Once again GoA, what are the plans for Dyvet?

Nate

FH is my second home
But i did find this!

I've already read that! I reckon he made up the story that he has friends and really it was him who stole the monkey as he thought it would be his gf, the monkey rejected him, went to play in the park and then got caught by police :(

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
These new server types, character transfers (they are coming, if I know well) and some advertising can be far better than any clustering or making the servers free...

where would you transfer too from excalibur to prydwen?

:m00:

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
If they work on more server types to fix the underlying problems, it would make choosing destinations for transfers easy :)

Vonwar

One of Freddy's beloved
both of them, but Sinister went as far as sneaking into Albion homelands and hunt them down at their bindspot ;)

Still playing active in our guild.

Rgds

Vonwar
Guildmaster of Danish Huscarls (been here since beta)

Yeke

Fledgling Freddie
nothing about dyvet in the news!

No news is good news... oh :touch:

Still waiting on something from GoA before I reactivate my account, Think theres a few more people like myself who just need to see a commitment from GoA to do something (ANYTHING!) to stop the death of the cluster before they return and waste £ and time on it.

Cylian

Fledgling Freddie
think he's saying that Sinister is playing in his guild now, seen him around..but not sure it's the same person doesn't seem like the same bloke anyway :p

fine, but why quote me ? :eek7:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Still waiting on something from GoA before I reactivate my account

Yeah, that's my problem now aswell. I really want to play live, but I don't want to play US live (even though I've got a few friends who play there) all my chars are on the Dyrbevevert cluster (*Misses shaman*)

All I can do is wait ^_^

Baldanah

Fledgling Freddie
I'm currently playing Classic on US , but with the changes thats 1.88 are gonna bring i'll be looking at returning to ToA servers .

Now if GoA can come up with something that is actually gonna help the english cluster i'd have a serious think about re-opening both my Euro accounts as i already have quite a few chars on Pryd and Excal .

I'd much rather play my old chars on Pryd than start completely fresh on US ToA servers . But the way it is atm i just don't see the point in giving GoA more of my cash without knowing what plans ( if any ) are in the works for the cluster .

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
think he's saying that Sinister is playing in his guild now, seen him around..but not sure it's the same person doesn't seem like the same bloke anyway :p

probably ebayed, aren't danish huscarls one of those useless guilds that have to hang around the solo areas for RPs?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
I'm currently playing Classic on US , but with the changes thats 1.88 are gonna bring i'll be looking at returning to ToA servers .

Now if GoA can come up with something that is actually gonna help the english cluster i'd have a serious think about re-opening both my Euro accounts as i already have quite a few chars on Pryd and Excal .

I'd much rather play my old chars on Pryd than start completely fresh on US ToA servers . But the way it is atm i just don't see the point in giving GoA more of my cash without knowing what plans ( if any ) are in the works for the cluster .

This kinda sums it all up tbh for alot of people ...

Yet there will be no responce because GoA just want to put their head in the sand and hope they can survive the sandstorm until WHO is released :mad:

I deffo will not re-sub until something is done when acc's run out in 1 or 2 weeks , regardless how much i love my toons :(

scorge

Fledgling Freddie
This kinda sums it all up tbh for alot of people ...

Yet there will be no responce because GoA just want to put their head in the sand and hope they can survive the sandstorm until WHO is released :mad:

I deffo will not re-sub until something is done when acc's run out in 1 or 2 weeks , regardless how much i love my toons :(

I dont think i will be resubbing either or playing till 1.88 comes to EURO servers, and there is some news on what decision GOA are making for the English servers.

there is not enough people in the game right now, to make it fun, most guilds have been decimated with people leaving or not resubbing, a lot of people have moved on, and i am thinking is it my turn now....

:m00:

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
I wonder how many people would be on the server if all those who are waiting til the population improves to come back, came back.

Darzil

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
I wonder how many people would be on the server if all those who are waiting til the population improves to come back, came back.

Darzil

Given your quandry, I'd say very few, pop seems to be in dramatic decline and it appears to be in freefall.

I think there is quite alot of people who are waiting to see what happens with regards to many things. It's not helping that things are slow with regards to information release either. But I am sure if something happens within the next couple of weeks then peeps will start to take advantage of it.

Peeps should also think about the changes a little more seriously though. We've just had an expansion and it had little impact. A few tweaks here and there, some major changes here and there, sure it makes things better. But peeps have a very insatiable thirst for change. Changes on this community don't have a lasting effect and given a month or so there will be more threads like this asking for yet more improvement other than the incoming patches from EA mythic.

A little more weighing up the pro's and con's wouldn't hurt and a bit more lasting appreciation of what is or is not implemented wouldn't hurt either. That way GOA get more feedback from their customers and what is expected of them which in any case cannot hurt either party.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Imgormiel: Expansion release, patches, etc. are all good advantages for the people who moved to US, or other language server, and they don't reduce the difference between dyvet and these servers, so people who decided to move to greener grass there, won't see them as reasons to return.

While normaly, when causal players leave, any news that is good, can invite them back, and an expansion can fix population problem (look at last years event) when the hard core leaves for greener grass to other servers / games, then dyvet should improve compared to these servers / games and you need a long term improvement. These servers should be able to compete with the other servers for months, and not just days or weeks.

Also, with each and every day passed, these people play more and more in their new communities, they start to like them more and more, and it will get harder to get them back to dyvet.

And CS tournaments with a strong GOA team, etc, won't make them say: Lets give more time for GOA so I don't want to enjoy my game more this time. They will play their games, enjoy them, and make the situation harder to solve.

And each and every day without posts also means lost players. And of course IF people look at response from GOA, they see it was easy to foresee this, and have plans, backup plans, etc. for this. Yet GOA waited, and hoped the server will work differently. Their understanding of what will happen with the population was flawed, their response is slow, and their preparedness for events is laughable. And it is good enough reason to think: "Same old GOA, no reason to come back to dyvet, they kill it anyway."

GOA should fix it, but somehow I doubt if they can present a fast enough and professional enough reaction now. I somehow doubt that they will admit their mistakes, and learn from them. And somehow I doubt that without these, they can re earn the trust of lost players. Waiting for a next chance (and showing quick reactions) is dangerous.

Darzil: People not waiting only for higher population, they want better service that can sustain (keep) and attract that higher population. And coming back wouldn't solve this problem. Remember: If they would be back, they would be at the same point they were when they left, so they would leave again.

IF the server improves compared to the time of their leave, the improvement is enough to balance out what they earned on other servers, AND still give them motivation for a change, AND a reason to trust the servers will be ok now, and they can stay without having a good reason to move again soon, it will be better.

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture
Imgormiel: Expansion release, patches, etc. are all good advantages for the people who moved to US, or other language server, and they don't reduce the difference between dyvet and these servers, so people who decided to move to greener grass there, won't see them as reasons to return.
Expansions have never really been that good overall for Dyvet or when Prydwen and Excalibur were separate servers - it made no difference anyway. But if you examine the posts, you see that what little difference is summized by many to make a dramatic one when it never does. So any QQ with threads like this never make a dramatic difference. Requiel has already said he can do nothing till he gets the green light from various sources within many parties. Yet peeps still nag on, he just simply can't give any info out. I am pretty sure (given that I had some information imminent) that as a community manager I'd be itching to tell you all about what is going to be implemented - it's just that Req can't as opposed to won't. It seems to be the won't that is annoying you all. Inside information stays that way till public release and if he wants to keep his job, then it's like I said, a case of can't and not won't.

While normaly, when causal players leave, any news that is good, can invite them back, and an expansion can fix population problem (look at last years event) when the hard core leaves for greener grass to other servers / games, then dyvet should improve compared to these servers / games and you need a long term improvement. These servers should be able to compete with the other servers for months, and not just days or weeks.

Also, with each and every day passed, these people play more and more in their new communities, they start to like them more and more, and it will get harder to get them back to dyvet.

Here there seems to be a problem in what you say. Sure people move on, but the move is always temporary. If you read some of the threads, people are already coming back from US servers. So I am not quite so certain that what you are saying here is correct. There are also those that are waiting to reactivate their accounts anyway as they wish to wait and see what happens. And finally, you limit this paragraph only to those that leave. I am quite certain in my summization here that this is just not the case by bringing back OLD players. These players are looked on favourably yes and are given incentive to come back. BUT, like any company GOA will be looking for new revenue, not just from old players and word of mouth from the incentives they are awarding to them, and any knock on effect of that. But also from advertising, (which Req said they've done in recent issues of mags etc) publicity events and so on and so forth.

Yet GOA waited, and hoped the server will work differently. Their understanding of what will happen with the population was flawed, their response is slow, and their preparedness for events is laughable. And it is good enough reason to think: "Same old GOA, no reason to come back to dyvet, they kill it anyway."

Here you make many assumptions with little or no knowledge of what is going on behind the scenes. I sense strong frustration in this one :) Trust it will be fixed you will :) Been to any of their events have you? And like everyone - including you - we all make mistakes and we are all very good at criticising each other when something is or has gone wrong.

I really can't see that you have even reason for complaint till the fact that they do something as opposed to not having info they can't give.

Azagthoth

Fledgling Freddie
One thing that all mmorpgs do wrong is that they start to move more and more in a direction to satisfy the casuall player.

This is imo absolutly the wrong way to go.
There are people out there who wants a hard and though game and are willing to put some serious energy in to it.
There are several games out there for casual gamers so why not feed the hunger for the real gamers out there to!?
People get tired of fast pased action in the end my friends.
It gets booring.
Just look and the so called PvE nowdays!?
I cant realy say its called leveling anymore.
Is Daoc more fun now than it was in the beggining when it took some time and effort to get to lv50!?
Who cant remember the feeling of your first 50ding?

Just for an example, compare it to a single player game.
How much fun is a single player game if its realy easy and you beat it after a day?
It may be pretty fun but you will put it away and look for something new.

I know you cant do anything at all to change this now so it might be useless info and not part of the topic this post has.

What to do for the cluster?
Well first thing "WE" need to do is stop going US and stop whining that their aint no people online!
Well doh? Ofc theres not if we all are leaving.
The only ones who can change this are us the community.
Goa cant do anything more than clusters but that wont solve the problem in the loong run and you all know it.

If we all love and sherish the game as much as we say then we better start do something about it.
Get the US peps back ASAP!!!
Start helping one another in game, as it is now most keep to them selves.
Get the community going again, I can understand why they dont get much newcommers as they dont feel welcome in game I guess.

We need to change our ways if we are going to survive.
Thats the harsh reality!
We need to stop blaming others and realise that its we who are the game not goa nor mythic.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Expansions have never really been that good overall for Dyvet or when Prydwen and Excalibur were separate servers - it made no difference anyway.

Historical data about server population and claims by several posts, including official ones say otherwise.

So any QQ with threads like this never make a dramatic difference.

It is true that people make difference with their decision when spending money not with their words in the end, but people who left their servers made that vote already. If GOA wants to win them back: They should listen to them. It is sad, when what customers expect never make "a dramatic" difference. Maybe it is one of the reasons for the underpopulation problem.

I am pretty sure (given that I had some information imminent) that as a community manager I'd be itching to tell you all about what is going to be implemented - it's just that Req can't as opposed to won't.

Who cares if Requiel can name plans that aren't ready? The problem is there are NO plans are ready to be implemented, and announced. And if it is responsilibilty of other goa personel (which is true), that doesn't make service and response from GOA better.

Here there seems to be a problem in what you say. Sure people move on, but the move is always temporary. If you read some of the threads, people are already coming back from US servers. So I am not quite so certain that what you are saying here is correct.

If it would be true, we would have a semi constant level of population, since people leaving and coming back would cancel each other out. The need for clustering and the current probelms state otherwise.

SOME (few) people coming back, but some don't. This is why we have the underpopulation problems. And more time they spend in other servers and other games the less likely it is to LEAVE that game.

Dyvet has a huge advantage: Several years of time spent with theese characters and this community forms some bond with this server. But each and every day, people who left will get attached to their new chars, new communities.

And with time and changes the later kind of scenario (leaving mostly for good) becomes more and more dominant. This makes action urgent.

And finally, you limit this paragraph only to those that leave. I am quite certain in my summization here that this is just not the case by bringing back OLD players. These players are looked on favourably yes and are given incentive to come back. BUT, like any company GOA will be looking for new revenue, not just from old players and word of mouth from the incentives they are awarding to them, and any knock on effect of that.

The problem: Old players are somewhat attached to the game, yet, if persistent problems make it hard for them to stay, it is hard to keep new players too. Also look at lack of leveling groups, the fact that LFG interface comes with empty results, etc.

To make the game viable again, GOA need to do 3 things:
  • Try to win back as many old players as they can
  • Win new players
  • And look at the core of the problems
Why it is almost always the english language server that is in worst shape? If it is special can they do anything about it? I think the state of the servers are influenced by a few historical events (prydwen crash, etc), and the fact: They offer a place for many, offer a home for almost noone.

The problem is: We deal with not an english, but an european community. Multicultural, with multiple native languages, and there are not to many different servers for different kind of communities so the players are very different.

Leet FGs can pretty much ruin the fun for siege crews, casual players, but zergs and adds hurt the feelings of the said Leet FGs, the constant competition for leet FGs drives market up, causes greed problems, and with less helpfull community you can't expect good groups, and many other people start to leave, etc.

Of course most of the new players are identified by the fact: They don't know much about MMORPGs, and probably not too active in other online gaming scenes either, so they are more like casual gamers, who normally prefer to play games against the computer (casual PVE, with PVE and optional PVP endgame), play mostly roleplaying games (not computer ones) and an MMORPG can be closer to their ideals than most CRPGs, and so on.

So new server types would solve some old problems AND would help with getting and keeping new players. This is how old players - old problems - can be linked with getting and KEEPING new players.

Here you make many assumptions with little or no knowledge of what is going on behind the scenes. I sense strong frustration in this one :) Trust it will be fixed you will :) Been to any of their events have you?

Sorry, but that it isn't fixed by now, they had no plans ready for action if the increase in population they hoped for doesn't happen, so saying no such plans were ready and executed isn't assumption, since it refers to past and verifiable data (you see anything announced, done, etc about it in the last 2 months? Ok thanks). While your idea about it getting fixed soon is an assumption, not backed up by any reasons.

And I attended some in game GOA events, and events of other publishers, etc. too.

Thadius

Part of the furniture

Historical data about server population and claims by several posts, including official ones say otherwise.

It is true that people make difference with their decision when spending money not with their words in the end, but people who left their servers made that vote already. If GOA wants to win them back: They should listen to them. It is sad, when what customers expect never make "a dramatic" difference. Maybe it is one of the reasons for the underpopulation problem.

Who cares if Requiel can name plans that aren't ready? The problem is there are NO plans are ready to be implemented, and announced. And if it is responsilibilty of other goa personel (which is true), that doesn't make service and response from GOA better.

If it would be true, we would have a semi constant level of population, since people leaving and coming back would cancel each other out. The need for clustering and the current probelms state otherwise.

SOME (few) people coming back, but some don't. This is why we have the underpopulation problems. And more time they spend in other servers and other games the less likely it is to LEAVE that game.

Dyvet has a huge advantage: Several years of time spent with theese characters and this community forms some bond with this server. But each and every day, people who left will get attached to their new chars, new communities.

And with time and changes the later kind of scenario (leaving mostly for good) becomes more and more dominant. This makes action urgent.

The problem: Old players are somewhat attached to the game, yet, if persistent problems make it hard for them to stay, it is hard to keep new players too. Also look at lack of leveling groups, the fact that LFG interface comes with empty results, etc.

To make the game viable again, GOA need to do 3 things:
  • Try to win back as many old players as they can
  • Win new players
  • And look at the core of the problems
Why it is almost always the english language server that is in worst shape? If it is special can they do anything about it? I think the state of the servers are influenced by a few historical events (prydwen crash, etc), and the fact: They offer a place for many, offer a home for almost noone.

The problem is: We deal with not an english, but an european community. Multicultural, with multiple native languages, and there are not to many different servers for different kind of communities so the players are very different.

Leet FGs can pretty much ruin the fun for siege crews, casual players, but zergs and adds hurt the feelings of the said Leet FGs, the constant competition for leet FGs drives market up, causes greed problems, and with less helpfull community you can't expect good groups, and many other people start to leave, etc.

Of course most of the new players are identified by the fact: They don't know much about MMORPGs, and probably not too active in other online gaming scenes either, so they are more like casual gamers, who normally prefer to play games against the computer (casual PVE, with PVE and optional PVP endgame), play mostly roleplaying games (not computer ones) and an MMORPG can be closer to their ideals than most CRPGs, and so on.

So new server types would solve some old problems AND would help with getting and keeping new players. This is how old players - old problems - can be linked with getting and KEEPING new players.

Sorry, but that it isn't fixed by now, they had no plans ready for action if the increase in population they hoped for doesn't happen, so saying no such plans were ready and executed isn't assumption, since it refers to past and verifiable data (you see anything announced, done, etc about it in the last 2 months? Ok thanks). While your idea about it getting fixed soon is an assumption, not backed up by any reasons.

And I attended some in game GOA events, and events of other publishers, etc. too.

Bold makes me cry irl :(

kivik

Part of the furniture
One thing that all mmorpgs do wrong is that they start to move more and more in a direction to satisfy the casuall player.

This is imo absolutly the wrong way to go.
There are people out there who wants a hard and though game and are willing to put some serious energy in to it.
There are several games out there for casual gamers so why not feed the hunger for the real gamers out there to!?
People get tired of fast pased action in the end my friends.
It gets booring.
Just look and the so called PvE nowdays!?
I cant realy say its called leveling anymore.
Is Daoc more fun now than it was in the beggining when it took some time and effort to get to lv50!?
Who cant remember the feeling of your first 50ding?

Just for an example, compare it to a single player game.
How much fun is a single player game if its realy easy and you beat it after a day?
It may be pretty fun but you will put it away and look for something new.

I know you cant do anything at all to change this now so it might be useless info and not part of the topic this post has.

What to do for the cluster?
Well first thing "WE" need to do is stop going US and stop whining that their aint no people online!
Well doh? Ofc theres not if we all are leaving.
The only ones who can change this are us the community.
Goa cant do anything more than clusters but that wont solve the problem in the loong run and you all know it.

If we all love and sherish the game as much as we say then we better start do something about it.
Get the US peps back ASAP!!!
Start helping one another in game, as it is now most keep to them selves.
Get the community going again, I can understand why they dont get much newcommers as they dont feel welcome in game I guess.

We need to change our ways if we are going to survive.
Thats the harsh reality!
We need to stop blaming others and realise that its we who are the game not goa nor mythic.

Definately agree with the first part, todays DAoC is a joke compared to what it once was.

On the other hand I don't think there is anything that can save Dyvet except for multi-clustering. Character transfer would be another option but it would end up with Dyvet dead anyways.

There isn't much you can do without help from GOA to get back hundreds of people, even if you did get back all ex-Dyvet players that still play DAoC you would reach a 800+ pop server, while Limors still got it's 1800++.

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie

Sadly DAOC isn't moving in that way. Why?

For a casual player being competitive isn't important, but enjoying the game, when you can play it, and having a good chance to have fun in good groups even in the begining is an important. Yes, this included PVE and leveling.

Most of the changes to the DAOC made their fun in this area less visible, and it favors the players who just want to compete in the level 50 rvr scene and care for nothing else.

Why? Because DAOC isn't trying to expand, it is trying to survive till they can release any new brand. And before Mythic had a chance to build WAR, where the brand is strong, they thought about a more PVE game. Why?

DAOC shown one thing for them: Even if your PVP system makes your famous, it can also kill your own game. If you make the rewards better than PVE rewards or make them stack, you essentially force your players to compete in PVP environment, and if people can compete with each other in small groups, they won't form big communities, and with its community shattered, you will deal greed, powerleveling, and all the problems we know from DAOC.

Look at TOA, at time of release, it was good - and bad - at same time. Why?

Compare a RR10 or so character without TOA stuff (pre TOA) and a 0 RP character with ML10 and most of TOA goods? We see characters of similar power. And the effort put into ML10 by a "carebear" who helps his comunity, hates PVP, and does PVE (even just to help newfriends) and the effort a hardcore PVP players puts into RR10 is comparable.

Moving towards your main path and using only a small bit of the other (few key RAs, low MLs) you still get same results, etc. so TOA gave a good way to save DAOC by providing an alternative and keeping most people - at least in Theory.

The problem is most of the people wanted both MLs and RA, the very best gear. While before TOA most people haven't considered getting a "full sidi set", after TOA these competitive people decided they will fully TOA their character, and this started some greed, even more PL. The result?

The same key people kept demanding RAs for groups, small raids, etc. but demanded more MLs, and for a balanced need they want a full TOA template too. And soon the need for RAs increased. It became even worse for the carebear crew, and this time even the leet people got something to do even if they don't want.

TOA didn't make the game carebear and casual friendly, but it made its existing population angry, and Mythic, while tries to add some new content for casuals (catacombs, with some low level glowies, nice low level targets, etc) and carebears, has to fight to keep the existing leet crew for various reasons.

While on some servers people are less leet and more RP friendly, gaheris is good, if we look for the overall picture including GOA servers is the same. AND dyvet was and is the most "leet crew infested" place.

To make the game good, we would need a way to make other kinds of players and playing style dominant.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
too many people that have gone to us servers are enjoying whats there far more than they did for a very long time on excal/pryd cluster.....very little or no reason for any to return .....

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
Definately agree with the first part, todays DAoC is a joke compared to what it once was.

On the other hand I don't think there is anything that can save Dyvet except for multi-clustering. Character transfer would be another option but it would end up with Dyvet dead anyways.

There isn't much you can do without help from GOA to get back hundreds of people, even if you did get back all ex-Dyvet players that still play DAoC you would reach a 800+ pop server, while Limors still got it's 1800++.

Well, I think it isn't hard to save dyvet.

Azagthoth

Fledgling Freddie
Sadly DAOC isn't moving in that way. Why?

For a casual player being competitive isn't important, but enjoying the game, when you can play it, and having a good chance to have fun in good groups even in the begining is an important. Yes, this included PVE and leveling.

Most of the changes to the DAOC made their fun in this area less visible, and it favors the players who just want to compete in the level 50 rvr scene and care for nothing else.

Why? Because DAOC isn't trying to expand, it is trying to survive till they can release any new brand. And before Mythic had a chance to build WAR, where the brand is strong, they thought about a more PVE game. Why?

DAOC shown one thing for them: Even if your PVP system makes your famous, it can also kill your own game. If you make the rewards better than PVE rewards or make them stack, you essentially force your players to compete in PVP environment, and if people can compete with each other in small groups, they won't form big communities, and with its community shattered, you will deal greed, powerleveling, and all the problems we know from DAOC.

Look at TOA, at time of release, it was good - and bad - at same time. Why?

Compare a RR10 or so character without TOA stuff (pre TOA) and a 0 RP character with ML10 and most of TOA goods? We see characters of similar power. And the effort put into ML10 by a "carebear" who helps his comunity, hates PVP, and does PVE (even just to help newfriends) and the effort a hardcore PVP players puts into RR10 is comparable.

Moving towards your main path and using only a small bit of the other (few key RAs, low MLs) you still get same results, etc. so TOA gave a good way to save DAOC by providing an alternative and keeping most people - at least in Theory.

The problem is most of the people wanted both MLs and RA, the very best gear. While before TOA most people haven't considered getting a "full sidi set", after TOA these competitive people decided they will fully TOA their character, and this started some greed, even more PL. The result?

The same key people kept demanding RAs for groups, small raids, etc. but demanded more MLs, and for a balanced need they want a full TOA template too. And soon the need for RAs increased. It became even worse for the carebear crew, and this time even the leet people got something to do even if they don't want.

TOA didn't make the game carebear and casual friendly, but it made its existing population angry, and Mythic, while tries to add some new content for casuals (catacombs, with some low level glowies, nice low level targets, etc) and carebears, has to fight to keep the existing leet crew for various reasons.

While on some servers people are less leet and more RP friendly, gaheris is good, if we look for the overall picture including GOA servers is the same. AND dyvet was and is the most "leet crew infested" place.

To make the game good, we would need a way to make other kinds of players and playing style dominant.

Sadly Daoc is allready in that way imo.
And it will allways be wierd for me why they all do it?
Why make a game that you supose to play for years and make it so that its very easy and fast to level?
We are talking years here, we got all the time in the world to enjoy the game and in the end it will feel great to achive your goals ingame.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Maybe the same patch cycle for GoA's English language servers as Mythic's servers would make them more attractive again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom