Over Reproducing Cockroaches

Asq

Fledgling Freddie
Squalion said:
yes, quite a promotion if i say so.
also considering im not a brehon

oh and a comment to the thread starter, you call hibs over reproducing?

does lowest Realm population mean anything to you?
Gifv em 'ell UberBrehonArmyLeader Squal :D

Bom

Fledgling Freddie
Every realm zergs, the only think I have noticed is the amount of enchanters/eld's on hib seem to high ? Every time i see / encounter hibs its with 3/4 of these chars in the group. Compared to an ice wiz i believe they are twice as good but not only that is it not going to get boring if all we see are enchanters elds all over. Or its probably just me hating getting owned by them all the time :)
Any ench/elds have an opinion on this ? (decent 1 please :) )

Sheogorath

Fledgling Freddie
Its good, easy rps.

6-7fg? Relic raid force? It must have looked larger from the other side, I can sincerely tell that we were never more than 4 fg , random pickup, and we lessened every hour that passed, more people died, rezzing was slower and eventually we died.

Not that it matters...

What matters is :

I think you want everything for yourself... running some very good guild/friend group, killing every random group with classes that dont fit in spec groups, but if we get a chance to "gasp" get some rps out of you, you come here and whine like you have it worse :-/ Give us a break already, shut up, and give rp's like you're supposed to, its not like we re stealing them from you greedy bishes...

Lethul

FH is my second home
Seeaira_Tempest said:
Ok I have never made a whine about mid or hib zerging and in fact never really got upset about it until the last few weeks.
What the hell is wrong with Hibs? As of lately the only thing they know how to do is sit at amg in odins and camp it with 4, 5 and sometimes 6 fg's.
Is this honestly necessary? You are sitting there, over zerging over killing and no one in there right mind has a chance at anything unless Alb brings in the same amount to get rid of you. You guys are reproducing like cockroaches and attaching yourself to amg like your a parasite.

I sit there waiting for amg to clear a bit to move though as I know I cant fight .. 3 hours later you are still camping.
This is everyday the last 3 weeks. IMHO you need to go back to emain and zerg there... or wait.. how about this idea, how about NOT zerging with 5 fg's... oh wait that's not possible.

Its pathetic that I spend the time that I have to play the game waiting for the zergs to move so I can at least move past to go off alone and have a shot.

/end whine whine whine

i read the topic and thought it was about infs QQ. But hibs? hmm

Ickleevul

Fledgling Freddie
@original post

less grey ganking mincer+inf combos at svas the better imo. Go hibs :worthy:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
Never got a decent fg vs fg fight today :/ But we owned the 2 fg's of gol, flawless afaik. That made everything ok :D
Very skillfull seeing as GoL never had 2fg running, as Fluid said..(maybe because gol was in snowdonia most on night) and by the time we left we didn't have enuff for 2fg.

Tinyheals

One of Freddy's beloved
Icebreaker said:
Yea, one of the funniest threads i have ever seen. Totally uselless Thread :)

And to the Thread starter:

nihohohohohohoho

go zerg child, dont blaim your problems on others

Elahim

Fledgling Freddie
Treon said:
aye agree with u, and its mostly the low RR hibs that does it. Why dont u hibs take your little pretty zerg and fight the albzerg in emain instead of ruin the RvR in odins..... ive have never seen the point with killing 1fg with 4fg but i guess some ppl think its fun, feel sad for em though. :twak:

http://medlem.spray.se/jannaholmqvist/Daoc/hibzerg1.jpg
http://medlem.spray.se/jannaholmqvist/Daoc/hibzerg2.jpg
http://medlem.spray.se/jannaholmqvist/Daoc/hibzerg3.jpg

From tonight in odins and this zerg was camping amg for like 2 hours, sooo sad.

^^ What he said, tho they stayed amg-apk for way more than 2hours.
We heard that there was 3fg hibs at amg for starters, so we teamed up with NO to split them, but once we arrived at amg I got this huge lagspike and spw00f there was 5-6fg hippis. Alliance raid we assumed. That lasted for the whole night............ And everytime we tried to pull them, lol, the whole bloody zerg actually chased us the whole way to apk, and lol again, they summoned shrooms at apk hill. The night was ruined.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Bishibosh said:
Didnt you used to whine about people not soloing constantly? Before that funny stealthzerg screenshot of u.... So if there was no point, why did you bother when u didnt even truely believe what you were saying?

1) Read my posts. I said I do whine alot, but in the end it's not going to change anything. But it can be cool sometimes :p

2) WOW, a fucking stealthzerg screenshot, that makes me such a badass zerger now. Get a clue, of course I zerged, of course I still do sometimes, but most of the time I solo & don't add. But you wouldn't know, because you never never seen me, have you? Shut up then.

3) Fuck off.

Jaapi

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
well can u not see it from albs pov? you camped amg for a long time, preventing any and all albs in odin's passing amg in any form, do you not find that a little lame?
Who was the liar that said albs couldn't get past the gate?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
Very skillfull seeing as GoL never had 2fg running, as Fluid said..(maybe because gol was in snowdonia most on night) and by the time we left we didn't have enuff for 2fg.

Oh, funny how someone else said it was 2 fg gol but you were 'suiciding'.

You don't give a shit and act rude to anyone you zerg to pieces but when you get killed you come up with crap excuses, get the balls to admit it.

Or don't, doesn't matter all all tbh =/

It was outlaw, zoyster and lac in those 2 fg's, and you just killed a bolg patrol which said 17-18 people.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Asha said:
if you're duoing with a mincer then just sos through the gate on sprint and stealth when you can
/shrug

lol

If tb with sos, moc, and everything they had gets owned in under 2 sec by shrooms (beno :D) I'm sure a mincer / rogue duo will die before they go thru the gate.

Hib campers + shrooms = :eek7:

Iorlas

Fledgling Freddie
o rite i see cos there was 3-4 GoL, and their where with 16 or so other people that makes it 2fg's GoL?? ok
make your mind up ..you where happy to have killed 2fg GoL..now someone "else" said it was 2fg GoL suiciding...

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Iorlas said:
o rite i see cos there was 3-4 GoL, and their where with 16 or so other people that makes it 2fg's GoL?? ok
make your mind up ..you where happy to have killed 2fg GoL..now someone "else" said it was 2fg GoL suiciding...

lol, I feel like lox when saying, 'read my post before replying'

thx

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Ok so we have the usual ''Albs zerg Emain so we can zerg odins'' Crap.

its not about which realm im in, i dont support the fact theres a stupid amount of Albions in a cg in emain every day.
You dont see them campinig DL do you?

What you fail to apreciate is that maybe...just maybe...some of us dont like zerging/zergs/being zerged especially.

Maybe if you add the 5FG (the picture only shows a limited amount of hibs that were there, lots more trust me.) to the amount of Hibernians in Emain at the time (should be at least two GG's running if not more primetime) Theres no reason why you cant wtf own a load of noobs (considering you have the tools to deal damage to multiple enemies at the same time *cough* pbaoe)

BTW this has nothing to do with sodding Infiltrators, or buffbots, or any of that bollocks.
This has to do with zerglings denying an entire zone for an evening.
Oh and about the ''bring the warders'' Why in gods name would i want to zerg when i hate it anyway? And why would someone who goes to odins Gate regularly give a flying fuck about trying to convince 10FG to comne and spoil whats already in the process of being mauled to death by grizzly bears...

And we couldn't get past the gate, as amply described in the above screenshots.

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Raven said:
maybe they were fed up of getting run over by 10+ fg warders at amg emain?

that and the fact that in the past several months alot of Albion players deleted on alb and came to hib...now they got a lvl 50 here but the 'camping/zerging' thingy is still in their veins :)...and who wants to go emain with less then 4/5 fg these days .... its like 500 players each day on a square kilometer, ofc you get zerged, ofc you get adds, ofc YOU will zerg so stop saying hibs zerg, its the way to play daoc these days ...

if each realm had 1000 players and only 10% did rvr (which is LOW) then there would be still 300 players running around in Emain :D

Gordonax

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
lol

If tb with sos, moc, and everything they had gets owned in under 2 sec by shrooms (beno :D) I'm sure a mincer / rogue duo will die before they go thru the gate.

Yup. Most gate camping is easily defeated by a couple of groups SoSing through (because most gate campers are stupid enough to follow the SoSers and not defend the gate from the other groups behind them). Shroom forests make it *much* more difficult.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Gordonax said:
Yup. Most gate camping is easily defeated by a couple of groups SoSing through (because most gate campers are stupid enough to follow the SoSers and not defend the gate from the other groups behind them). Shroom forests make it *much* more difficult.

Yer =/

Looked like a fun idea to exp my animist and make some milegate camp group, but it doesn't sound very attractive anymore now :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
Chiefthunder said:
that and the fact that in the past several months alot of Albion players deleted on alb and came to hib...now they got a lvl 50 here but the 'camping/zerging' thingy is still in their veins :)...and who wants to go emain with less then 4/5 fg these days .... its like 500 players each day on a square kilometer, ofc you get zerged, ofc you get adds, ofc YOU will zerg so stop saying hibs zerg, its the way to play daoc these days ...

if each realm had 1000 players and only 10% did rvr (which is LOW) then there would be still 300 players running around in Emain :D

Read the text. We aren't talking about Emain.
I couldn't give a monkeys about the zone its been zerged for a year +.

So if you dont like being run over by 10Fg Albions...why the fuck are you essentially doing the same to us?
Hypocrits the lot fo you! :touch:

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Seeaira_Tempest said:
Now here is a well thought out educated answer.. If I don't like it don't go there...
Do I dare point out the obvious, ahem.. I cant go anywhere else if I cant get through amg. :: Shock::

The point im making is, I don't care if people want to zerg.. no big deal. But why camp a choke spot? So that no one can make it into the realm. Its pathetic its useless.

And isn't this a forum to voice our opinion? So by saying "ooo gee here we go again QQ" doesn't actually help.. its the negative comments that make threads like this into verbal wars. How about if you don't have something constructive or helpful to say, don't post. We didn't need you to point of that this is another whine, its self explanatory.

you forgot /end whine !!!!!!! :eek2:

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Read the text. We aren't talking about Emain.
I couldn't give a monkeys about the zone its been zerged for a year +.

So if you dont like being run over by 10Fg Albions...why the fuck are you essentially doing the same to us?
Hypocrits the lot fo you! :touch:

ever heard of the saying :Monkey see is Monkey do?

I rest my case <sigh>

swords

Can't get enough of FH
You never had a case. maybe a small handbag...
In that case monkey can see and monkey can do IN EMAIN thanks :touch:

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
You never had a case. maybe a small handbag...
In that case monkey can see and monkey can do IN EMAIN thanks :touch:

oh please, I have been called worse by _smarter_ people then you so don't bother :D my point is the same as Vodkafairy

Will whining stop zerging or camping mile gates ? : NO

will posting another thread about it on FH do something about it? : NO

Does every realm do it? : YES

What do I do when I can't stand daoc anymore? : Take couple days off, play medal of honor or even diablo 2 ffs and relax, this is all just a game and you lads take it way too seriously... how many gray hairs did you get from daoc by now?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
oh please, I have been called worse by _smarter_ people then you so don't bother :D my point is the same as Vodkafairy

Will whining stop zerging or camping mile gates ? : NO

will posting another thread about it on FH do something about it? : NO

Does every realm do it? : YES

What do I do when I can't stand daoc anymore? : Take couple days off, play medal of honor or even diablo 2 ffs and relax, this is all just a game and you lads take it way too seriously... how many gray hairs did you get from daoc by now?

you forgot something tho :)

should they all fuck off? : YES

Chiefthunder

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
you forgot something tho :)

should they all fuck off? : YES

Oops, Mea Culpa !! my mistake, I forgot that kind lady :)

ofc they should all FO :)

Laalaa

Fledgling Freddie
swords said:
Ok so we have the usual ''Albs zerg Emain so we can zerg odins'' Crap.

its not about which realm im in, i dont support the fact theres a stupid amount of Albions in a cg in emain every day.
You dont see them campinig DL do you?

Ofc we dont, you really think they would know the way from emain? :kissit:

What you fail to apreciate is that maybe...just maybe...some of us dont like zerging/zergs/being zerged especially.

Maybe if you add the 5FG (the picture only shows a limited amount of hibs that were there, lots more trust me.) to the amount of Hibernians in Emain at the time (should be at least two GG's running if not more primetime) Theres no reason why you cant wtf own a load of noobs (considering you have the tools to deal damage to multiple enemies at the same time *cough* pbaoe)

5fg+2fg againts 100+ albs does not help a much.

BTW this has nothing to do with sodding Infiltrators, or buffbots, or any of that bollocks.
This has to do with zerglings denying an entire zone for an evening.
Oh and about the ''bring the warders'' Why in gods name would i want to zerg when i hate it anyway? And why would someone who goes to odins Gate regularly give a flying fuck about trying to convince 10FG to comne and spoil whats already in the process of being mauled to death by grizzly bears...

And we couldn't get past the gate, as amply described in the above screenshots.

Most people dont seem to understand that the population on exca is warped. Albs have ~2000 more active players than hibernia. Thats really much. Come to hibernia and see what is like.

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Chiefthunder said:
Oops, Mea Culpa !! my mistake, I forgot that kind lady :)

ofc they should all FO :)

whatever happened to your cute luri wife btw? I miss her :(

Nightingale... can't even remember the first name.. been so long :(

swords

Can't get enough of FH
I agree they should all fuck off... :worthy:

Interesting use of underscores but i can see the text well enough without pointing it out.
Ever so sorry my little quip wasnt to your liking, maybe next time i'll just resort to what i scream at the zerglings? Its crude and vulgar but effective.

Posting on FH vents the annoyance.

I have paid my subs i would like to play the game with my fellow guild mates and have some nice fights that dont include having to /release and port back and buff and run out and /release in 1 min and repeat for 2 hours.
THATS not fun.

Port to Emain. you either get:

A] your FG encounters an enemy FG. Battle commences. all of a sudden 8FG of Albs come streaming along with the power of CG and completely ruins a fair fight that could go either way (these are fun. i like those fights) and you get called a zergling noob (what happens to GoL quite alot rather unfairly sometimes)

B] Your FG encounters 2-3FG of enemy GG's who are on their way to tackle the stram of Warders. You get pasted.

C] Your FG enounters an enemy FG, then the enemy realm gets a FG or so of Adds. You eat dirt.

These are the reasons BoB have been going to odins for the past couple of Months, since xmas the hibs have started doing this and it sucks major donkey balls tbh.

Oh theres always HW, but ganking soloers isnt fun for either side and its rather like us 'zerging' them.. Sometimes theres a keep take force iN HW but by the time you find that out they have taken the keep and buggered off to DF to xp.

The only semblance of interesting rvr comes when we meet a Fg of Hibs or Mids in odins, plenty of guilds could run FG there and ive fought quite a few of them.
Please please please please dont camp the AMG for the love of god :(

*Btw i do know how it feels...ratios regardless being zerged is irritating*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom