Five minutes later, in Mid /as chat

Mid1: Albs at mmg! 6fgs!
Mid2: Fukkin Albs, zergin again.

:rolleyes:

Since when does mids have a emain cg? nothing i ever been part of atleast :p

Parlain

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
I'm not defending the guys camping the milegates but get realistic, 143 albs in emain night before last, how exactly is that Odins rabble going to stop that?

I think the majority of them end up in Odins because their zerg cannot compete with daddy zerg and if they run fg, they get eaten by glove-wearing, voice-comming super stars and I don't mean michael jackson :D

Lastly, believe it or not...wait for it...there is a third rvr zone(OMG I SAID IT).

Get Glotis to take some screenies and caption them imo...actually no, get someone with a sense of humour to do it :D

The reason HW isn't a major RvR zone is simply because Hibs and Mids both enjoy farming warders (Hibs, especially DH take great pleasure in the ease at which PBAE mows down people in epic without max resists)

And since your average warder can't get further than Excal without getting lost/eaten by Ellylls/Nuked by Great Brown Drakes/Shreiked at by Cyraeths, there is a distinct lack of mobile RP's for the porters to farm

Which means they go back to Odin's or Emain or most of the time, don't even port.

Without relics, the only thing you tend to find in HW are solo/duo's who are used to waiting hours for fights anyway, keeptake forces and the occasional HG spawn :D

I personally would love to RvR in HW but am also not keen about running around for hours finding naff all.

P.S. To those saying well why don't you organise fg vs fights in HW blah blah blah well sometimes we have been invited to come play in HW and some fun ensues. Then a third (often bearded and short) realm decides to bring 2fg to HW and break up the parties, having heard about it on irc :/

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Spellsinger said:
But just as Seeaira said, just sitting there at the hill looking down upon the Hibs camping AMG is not fun, waiting and waiting for the 30min to go so that we can use SoS again, just to get through a simple door.
I am missing something :)
Do you die after using sos? Why do you have to wait 30 mins for it? Surely you go have a couple fights, maybe more... then porting buffing... you can't have that long to wait for sos.

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:
You know what makes me laugh is dip wads like this guy.
I can just see him in his chair getting all hot and bothered by this post ..
such anger, such violence.
I think you need to seek some professional help there son.

okay, back from college.

first of all, i am not your "son", so do not lower me to that. and if you go around calling strangers over forums "Son" you either have deep emotional issues or are crazy.

second.

yes i do get pissed off with the amout of "Noobs Stop Zerging me @ xxxxx" threads

wow so you couldnt get through the mg beacuse of hibs camping

whopdy de fucking do cry me a river and call someone that gives a damn

how many times have hib or Mid stealthers been plowed down by Epic wearing Alb's at MG's beacuse of the the Infil's/Scout's/Mincer's sitting inbetween the gates? yes it gets fustrating, but shit happens. get over it.

Seeaira_Tempest said:
Its also your prerogative to be an immature window licker and attack me personally

either you cant read or you need new glasses, where in my post is there a personnal attack?

yes i said shut the fuck up, if the take that perssonaly, your the one that must get pissed off in game. does it piss you off when ppl /rude you too?

oh and immature window licker? well, ive never heard of anything like that before? so im guessing your the mature one here? who throws a personal insult back at someone? wouldnt the mature thing to do would be to just ignore it?

Seeaira_Tempest said:
Im a grown woman and Ive had to deal with more then a few prepubescent boys in my time so whatever.

here we go again. prepubescent boys? sounds like someones got a fetish oh and btw, isnt that another personnal insult?

anyway, bye bye, i cant be arsed to bitch at a woman who obviously has more rolls then a bakery.
Also, i wasnt the one that called an entire realm "Cockroaches". they dont all zerg :)

cba to lower my standards and talk to you anymore, ciao

/flame off

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Jaond said:
Since when does mids have a emain cg? nothing i ever been part of atleast :p

Since when was /as a cg? :p Pay attention at the back there!!!

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Glottis said:
If you promise to stop posting "funny" pictures.
Talking about a sense of humor.
Regards, Glottis

PS. You are defending Hib actions the same way Albs have defended their zerg reasons... once more the hyprocrites from Hibernia and Midgard strike.
:m00:

I never defended hibs actions at all, besides that, I don't give a fuck about zergs, I don't love them, I don't hate them, I am indifferent to them. I fight them, I make them, I lead them, I get killed by them. They are a product of the game, without zergs there would be no rp's. Uber grups farm them and in turn get farmed by them.

I found a picture with some people dressed strangely like albs and I gave it a caption. If they were dressed ike mids or hibs I would have done, and have done the same thing. If you want to be anal about it, it's your bag baby. You generalise against Mids & Hibs about alarm raiding, cheating, hacking etc, but you cannot take the same generalisation about zerging, grow up.

All realms zerg, all realms have cheaters, hackers, alarm raiders all realms have good people Glottis, I can laugh about shit like that, it seems you can't. The only hypocrite around here is you, you are completely blind to any of Albions faults and constantly criticise the opposing realms. You glaze over strong debate and focus on the most mind blowingly inane shit, it amazes me. Anyway, you keep at it, I keep laughing.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Since when was /as a cg? :p Pay attention at the back there!!!

Ahh, I see now that I confused you with my cunning error of putting mmg instead of amg. I am a twat. Excuse me :) Duly corrected, so I look cool and groovy instead of a bumpkin.

WELL I WAS TRYING TO WORK, OK????

nol

Fledgling Freddie
Parlain said:
The reason HW isn't a major RvR zone is simply because Hibs and Mids both enjoy farming warders (Hibs, especially DH take great pleasure in the ease at which PBAE mows down people in epic without max resists)

And since your average warder can't get further than Excal without getting lost/eaten by Ellylls/Nuked by Great Brown Drakes/Shreiked at by Cyraeths, there is a distinct lack of mobile RP's for the porters to farm

Which means they go back to Odin's or Emain or most of the time, don't even port.

Without relics, the only thing you tend to find in HW are solo/duo's who are used to waiting hours for fights anyway, keeptake forces and the occasional HG spawn :D

I personally would love to RvR in HW but am also not keen about running around for hours finding naff all.

P.S. To those saying well why don't you organise fg vs fights in HW blah blah blah well sometimes we have been invited to come play in HW and some fun ensues. Then a third (often bearded and short) realm decides to bring 2fg to HW and break up the parties, having heard about it on irc :/

I'm sorry mate, but not being able to find your way in your own frontier is not a good enough excuse. There are many maps online and it may take a nights worth of patience to find a route. If I can make it from excal to HPK, so can some arb Alb.

This thread is just another cry cry, you brought more then us. I know well enough how capable Albs are of camping both HPK and HMG in Odins. The albs that frequent Odins have the same knack of forming zergs, as do the hibs that frequent emain.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
he isnt crying nol
hw is harder to get to than either odin or definately emain

also we're all lazy fat arses
:D

Seeaira_Tempest

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
okay, back from college.

first of all, i am not your "son", so do not lower me to that. and if you go around calling strangers over forums "Son" you either have deep emotional issues or are crazy.

second.

yes i do get pissed off with the amout of "Noobs Stop Zerging me @ xxxxx" threads

wow so you couldnt get through the mg beacuse of hibs camping

whopdy de fucking do cry me a river and call someone that gives a damn

how many times have hib or Mid stealthers been plowed down by Epic wearing Alb's at MG's beacuse of the the Infil's/Scout's/Mincer's sitting inbetween the gates? yes it gets fustrating, but shit happens. get over it.

either you cant read or you need new glasses, where in my post is there a personnal attack?

yes i said shut the fuck up, if the take that perssonaly, your the one that must get pissed off in game. does it piss you off when ppl /rude you too?

oh and immature window licker? well, ive never heard of anything like that before? so im guessing your the mature one here? who throws a personal insult back at someone? wouldnt the mature thing to do would be to just ignore it?

here we go again. prepubescent boys? sounds like someones got a fetish oh and btw, isnt that another personnal insult?

anyway, bye bye, i cant be arsed to bitch at a woman who obviously has more rolls then a bakery.
Also, i wasnt the one that called an entire realm "Cockroaches". they dont all zerg :)

cba to lower my standards and talk to you anymore, ciao

/flame off

I just cant pass this one up.. I have to reply one last time.
This is just hilarious that you feel the need to tell us all you got back from college. WOW! you go to college?? that means you got to be over 16 or 17!! holy cow you are a mature man!

You might want to take into consideration, in calling you son I was being a tad sarcastic, it was an insult, and if you haven't gotten through that part in your English class then I will excuse you. I was pointing out your immaturity is saying "stfu" And do accept my most humble apology in calling you "son" I will reframe from this "insult" in the future and call you "a pathetic pile of waste taking up space on the universe". Thats only cause "son" was so insulting to you.. so I went up on my standards ..

That brings me to the next subject. You might want to do a little study on what is and is not a personal assault ... replying to the thread started.. ME and saying "stfu" that's a rude comment to me.. no need to pay me for this lesson by the way its free. And by the way Hun, I don't want you to flunk out your spelling class at college, you spelled personally wrong.. among other things but I wont point them all out.

And no, I don't get mad when people spam /rude at me.. I generally laugh it off and make fun them for thinking they are so ubber in their 1 or 2fg zerg that they could kill a inf !! OMG!! lets spam /rude and /laugh I KILLED HER!!! along with my 9 other buddies. woot!

I don't see how prepubescent became a fetish? Did I miss something? Cause some little boys wee wee doesn't turn me on.. don't know about you.. next subject!

I wont even say much about the rolls comment as im not understanding what you are talking about.. If you are trying to call me fat or something then thats kind of idiotic as you haven't seen me in real life and don't know anything about me.. so /laugh to that.

And about you cant be "arsed" to lower your standards.. hate to point out the obvious you already did! Therefore I think you hit rock bottom.

Funny you use the word cba but don't know what a window licker is.. None of them are in the dictionary but you seem to keep up to date on insults and terms don't you? :)

K-thanx bye bye :m00:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
nol said:
I'm sorry mate, but not being able to find your way in your own frontier is not a good enough excuse. There are many maps online and it may take a nights worth of patience to find a route. If I can make it from excal to HPK, so can some arb Alb.

This thread is just another cry cry, you brought more then us. I know well enough how capable Albs are of camping both HPK and HMG in Odins. The albs that frequent Odins have the same knack of forming zergs, as do the hibs that frequent emain.

They are zerging the ones who dont zerg/camp PK's...
I understand that they cant beat our FG, 2FG is a nice challenge to have a go against and is generally a fun fight. 4FG+shrooms is just absurd.

Im not going to repeat what ive already posted, apparently the hibs are camping again as i type this so basically BoB is going to go to Breif in the distinct hope that we dont get zerged.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:
I just cant pass this one up.. I have to reply one last time.
This is just hilarious that you feel the need to tell us all you got back from college. WOW! you go to college?? that means you got to be over 16 or 17!! holy cow you are a mature man!

You might want to take into consideration, in calling you son I was being a tad sarcastic, it was an insult, and if you haven't gotten through that part in your English class then I will excuse you. I was pointing out your immaturity is saying "stfu" And do accept my most humble apology in calling you "son" I will reframe from this "insult" in the future and call you "a pathetic pile of waste taking up space on the universe". Thats only cause "son" was so insulting to you.. so I went up on my standards ..

That brings me to the next subject. You might want to do a little study on what is and is not a personal assault ... replying to the thread started.. ME and saying "stfu" that's a rude comment to me.. no need to pay me for this lesson by the way its free. And by the way Hun, I don't want you to flunk out your spelling class at college, you spelled personally wrong.. among other things but I wont point them all out.

And no, I don't get mad when people spam /rude at me.. I generally laugh it off and make fun them for thinking they are so ubber in their 1 or 2fg zerg that they could kill a inf !! OMG!! lets spam /rude and /laugh I KILLED HER!!! along with my 9 other buddies. woot!

I don't see how prepubescent became a fetish? Did I miss something? Cause some little boys wee wee doesn't turn me on.. don't know about you.. next subject!

I wont even say much about the rolls comment as im not understanding what you are talking about.. If you are trying to call me fat or something then thats kind of idiotic as you haven't seen me in real life and don't know anything about me.. so /laugh to that.

And about you cant be "arsed" to lower your standards.. hate to point out the obvious you already did! Therefore I think you hit rock bottom.

Funny you use the word cba but don't know what a window licker is.. None of them are in the dictionary but you seem to keep up to date on insults and terms don't you? :)

K-thanx bye bye :m00:

u2 wanna take it to a pm or sommat, cos I know my reply to that would get me banned, and tbh no1 really gives a fuck about your personal flame war.

begach

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
You dont see them campinig DL do you?

Lol because they'd last about 2 mins. 10fg nuubers > 1fg hibs running solo and isolated. They aint stronger than the hibs groups standing in DL waiting and leaving 1fg @ a time.

camp DL with 10fg......i darez ya :p

An btw...i was there some of the night an here's how i saw it. I get a random group invite in htk odins (9:30pm ish) running as second bard (rare but fun). We leave as 6 man group and 40 yards away from htk run into magematic an co getting run over by 1-2fg hibs (not surprising camping the tk :p). Their alb add group didn't arrive in time, they lose, hibs turn an kill the add group. Hib groups rest an we moved on alone. We arrive hmg and find 1fg SS (whyp and co) running with a second group camping hmg who flatten our 6 man unbalanced group in seconds. Thats (count with me albs) 1, 2 ,3 FUCKIN 4 fg albs htk side of hmg odins.

SS mini zerg (since when did SS EVER need to run 2fg??) gets owned shortly after and the 6 of us head for amg to make sure you gimps never make it through amg with 2fg+ again that night. There was NEVER during the whole night 5fg there, at most MAYBE 3-4fg Teh end.

Funny thing is, albs zerg the shit out of emain with 160 rp horny nuubers every night and hibs keep commin back 1fg because it's the norm and get run over again and again. You'd be surprised how quickly 3fg hibs in odins can not only clear odins but make it an alb wasteland with not an alb fg in fuckin sight. You hypocrits give up too easily imo.

B.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
begach said:
Lol because they'd last about 2 mins. 10fg nuubers > 1fg hibs running solo and isolated. They aint stronger than the hibs groups standing in DL waiting and leaving 1fg @ a time.

camp DL with 10fg......i darez ya :p

An btw...i was there some of the night an here's how i saw it. I get a random group invite in htk odins (9:30pm ish) running as second bard (rare but fun). We leave as 6 man group and 40 yards away from htk run into magematic an co getting run over by 1-2fg hibs (not surprising camping the tk :p). Their alb add group didn't arrive in time, they lose, hibs turn an kill the add group. Hib groups rest an we moved on alone. We arrive hmg and find 1fg SS (whyp and co) running with a second group camping hmg who flatten our 6 man unbalanced group in seconds. Thats (count with me albs) 1, 2 ,3 FUCKIN 4 fg albs htk side of hmg odins.

SS mini zerg (since when did SS EVER need to run 2fg??) gets owned shortly after and the 6 of us head for amg to make sure you gimps never make it through amg with 2fg+ again that night. There was NEVER during the whole night 5fg there, at most MAYBE 3-4fg Teh end.

Funny thing is, albs zerg the shit out of emain with 160 rp horny nuubers every night and hibs keep commin back 1fg because it's the norm and get run over again and again. You'd be surprised how quickly 3fg hibs in odins can not only clear odins but make it an alb wasteland with not an alb fg in fuckin sight. You hypocrits give up too easily imo.

B.

1. I am not a rp horny nubber who goes to Emain.

2. We went back several times with the same result.

3. Using the ''Albs zerg Emain so we can Zerg Odins'' argument then calling me a Hypocrit is laughable and inevitably makes you look stupid to anyone with two brain cells to rub together.

4. I am not a member of SS nor do i condone them camping the HMG either.

5. when you were camping the AMG you were pissing off the relatively few Albs who dont zerg or add on each other.

6. Read the thread then get a clue.

Nee

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
u2 wanna take it to a pm or sommat, cos I know my reply to that would get me banned, and tbh no1 really gives a fuck about your personal flame war.

i care....and i happens to agree to what she said, feel free to PM me when you grown up and act like a college student you suppost to be :kissit:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
begach said:
Funny thing is, albs zerg the shit out of emain with 160 rp horny nuubers every night and hibs keep commin back 1fg because it's the norm and get run over again and again.

LOL Begach, quite often you talk a little sense. This isn't one of those times. That image... heroic Hibs always running 1fg... yet dying again and again... but coming back! Because THEY'RE HEROES!!!

It's beautiful. Write a script and Hollywood might make you a millionaire. Shame it isn't true, but what does truth matter when there's a good little story to be told.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Nee said:
i care....and i happens to agree to what she said, feel free to PM me when you grown up and act like a college student you suppost to be :kissit:

sorry not biting, and personal flame does not belong on FH doesn't matter what u think about.

begach

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
6. Read the thread then get a clue.

I have a clue.

I started the night ready for some nice random fg RvR. I've had nights where odin's was some great fg RvR (me getting owned on occasion but fun non the less).

You don't want to zerg because your a "l33t aLb" so you head odins. Smart move but guess what...........neither do we so we head there too. The only thing with a chance running 1fg in emain v's your 10fg+ realm mates are RvR guilds and since the majority of hibs don't zerg thier way to RR10 where the feck you expect us to go?

We arrive odin's and find not only strong fg albs but a strong alb RvR guild running 2fg+ camping hmg. We get pissed and fuck your game for a night. Tough shit tbfh. Post this whine in the alb forum askin them to sort thier shit out in emain and you'll get a more positive response from me. Until then i couldn't give a shit An disassociating yourself from the gay shit in emain leaving you free to do feckall about it is definatly the way to go imo. Such stlong realm!!

Lastly don't blame hibs for turning up in equal numbers an all your realm mates fuckin off an leaving you, cock in hand. 4fg albs in odins, 4fg hibs turn up over time (originaly it was 2fg hibs plus our 6 man group in odin's total). Albs get owned an leave = alb whine ktnx.

So here your clue: Hibs have zerged odin's on occasion over the last few months. But last night wasn't one of em :p

B.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
begach said:
I have a clue.

I started the night ready for some nice random fg RvR. I've had nights where odin's was some great fg RvR (me getting owned on occasion but fun non the less).

You don't want to zerg because your a "l33t aLb" so you head odins. Smart move but guess what...........neither do we so we head there too. The only thing with a chance running 1fg in emain v's your 10fg+ realm mates are RvR guilds and since the majority of hibs don't zerg thier way to RR10 where the feck you expect us to go?

We arrive odin's and find not only strong fg albs but a strong alb RvR guild running 2fg+ camping hmg. We get pissed and fuck your game for a night. Tough shit tbfh. Post this whine in the alb forum askin them to sort thier shit out in emain and you'll get a more positive response from me. Until then i couldn't give a shit An disassociating yourself from the gay shit in emain leaving you free to do feckall about it is definatly the way to go imo. Such stlong realm!!

Lastly don't blame hibs for turning up in equal numbers an all your realm mates fuckin off an leaving you, cock in hand. 4fg albs in odins, 4fg hibs turn up over time (originaly it was 2fg hibs plus our 6 man group in odin's total). Albs get owned an leave = alb whine ktnx.

So here your clue: Hibs have zerged odin's on occasion over the last few months. But last night wasn't one of em :p

B.

Name the strong Alb rvr guild?

Yes you were zerging odins.

yes you were camping the MG.

You dont want to zerg so you head to Odins...and end up zerging...Hypocrit.

Why dont you '' hibs keep commin back 1fg because it's the norm''???

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
LOL Begach, quite often you talk a little sense. This isn't one of those times. That image... heroic Hibs always running 1fg... yet dying again and again... but coming back! Because THEY'RE HEROES!!!

It's beautiful. Write a script and Hollywood might make you a millionaire. Shame it isn't true, but what does truth matter when there's a good little story to be told.

k.....i must be imagining the balanced (sometimes) fg hibs that my guild can barely put together primetime (we do our own thing and sometimes thats xping while the rest RvR) heading out to emain to get run over by 100 albs again....and again yes ? Generaly if we can put together sommin balanced we head emain. If not odins. And ALWAYS 1fg GG.

Now dumbass, you tell me, what exactly do you think happens when we arrive at amg to find 100 albs? An there's fuckall beautiful about it. Just a bitter taste of bein zerged to shit with a hope to farm a few rps before we get uberzerged.

You know feckall about excal/hib RvR man. Zero. Nothing!!

B.

begach

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Name the strong Alb rvr guild?

Shadowlord Society....ie whyp an co camping hmg. Or does the fact they can actually kill sommin running 1fg not mean anything in alb? Or how about TB (looked like em, definatlly a few of the PB nukers there) with 1fg add inc? I'd heard they where stlong on occation ;)

Where you even in odin's that night?

B.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
begach said:
You know feckall about excal/hib RvR man. Zero. Nothing!!

If you're seriously claiming that Hibs only ever run 1fg in Emain then either (1) You're the one who knows nothing about Excal/Hib RvR, or (2) You can't count. I'm not saying Hibs always zerg: I'm saying they don't always run 1fg like a bunch of little heroes.

By the way, calling someone a dumbass doesn't make you right either.

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
If you're seriously claiming that Hibs only ever run 1fg in Emain then either (1) You're the one who knows nothing about Excal/Hib RvR, or (2) You can't count. I'm not saying Hibs always zerg: I'm saying they don't always run 1fg like a bunch of little heroes.

By the way, calling someone a dumbass doesn't make you right either.

If hibs take 15fg to kill the gimps @ amg more power to em. I'd once have cared but couldn't give a shit now. An I didn't say hibs only run 1fg. I said I run with 1fg GG (if the guild can get enough ppl not leveling some alt to make it) and if it's even remotely balanced we head emain and get zerged to shit every time. I ALWAYS come back for more and on occasion kill a few albs per run. You sayin i'm a hero, thats your call. I call it a night of hib RvR and so do many others :p

Edit: Now that is the average RvR night from my point of view and has been for 2 years. Now weigh that up against the occasional hib zerg (lol is 3-4fg even a zerg from albs point of view? :eek7: ) in odins which started recently (around christmas as i recall) an you start to realise why i don't give a shit.

B.

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
begach said:
An I didn't say hibs only run 1fg. I said I run with 1fg GG (if the guild can get enough ppl not leveling some alt to make it) and if it's even remotely balanced we head emain and get zerged to shit every time.

No, you said "Funny thing is, albs zerg the shit out of emain with 160 rp horny nuubers every night and hibs keep commin back 1fg because it's the norm and get run over again and again". No mention of what YOU do, just of what HIBS do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom