Over Reproducing Cockroaches

swords

Can't get enough of FH
begach said:
k.....i must be imagining the balanced (sometimes) fg hibs that my guild can barely put together primetime (we do our own thing and sometimes thats xping while the rest RvR) heading out to emain to get run over by 100 albs again....and again yes ? Generaly if we can put together sommin balanced we head emain. If not odins. And ALWAYS 1fg GG.

Now dumbass, you tell me, what exactly do you think happens when we arrive at amg to find 100 albs? An there's fuckall beautiful about it. Just a bitter taste of bein zerged to shit with a hope to farm a few rps before we get uberzerged.

You know feckall about excal/hib RvR man. Zero. Nothing!!

B.

So you inflict a similar fate upon Albs who purposefully choose not to join this shitty Warder zerg?

Hypocrit?

ps. i wasnt at the HMG where SS were supposedly camping hence the general annoyance of being zerged to fuck by you you pube.

Parlain

Fledgling Freddie
nol said:
I'm sorry mate, but not being able to find your way in your own frontier is not a good enough excuse. There are many maps online and it may take a nights worth of patience to find a route. If I can make it from excal to HPK, so can some arb Alb.

This thread is just another cry cry, you brought more then us. I know well enough how capable Albs are of camping both HPK and HMG in Odins. The albs that frequent Odins have the same knack of forming zergs, as do the hibs that frequent emain.

This statment makes the assumption that your average Alb warder knows about the existance of maps; a grave error in judgement imo :D

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
No, you said "Funny thing is, albs zerg the shit out of emain with 160 rp horny nuubers every night and hibs keep commin back 1fg because it's the norm and get run over again and again". No mention of what YOU do, just of what HIBS do.

Thats the fun thing about generalisation. I'm a hib....so are the other 7 in my group. If our group is the only 8 ppl in emain to be running 1fg again and again the above statement is correct because we (not me) are hibs and to us it is the norm (I just love being pedantic :p )

Seriously though, albs have zerged the shit out of the this game for nearing 2 years. Hibs do it now and it's headline news with most of the whine comming from alb. Identical whine tbh from hib 1.5 years ago. I'm just surprised hib lasted so long without wanting to get even tbh. Wasted whine now, just as it was then.

B.

swords

Can't get enough of FH
begach said:
Thats the fun thing about generalisation. I'm a hib....so are the other 7 in my group. If our group is the only 8 ppl in emain to be running 1fg again and again the above statement is correct because we (not me) are hibs and to us it is the norm (I just love being pedantic :p )

Seriously though, albs have zerged the shit out of the this game for nearing 2 years. Hibs do it now and it's headline news with most of the whine comming from alb. Identical whine tbh from hib 1.5 years ago. I'm just surprised hib lasted so long without wanting to get even tbh. Wasted whine now, just as it was then.

B.

just like to pioint out...YOU ARE ZERGING THE WRONG FUCKING ALBS.

begach

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
So you inflict a similar fate upon Albs who purposefully choose not to join this shitty Warder zerg?

Hypocrit?

ps. i wasnt at the HMG where SS were supposedly camping hence the general annoyance of being zerged to fuck by you you pube.

What do you want me to do? Take the mixed 6 ppl i had in the group to emain? (fuckin laughing @ the thought) How about HW and hunt the soloers there with 6 ppl? (way to gay to be an option)

It's not an argument either of us can win. Nor will it change a damn thing (if it did there wouldn't be an alb zerg in emain most nights). So lets just STFU and play the game and on the occasion that everyone has the same(ish) numbers (usualy dependant on who runs over which fg using 2fg; even if it's a random fg add who just happened by) have a good fight.

If last night fucked up your RvR soz for that but give a thought to the alternative for hib. The fucked up thing that is emain, which as you stated has nothing to do with you and don't care about.

BTW. Thats the cool thing about community. If someone yell's foul an the alb community tell em to QQ and cry more and change feckall, you (an alb) aint gonna get much of a positive response from exact the same yell later on. No matter how correct you are.

B.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Asha, I've never really camped hmg so I wouldn't know if sos works :p Just saw TB went to pb people exciting beno as we just took it, and got owned by the millions of shrooms. Figured it'd be the same at milegates but I'm glad it's not :D

Mucho <3 in this thread :D

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
begach said:
We arrive hmg and find 1fg SS (whyp and co) running with a second group camping hmg who flatten our 6 man unbalanced group in seconds. Thats (count with me albs) 1, 2 ,3 FUCKIN 4 fg albs htk side of hmg odins.
SS mini zerg (since when did SS EVER need to run 2fg??) gets owned shortly after and the 6 of us head for amg to make sure you gimps never make it through amg with 2fg+ again that night. There was NEVER during the whole night 5fg there, at most MAYBE 3-4fg Teh end.
Whyp has been in Legion's Chamber in DF for 2 days, so you did not see him in Odin's Gate tonight.

There were not 2fg SS zerging odin's. There was 1 SS caster group which started at ~8.15pm (gmt) and 1 SS mixed group of level 40+ that started at 7pm. They only crossed paths twice during the night. Once was at hmg when you arrived as part of 4fg hibs, and once near amg when there were no enemies around...

For the night in the caster group (I was playing my sorcerer), we ran into 2 seperate lots of 2fg mids (BC+RG/TDD being one of them at amg) with our single group. We met 4fg hibs (who did come roughly 1fg at a time the first time) near hmg just after we passed through (and yes, there were 2-3fg albs at the wall. I have no idea how long they were there, as we just opened the gate and passed).

We then ported back and met 4fg+ hibs at hmg alone and prompty got flattened when 2 or the groups GP'd my mezzes.

Ported again and ran with a KoP group from apk, met 2 single groups of mids, before the 4-5fg hibzerg hit amg at the same time as a BC mid group hit. Hibs flattened all.

So we then went to emain and had some (again, single caster group) fun before the zone crashed.

But. I don't actually care much about the hib zerg. They can play as they choose. It's not like we didn't expect them to be there, they have been there every night for the whole week, and we made a decent amount of RPs from them in our caster group.

And similarly I don't give a shit about the alb zerg that's in Emain every night. Everyone knows they'll be there, you have to be really fecking stupid to go there and expect to only meet single groups the whole time.

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Perhaps the albs objecting to the 3-4fgs of hibs at amg would like to encourage their fellows realmates into not zerging emain so much and thus forcing 3-4 hib grps elsewhere?

After all your are 1 realm supposedly working together. eh?

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
LOL Begach, quite often you talk a little sense. This isn't one of those times. That image... heroic Hibs always running 1fg... yet dying again and again... but coming back! Because THEY'RE HEROES!!!

It's beautiful. Write a script and Hollywood might make you a millionaire. Shame it isn't true, but what does truth matter when there's a good little story to be told.

oh ffs, wanna know how I think about all this omg-such-long-whine-thread?

some zerg, some do not, those who do not get fucked up by those who do, END OF STORY !!!calling eachother brainless and god knows what else (cba to read it all) wont change a fucking thing about it!!

don't agree with what some1 says? ASK HIS FUCKING PHONE # OR ADRESS AND GET A MEETING AND BEAT EACHOTHER UP FOR REAL FOR ALL I CARE !

there are too many players, too less servers to play on.Want some peaceful rvr? go prydwen where it is still possible .As for me, NO1 is gonna tell me that I can or cannot ZERG! for I pay as much as you to play this game and I do pretty much what I want , end of story.

heck if I was Mythic and saw all this whining i'd just close the game and make you waste ur money on something else cuz ur all ruining the fun of it ffs, get a life or something but don't try to outsmart eachother with insults and statistics etc on a silly forum ... this starts to looks more like BW every minute :kissit:

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
oh ffs, wanna know how I think about all this omg-such-long-whine-thread?

some zerg, some do not, those who do not get fucked up by those who do, END OF STORY !!!calling eachother brainless and god knows what else (cba to read it all) wont change a fucking thing about it!!

don't agree with what some1 says? ASK HIS FUCKING PHONE # OR ADRESS AND GET A MEETING AND BEAT EACHOTHER UP FOR REAL FOR ALL I CARE !

hey, here's an idea for you: if you're not interested, don't read it. And don't post a rabid whine about how you hate whines. Why should I want to beat Begach up? Because I don't agree with him? LOL. For all I know he's a lovely cuddly bunny and if we met in real life I'd think he was great. He posted something I disagreed with. I posted a response. We ranted at each other a bit... and that's it. Just because people disagree doesn't mean they hate each other in real life.

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
hey, here's an idea for you: if you're not interested, don't read it. And don't post a rabid whine about how you hate whines. Why should I want to beat Begach up? Because I don't agree with him? LOL. For all I know he's a lovely cuddly bunny and if we met in real life I'd think he was great. He posted something I disagreed with. I posted a response. We ranted at each other a bit... and that's it. Just because people disagree doesn't mean they hate each other in real life.

just trying to put an end at this whining lol, zergs are here to stay, either you learn to deal with it and endure it (maybe even go along with it) or go play tetris or so ... you still wanna change something about it? apply for a job at mythic and try there :D

P.S. Gordonax , here's an idea for you, how bout you get a cup of stfu? (hope he replies and this topic gets even more flamed lol, already laughing my ass off :D )

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
P.S. Gordonax , here's an idea for you, how bout you get a cup of stfu? (hope he replies and this topic gets even more flamed lol, already laughing my ass off :D )

Oh, I'm wounded by your devastating intelligence and wit. Go on, entertain us all more. Please. What fantastically original insult you coming up with after "a cup of stfu"? Yo mama's so fat? Going to call me a 'tard? Really no - come on, try and come up with something original at least. Show everyone what a big, smart boy you are.

PS. Anger management courses are easy to find these days.

PPS. Given that virtually everything you've ever posted on FH has been about "zerging Albs", you saying you're sick of people complaining about zergs is bit cheeky...

Treon

Fledgling Freddie
Duze said:
such a circle
Hibs get frustrated at alb zerg in emain so decide to camp amg odins in retaliation..... ironically the albs they are preventing from entering odins are the albs who actually don't like to zerg and prefer to run either solo/duo or in 1fgs, hence they're in odins at all....
Now the hibs are blocking the way into odins so the albs go emain instead and actually INCREASE the alb numbers there - meanwhile, the hibs in emain will whine more about "zerging albs" and "being outnumbered" due to half their rvr population sitting in odins for 3 hours doing nothing.
This is logic?

"ok"

This is exactly how it is. :clap:

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
Lol

Albs complaining about hib zerg?
OMG thats the funniest thing all week.

Its just impossible to compete with your numbers so seems most hibs currently prefer to at least have a choke point to aid them in not becomming RP cows for the albs.

Bishibosh

Fledgling Freddie
Radix said:
Albs complaining about hib zerg?
OMG thats the funniest thing all week.

lol daaaaamn wow, u just added a completely new angle to the whole thread, really worthwhile and thought provoking. thanks a lot for posting.

Lothian Forestheart

Fledgling Freddie
Have some fun!

I have to quit the game for due to RSI, but yes we all zerg.. we all camp the milegates. We all try avoid the zerg, but sometimes you'll have to zerg after getting slaughtered by 5fg of .... (alb/mids)

But we play this game for one thing in my opinion : for fun... if you dont get the fun out if it.. quit... i'm getting a bit sick of the replies people think they are entitled to make... show some respect to eachother...

And dont point at cause of my earlier posts , they were made when i was young and innocent... :D

noaim

Fledgling Freddie
Having read every post (I must be an idiot) the conclusion is: Hibs and Albs, stop zerging and run 1fg like Mids do? :D

Seriously tho, like anyone would every say "yeah we started the zerging today". There will always be a "but they zerged us first" and that zerg was there because they got zerged even earlier, and you should have seen the zerg that zerged the zerg, totally crazy size and then all of a sudden 1fg killed the biggest zerg in the world but then they got killed and that zerg almost crashed the server etc etc osv.

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
Whyp has been in Legion's Chamber in DF for 2 days, so you did not see him in Odin's Gate tonight.

Who's talkin about tonight? The thread and my comments where about last night (ie wednesday night) An you wheren't the reaver named whyp heading the 2fg through hmg that wiped the 6 of us then? As i recall you even got most of the kills. Or the solo reaver named whyp the 6 of us found later atk side of amg camped up and right solo an killed out of sheer shittyness for the 2fg+ stomp earlier @ hmg? That was 1 day and a smidgen ago btw :p

Pin said:
There were not 2fg SS zerging odin's. There was 1 SS caster group which started at ~8.15pm (gmt) and 1 SS mixed group of level 40+ that started at 7pm. They only crossed paths twice during the night. Once was at hmg when you arrived as part of 4fg hibs, and once near amg when there were no enemies around...

I was sitting on the port with the 5 other guys after your 2fg ran over us @ hmg when I saw your DM's on my buffbot. When i arrived back in odin's (quite a while later; see below) all hibs where already @ amg. So i didn't arrive with 4fg niether did i see 4fg before or upto that point. I saw 2fg hibs that wiped the alb PB caster group and alb add group just out of htk and left them just out from htk sitting resting. We ran into you @ hmg alone. Why else do you think i released and ended up watching your DM's on boffbot screen if there was 4fg to rezz me. I even missed the port ranting in group about "WTF @ SS needin 2fg to run now". An "wtf's up with that bollocks" etc.

Pin said:
For the night in the caster group (I was playing my sorcerer), we ran into 2 seperate lots of 2fg mids (BC+RG/TDD being one of them at amg) with our single group. We met 4fg hibs (who did come roughly 1fg at a time the first time) near hmg just after we passed through (and yes, there were 2-3fg albs at the wall. I have no idea how long they were there, as we just opened the gate and passed).

We then ported back and met 4fg+ hibs at hmg alone and prompty got flattened when 2 or the groups GP'd my mezzes.

Ported again and ran with a KoP group from apk, met 2 single groups of mids, before the 4-5fg hibzerg hit amg at the same time as a BC mid group hit. Hibs flattened all.

So we then went to emain and had some (again, single caster group) fun before the zone crashed.

Seemingly all tonight. I WASN'T EVEN ON EXCAL TONIGHT never mind arriving with 4-5fg hibs. Had me a go @ a sorc, got a stlong random drop necky with +1 longbow on an gave it to a low level random scout named bethyr or sommin ;)

That was my night tonight. You got yours mixed up or sommin? :m00:

B.

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Oh, I'm wounded by your devastating intelligence and wit. Go on, entertain us all more. Please. What fantastically original insult you coming up with after "a cup of stfu"? Yo mama's so fat? Going to call me a 'tard? Really no - come on, try and come up with something original at least. Show everyone what a big, smart boy you are.

PS. Anger management courses are easy to find these days.

PPS. Given that virtually everything you've ever posted on FH has been about "zerging Albs", you saying you're sick of people complaining about zergs is bit cheeky...

me and zerging albs? I like em more then 1, easier to smack em head on head hehe :) actually I like zerging! :) and you must be a real alb to say that ^^

Olorin

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:
Ok I have never made a whine about mid or hib zerging and in fact never really got upset about it until the last few weeks.
What the hell is wrong with Hibs? As of lately the only thing they know how to do is sit at amg in odins and camp it with 4, 5 and sometimes 6 fg's.
Is this honestly necessary? You are sitting there, over zerging over killing and no one in there right mind has a chance at anything unless Alb brings in the same amount to get rid of you. You guys are reproducing like cockroaches and attaching yourself to amg like your a parasite.

I sit there waiting for amg to clear a bit to move though as I know I cant fight .. 3 hours later you are still camping.
This is everyday the last 3 weeks. IMHO you need to go back to emain and zerg there... or wait.. how about this idea, how about NOT zerging with 5 fg's... oh wait that's not possible.

Its pathetic that I spend the time that I have to play the game waiting for the zergs to move so I can at least move past to go off alone and have a shot.

/end whine whine whine

:kissit:

Chronictank

FH is my second home
They pay their subs let them zerg amg odins, their choice

If you fukwits stop going odins rather than whining then they wont stay due to lack of action.

You whine run pointellesly to amg, whine run to amg, whine run to amg
and on and on and on

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
begach said:
Who's talkin about tonight? The thread and my comments where about last night (ie wednesday night) An you wheren't the reaver named whyp heading the 2fg through hmg that wiped the 6 of us then? As i recall you even got most of the kills. Or the solo reaver named whyp the 6 of us found later atk side of amg camped up and right solo an killed out of sheer shittyness for the 2fg+ stomp earlier @ hmg? That was 1 day and a smidgen ago btw :p
Ah, I apologise for not getting the night correct, but as I said, there has been that same hib zerg there every night this week.

My group for Wednesday night was err.. 1 Paladin, 1 Minstrel, 2 Reavers. We were in that group for an hour until 2 people logged due to frustration at the number of hibs camping amg. Me and Justin went back a few more times, killing the odd hib near amg before getting flattened. Then we went to DF.
And again, we weren't running as 2fg. My 4-man group just sped about trying to pick what we could before getting squashed.

Anyways, as I said above, I don't actually care. I know that hib zerg will be there each night, and I know there'll be lots of albs there too. And just like the emain alb-zerg, it's mostly rr1-4 ppl, but it also contains rr7+ groups running with/around them. But I'm not going to cry about it. And I'm not going to suddenly lose the ability to count either.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
Chronictank said:
They pay their subs let them zerg amg odins, their choice
exactly.

Chronictank said:
If you fukwits stop going odins rather than whining then they wont stay due to lack of action.
Errr. no. They'll quite happily camp there without any 'action' for hours on end.
And I keep going back (without the whine) because I choose to. It's fun to walk up solo/duo to 4fg sleeping at a wall and kill 1-3 of them before they notice.

Jox

Fledgling Freddie
Me thinks Whyp should start to farm some in Emain. Would be a pleasure to jump him when he is semi-afk/resting or something :>

swords

Can't get enough of FH
FFS at least camp the HMG so those douchebag HMG campers can get chain owned by you and im free to attempt to fight Mids coming into Odins...then everyones happy!

begach

Fledgling Freddie
Pin said:
Ah, I apologise for not getting the night correct, but as I said, there has been that same hib zerg there every night this week.

Yeah i know. Kinda been that way since christmas as i said earlier. Hibs don't like it much either tbh. But what to do.....emain?? (insert laugh here) :p

Pin said:
My group for Wednesday night was err.. 1 Paladin, 1 Minstrel, 2 Reavers. We were in that group for an hour until 2 people logged due to frustration at the number of hibs camping amg. Me and Justin went back a few more times, killing the odd hib near amg before getting flattened. Then we went to DF.
And again, we weren't running as 2fg. My 4-man group just sped about trying to pick what we could before getting squashed.

If we open the door to hmg and your standing with 2fg albs thats 2fg mate. So blah tbfh. You all ran through an leveled us, you i might add getting most of the DM's. Incidently, which one of those 4 tanks was the midget in the dress that mezzed us at range through the door? Stlong tank imo.

Pin said:
Anyways, as I said above, I don't actually care. I know that hib zerg will be there each night, and I know there'll be lots of albs there too. And just like the emain alb-zerg, it's mostly rr1-4 ppl, but it also contains rr7+ groups running with/around them. But I'm not going to cry about it.

Me neither. Just getting as much play out of this thread as possible. Tis truly class hearing albs whine about zerg. Coudn't care tbh ;)

And :D

Pin said:
And I'm not going to suddenly lose the ability to count either.

<cough>ahem</cough>
(2 nights in legion room DF) != (1 night in legion room DF). 1 < 2....2 > 1. See how that works?

B.

Pin

One of Freddy's beloved
begach said:
<cough>ahem</cough>
(2 nights in legion room DF) != (1 night in legion room DF). 1 < 2....2 > 1. See how that works?

B.
Hmm... Enter DF Wednesday night after being fed up with zerg. Duo a few high lords, finish in Legion room, log out there for the night. Long back in and play some more there Thursday night. Err.. That's 2 nights :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom