Over Reproducing Cockroaches

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Kinad said:
'no choice but to go through amg where the brehon noobs are camping'

Yes what a friend of other hibs you are, did this attitude come before or
after you made tiarna ?

before, since i started playing competitive rvr, we have brehon noobs, you have warder noobs, mid has vakten noobs

swords

Can't get enough of FH
fun and chaotic.=I didnt have to do much for my 3 rps an Alb.

Constant waves = I camped the AMg and ganked soloers/groups of 8 Albions who wanted some decent rvr.

Is there action anywhere else?= NOT IF YOU BRING 5FG OF 12 YEAR OLDS TO THE FUCKING MILEGATE YOU MAMMARY GLAND!

There are plenty of places to roam in odins just tits like you cant be arsed taking the time and effort in finding them out.

Oh and maybe Fluid doesn't like zerging like many people (fair fights are challenging= fun which is why i like 8 v 8)

If you want to know how it feels why dont you try and solo to the AMG in Emain just after last port during Primetime for 4 hours? :twak:

swords

Can't get enough of FH
vintervargen said:
ok

y = 5x.

where y is the number of albions present at amg emain, and x the number of hibernians present at amg odins.

Thought you didn't have the ''population'' if this equation holds true then why dont you fight the Alb zerg :m00:

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
fun and chaotic.=I didnt have to do much for my 3 rps an Alb.

Constant waves = I camped the AMg and ganked soloers/groups of 8 Albions who wanted some decent rvr.

Is there action anywhere else?= NOT IF YOU BRING 5FG OF 12 YEAR OLDS TO THE FUCKING MILEGATE YOU MAMMARY GLAND!
There there. :fluffle:

Light

Loyal Freddie
well the tossers finally left odins to camp amg emain @ 2am, mainly made up of Terra Dominus .. nice one fukheads

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Jaapi said:

well can u not see it from albs pov? you camped amg for a long time, preventing any and all albs in odin's passing amg in any form, do you not find that a little lame?

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Jaapi said:

Next time you decide to have some fun at the AMG all night im going to bring my entire alliance and camp the HPK till your mom tells you its bed time.
Then im going to carry on doing it every night for the next month.

Good Luck finding anything to kill in hadrians.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
if you're duoing with a mincer then just sos through the gate on sprint and stealth when you can
/shrug

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
I recommend that Hibs roam as fgs so they can be wasted by the ice group :fluffle:

Then, again, at those RRs they wouldn't stand a chance now would they? If they zerg, bring more - you were in a chat group weren't you so it wasn't fg vs 4g?

Kinad

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Thought you didn't have the ''population'' if this equation holds true then why dont you fight the Alb zerg :m00:

Pull a few relic guards and you will see population.

I think its more about how the realms looks at rvr in emain.

Alb = Mostly casual, even sub 50's will get groups, will adjust numbers after
strenght of groups.
Hib = RR6+, fotm gg all the way if it can be done.
Mid = Some gg groups, but also some which resemple alb groups, will usually try to play fg if the group is not to weak.

Maybe albs not the best players, but most who comes to emain will be able
to get a group and go out fighting or zerging if you like. Sometimes its
quite good fights when the low rr hib and mids turn up, maybe not pretty,
but fun. I think hibs in odins should forget about yber rr guilds and come fight,
yes sometimes you lose but its 5 min run back. I think its mostly about feeling
inferior to the rvr guilds which prevent them, i often see 100+ hibs come and fight when hib key keeps down.

Just my impression of rvr in emain.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
[TB] Benedictine said:
I recommend that Hibs roam as fgs so they can be wasted by the ice group :fluffle:

Then, again, at those RRs they wouldn't stand a chance now would they? If they zerg, bring more - you were in a chat group weren't you so it wasn't fg vs 4g?

If you check the pictures there are plenty of RR6-7 Hibs in that mass.
Also the Cg was created after we were zerged and after the AMG was being camped.

it was 2FG vs lot and lots and lots.

Maybe if they went to Emain and found equal RR ALbs they might be able to have a good fight perhaps? maybe both sides can have ''fun''

What i find fun in the game may be different to other people but that doesnt mean im going to go out of my way to spoil someone elses enjoyment.

Culanan

One of Freddy's beloved
Might also have something to do with low rr hibs being unable to compete in certain zones, so they have to filter somewhere to get some action without getting ganked /release?

I've been going odin's a lot with my guild, quite often we have 2fg although it's about 6-7 peeps per grp, mostly just to rvr together, not zergtehenemies4tehrps!!!!!111!
We win some, we lose some, we try to leave soloers alone too.
We don't have a lot of high rr's tho and some of our players are not very rvr experienced but it's for fun, we aren't an rvr guild, hopefully a good combination of the most fun elements of DAOC.

Yeah it sucks, it sucks for all realms, hopefully frontiers will cure many of our complaints and probably give us some fresh ones to whine about too :clap:

[TB] Benedictine

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
If you check the pictures there are plenty of RR6-7 Hibs in that mass..

I see two RR5s in one pic, 1one RR5 in another - maybe my eyes are getting bad in my old age

swords said:
What i find fun in the game may be different to other people but that doesnt mean im going to go out of my way to spoil someone elses enjoyment

Maybe this is their idea of having fun? As you say, it isn't yours (and it's not mine) but maybe they enjoy it?

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
SOS goes up Sprint activated. LAG DEBUFF NUKE NUKE NUKE DEAD....

for the win!

btw nol http://homepage.mac.com/cube33/.Pictures/15-06/Hit-by-the-train.jpg :m00:

I think we both know how fucking annoying this kind of thing is :)
no sorry some noobs camping amg in odin aren't going to do that.
you'll get through just fine

ok when I do it it is in a fg, but almost never had to insta heal.
you could get close with stealth and then you're through before they even see you.

nol

Fledgling Freddie
I'm not defending the guys camping the milegates but get realistic, 143 albs in emain night before last, how exactly is that Odins rabble going to stop that?

I think the majority of them end up in Odins because their zerg cannot compete with daddy zerg and if they run fg, they get eaten by glove-wearing, voice-comming super stars and I don't mean michael jackson :D

Lastly, believe it or not...wait for it...there is a third rvr zone(OMG I SAID IT).

Get Glotis to take some screenies and caption them imo...actually no, get someone with a sense of humour to do it :D

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
NEW KIND OF THREAD! NEW KIND OF THREAD!

hmm.. wait a minute.. not rly.

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
Herjulf said:
lol at albs whining over zerging.

Yea, one of the funniest threads i have ever seen. Totally uselless Thread :)

And to the Thread starter:

nihohohohohohoho

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
Whine is sooo strong. You could always ask some reinforcements from your mother zerg in emain, 100+ albs there but nooo you just whine whine whine.

And you dont get overrun by 10fg albs in mgs only, moment you find some 1fg albs and fight em 9fg+ albs add in seconds :D. So stop posting crap about avoid mgs for zerg.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Raven said:
maybe they were fed up of getting run over by 10+ fg warders at amg emain?
Since youve never left a zerg or been to emain how tha fu** could u know???

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:
Ok I have never made a whine about mid or hib zerging and in fact never really got upset about it until the last few weeks.
What the hell is wrong with Hibs? As of lately the only thing they know how to do is sit at amg in odins and camp it with 4, 5 and sometimes 6 fg's.
Is this honestly necessary? You are sitting there, over zerging over killing and no one in there right mind has a chance at anything unless Alb brings in the same amount to get rid of you. You guys are reproducing like cockroaches and attaching yourself to amg like your a parasite.

I sit there waiting for amg to clear a bit to move though as I know I cant fight .. 3 hours later you are still camping.
This is everyday the last 3 weeks. IMHO you need to go back to emain and zerg there... or wait.. how about this idea, how about NOT zerging with 5 fg's... oh wait that's not possible.

Its pathetic that I spend the time that I have to play the game waiting for the zergs to move so I can at least move past to go off alone and have a shot.

/end whine whine whine
Thank goodness at least one of yo ualbs finnally got the feeling what it's like to be not able to play like you would like. The 10+++++ fg albs in emain are the one and only reason for the hibs at amg. Being killed bu a 3fg bunch of people aint nearly as bad as being swarmed by 10+ fg's.

And about those pictures... *laugh* Those are comparable to everyday early morning pictures I can take in emain from the alb zerg gathering :p

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:
Ok I have never made a whine about mid or hib zerging and in fact never really got upset about it until the last few weeks.
What the hell is wrong with Hibs? As of lately the only thing they know how to do is sit at amg in odins and camp it with 4, 5 and sometimes 6 fg's.
Is this honestly necessary? You are sitting there, over zerging over killing and no one in there right mind has a chance at anything unless Alb brings in the same amount to get rid of you. You guys are reproducing like cockroaches and attaching yourself to amg like your a parasite.

I sit there waiting for amg to clear a bit to move though as I know I cant fight .. 3 hours later you are still camping.
This is everyday the last 3 weeks. IMHO you need to go back to emain and zerg there... or wait.. how about this idea, how about NOT zerging with 5 fg's... oh wait that's not possible.

Its pathetic that I spend the time that I have to play the game waiting for the zergs to move so I can at least move past to go off alone and have a shot.

/end whine whine whine

im not even going to abbreviate this for you.

shut the fuck up.

why go emain if the ever 1337 warder zerg is there.

if anyone is like cockroaches its you fucking albs.

can throw an entire nuclear arsenal at you guys and you keep coming back and multiplying.

Night

Fledgling Freddie
cockroachs are you zerging stealthers, pop you with dd aura, and you all skuttle away

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
cockroachs are you zerging stealthers, pop you with dd aura, and you all skuttle away

well thats what usally happens what you got assist train of 3 FG on you.

Night

Fledgling Freddie
k, did they Promote you to Captn in the Brehon Army?

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
Night said:
k, did they Promote you to Captn in the Brehon Army?

yes, quite a promotion if i say so.
also considering im not a brehon

oh and a comment to the thread starter, you call hibs over reproducing?

does lowest Realm population mean anything to you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom