses and laymam (and groups with contrary opinions) thus opening it to more debate/ridicule. Christianity lashed out against these critics in similar fashion its just unfortunate that Islam is coming to the same point much later on in the game

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It's the natural consequence of the west's ill-advised wars of aggression...
True enough and our eventual genocide of Islamic peoples in the great war will also be a consequence of their guerilla warfare.

leggy

Probably Scottish
In the context of their religion it's totally justifiable

This is patently untrue. Islam doesn't justify any such atrocities. However any extremist or layman can interpret fiction to suit their own ends so nothing surprises or shocks me when it comes to religion.

Bodhi

This is patently untrue. Islam doesn't justify any such atrocities. However any extremist or layman can interpret fiction to suit their own ends so nothing surprises or shocks me when it comes to religion.

Pretty sure the slaughter of innocents is expressly forbidden in the Koran.

throdgrain

FH is my second home
Some ridiculous bollocks talked here as usual. It doesn't matter whether these shooting - and all the other terrorism - is the consequence of the west invading Iraq. This is the point you people forget. To be honest I agree, Iraq would have been much better off under Sadam, and we fucked it all up. Then we fucked up picking sides in the Syria thing too, we picked the wrong side completely. But all of this doesn't matter. It's happened already. You can't turn back time.

What some of you don't seem to realise you are saying, Scouse in particular, is in effect, we attacked them so they are allowed to attack us back. It's ok in principle, maybe if you're playing Age of Empires or something, but the harsh facts are, it may effect you one day. And if you're in the bank one day, or shopping or something, and a bomb goes off, or, more likely now, some scumbags armed with rifles attack and kill you or your family, your saying "oh it's ok, we attacked them first blah blah" won't count for shit. You'll still be dead, or your family, or someone you know. That's all that counts in the end.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
It is a fight between two civilisations and no amount of reasoned debate or liberal argument against the stupidity of tarnishing all will stop this rage spreading through the populations of either side...they are fuelling an apacolypse because hidden behind the sheen of civility is a deep hatred for a culture so deeply entrenched in belief...we are forced not to show it which simply makes the final release something that will trounce all normal morality..it will happen..it's just a matter of time..these random acts of terror are the letting off of steam before the big one.

Bodhi

Because you always do.

Because of the rise of right on apologists such as yourself who seem hell bent on justifying their (quite horrendous) actions?

Now answer mine. If this is all to do with the war in Iraq, why is it all kicking off in countries that also opposed the war? And why is it kicking off in the only western nation that has recognised the state of Palestine?

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
True enough and our eventual genocide of Islamic peoples in the great war will also be a consequence of their guerilla warfare.
Looks like that's a reasonably logical conclusion - if not current existence in other parts of the world.

Poppycock m8. We're currently redefining what the Koran says. War is part of most religions as their respective gospels are written in a way that people at the top can use them to take people to war. It's part of the reason for existence of organised religion.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Because of the rise of right on apologists such as yourself who seem hell bent on justifying their (quite horrendous) actions?

So you're saying me and people like me are responsible for increased Islamic-inspired violence?

Wow. Just wow! You should have a radio show m8 :D

Edit: In answer to your mistaken question - go back and actually read my posts and you'll have your answer.

Bodhi

So you're saying me and people like me are responsible for increased Islamic-inspired violence?

Wow. Just wow! You should have a radio show m8 :D

Edit: In answer to your mistaken question - go back and actually read my posts and you'll have your answer.

I've read through your apologist drivel, and am failing to see any reference to why this is affecting France, Germany and Sweden. So as you are clearly far more intelligent than anyone, ever, why don't you try answering it directly? Preferably without referring to another post you've made, trying an ad hominem attack or use of the Facepalm button. I'll be intrigued if you're capable of that.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
It is a fight between two civilisations and no amount of reasoned debate or liberal argument against the stupidity of tarnishing all will stop this rage spreading through the populations of either side...they are fuelling an apacolypse because hidden behind the sheen of civility is a deep hatred for a culture so deeply entrenched in belief...we are forced not to show it which simply makes the final release something that will trounce all normal morality..it will happen..it's just a matter of time..these random acts of terror are the letting off of steam before the big one.
One of them isn't civil.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
I've read through your apologist drivel
And I stand by my original assessment of your reading skill if you think what I've written is in any way apologist.

old.Osy

No longer scrounging, still a bastard.
The sad thing here is that people have died.

However, without wanting to come off as insensitive, people die on a daily basis, around the world. They may not draw, or be in the spotlight, but they die, unbeknownst to us. Death is beyond religion, skin colour or personal convictions.

Life itself is precious, and should be cherished and protected. Sadly, we're not there yet, as species.

Worrying times.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah, the Israeli state murdered thousands last year, with near full support of the west's governments.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Shocking stuff. I didn't want to watch that video, but I did. Didn't feel too great after TBH. These ppl weren't Muslims. They were chickenshit murderers. I hope they catch em. And fuck 'em up badly.

Urgat

Part of the furniture
Poppycock m8. We're currently redefining what the Koran says. War is part of most religions as their respective gospels are written in a way that people at the top can use them to take people to war. It's part of the reason for existence of organised religion.

Scouse. Most of the time i agree with your stance on religion. I hate it as much as you do...

But this is bollocks.

No sane follower of islam would condone or encourage what happened here. The core tenents of the faith are tolerence, forgivness and compasion. Just like christianity (unsurprising since they come from the same foundation of beliefs)

Fundementalists twist religion to suit thier own agendas (from all religions not just islam... Even BUDISTS have been known to commit attocities in the name of religion)

The vast majority of followers of the various faiths practice in peace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom