News Paris Attack

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
I've lost track, almost every video I watch on Liveleak has some form of snackbarring :(

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
That's apparently a Russian rescue helicopter, which made an emergency landing after it came under fire, being blown up by Syrian rebels.
Bit callous to actually like that post @fettoken. As far as I was aware Russians were human too...

old.user4556

Please let his second name be "who".

Allan Who's Snackbar

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
What? One is a group of people with a rich history being oppressed by the state they live in, now facing being bombed by Russia. The other is a set of mental people who only want to chop people up because they don't believe in their sky fairy.

old.user4556

For the love of Moses, just had a breaking news alert of another hostage situation / shooting in France.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
What? One is a group of people with a rich history being oppressed by the state they live in, now facing being bombed by Russia. The other is a set of mental people who only want to chop people up because they don't believe in their sky fairy.

lol

really?

The rebels are still mainly extremists, the secular groups are more or less gone.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
For the love of Moses, just had a breaking news alert of another hostage situation / shooting in France.
"Hostage situation in French town of Roubaix, near Belgium, with several people hurt by gunshots, media reports say"

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
We all knew something like this was going to happen as soon as Blair & Bush went in big (and illegal) on Iraq and then started detaining people without trial and torturing them.

We handed hardline Islamists the most potent recruitment tool they could ever have dreamed of.

However, it's the people who continue to say "MOAR BOMBS" that make me laugh most.

old.user4556

Early Twitter chat suggests a standard robbery. No snackbars. As you were.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
French news is saying it started with a car check, the occupants were armed and started shooting. And nothing to do with terrorism.

old.user4556

French news is saying it started with a car check, the occupants were armed and started shooting. And nothing to do with terrorism.

Don't let that get in the way of moar bombs!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
lol

really?

The rebels are still mainly extremists, the secular groups are more or less gone.

er....

Its not really quite that simple.

I suggest you look up the Turkmen and their relationship with both Turkey and Syria and why both they and the Turkish would have have a beef with Russia

Last edited:

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Putin gets another "the west are out to get us" card to play at home and he can rattle his sabers at Nato

Plus the increased tension will drive oil prices up which might give a boost to russian economy, all in all a win win for Putin

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
I find myself in an internal conflict over where the line of freedom of speech should be especially when I read in the news items like

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-reject-democracy-in-undercover-a6746226.html

I am aware that although we all have different views and political standpoints on these forums and sometimes we behave like children in defence of our personal ideologies, I also believe that we are rational and have an in built line which we know we can't cross.

However, considering the increase in hate for those of a religious or secular standpoint where should the line be drawn.

Just as I think it is not ok for people to cry out for the eradication or persecution for those with beliefs in one of the many sky fairies, I also do not think it is ok to preach to the vulnerable and pursuade them to commit horrible atrocities whether the cause is a specific sky fairy or for a political agenda...(naturally for some it is the same thing).

My question to myself becomes at what point should legislation step in? Should these women be put away where they can no longer damage the vulnerable if so shouldn't other extremists ie sky fairy haters or those who would wish for sky fairy registers (basically it amounts to the Nazis branding Jews) also be locked up?

It's not only Da'esh that are scary but also the thoughts of Donald Trump and even (although the paper is skitsnack) the Suns current anti-skyfairy propaganda...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
...or just parachute them into the region they love so much, they would love it...maybe.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
They should be allowed to say whatever they like

If the people listening take action on it then they have to take responsibility for their own actions

And frankly if our society cant offer a more appealing alternative to death in a desert perhaps we could work on that too?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Why bother though? Society is more than welcoming of differing views and religions, we have one of the most diverse societies and cultures on the planet. If people want to destroy that then get rid, simplez.

It just so happens there is an area that welcomes their view, which is handy.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
I find myself in an internal conflict over where the line of freedom of speech should be especially when I read in the news items like

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-reject-democracy-in-undercover-a6746226.html

I am aware that although we all have different views and political standpoints on these forums and sometimes we behave like children in defence of our personal ideologies, I also believe that we are rational and have an in built line which we know we can't cross.

However, considering the increase in hate for those of a religious or secular standpoint where should the line be drawn.

Just as I think it is not ok for people to cry out for the eradication or persecution for those with beliefs in one of the many sky fairies, I also do not think it is ok to preach to the vulnerable and pursuade them to commit horrible atrocities whether the cause is a specific sky fairy or for a political agenda...(naturally for some it is the same thing).

My question to myself becomes at what point should legislation step in? Should these women be put away where they can no longer damage the vulnerable if so shouldn't other extremists ie sky fairy haters or those who would wish for sky fairy registers (basically it amounts to the Nazis branding Jews) also be locked up?

It's not only Da'esh that are scary but also the thoughts of Donald Trump and even (although the paper is skitsnack) the Suns current anti-skyfairy propaganda...

My only issue is those women preaching that shit to kids, but then I also have a problem with my daughter's catholic school preaching shite as well, and that's much more relevant to me.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
If they want to change the society they live in theybare more than welcome to try, that is the nature of democracy after all

But they should do so through political proces - it would be easier to convince people in the UK that democracy works if they didnt have examples like UKIP gaining millions of votes for just 1 MP or if the UK had shown any support for the elected government in Egypt rather than backing yet another dictator

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Absolutely. But they should never be allowed to prey on the young and vulnerable and brainwash them into committing violence.

Its no different from a Catholic (or any other religious type) abusing children by indoctrinating them.

Both should be illegal until the victim/person is able to form their own opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom