OMG ! Bard's going to be next Fotm!!!

X

xplo

Disguising – By allowing other classes (especially other reinforced armor wearing classes) to equip an instrument, this disguise tactic would help deflect some of the attacks away from bards and onto other melee characters, without causing an imbalance.

This is a neat idea. Not sure what the system limitations might be, but I'll check into it.

Wuren attacks you with his lute!
You are hit for 760 dmg!

E

Ekydus

Yet again the Americans reveal how utterly clueless they can be.

O

old.Niljindil

Heres hoping they will add "quick song"...... :rolleyes:

S

saltymcpepper

who needs savage groups when you have "quick song" :great:

R

rg-zorena

bards already overpowered and really should get nerfed!!!!!!!!
:D

N

nalistah

oh, i die i die i die a little more

then the unnamed feeling that comes alive.

:m00:

D

Divinia

excuse my language but, fucking cocksucking gaywanking assholes mythic, burn in hell, you hate me

B

bahamuts

#4 – Swapping Instruments – By allowing the song to check if the instrument it needs is equipped and auto-swap to it in order to play the song, not only would it clear spaces in the already cluttered quick bars, but it would also allow instrument classes to play a much more active role in combat while having their instruments out.

Yes, this is on our list of improvements to look into.

yeay this means they will do same for minstrel :) (less quickbars) :)

S

StormriderX

Bard is only main cc class with only 1 form of cc and no access to moc. Their end is also the only interuptable end regen of the realms.

Mythic = tards.

H

Harhr

Originally posted by xplo
Disguising – By allowing other classes (especially other reinforced armor wearing classes) to equip an instrument, this disguise tactic would help deflect some of the attacks away from bards and onto other melee characters, without causing an imbalance.

This is a neat idea. Not sure what the system limitations might be, but I'll check into it.

Wuren attacks you with his lute!
You are hit for 760 dmg!

The Teamleader wants other classes to be like Slipknot and smash instruments and damage others as much as possible

C

chrstffr

Personally i think its fair, should be a challenge to play a char :DDDD

A

ab_fluid

what a pile of wank, mythic really r clueless bastards

O

old.Kerosene

You know what? I've been playing this game for a fooking long time now and I rolled a bard for the first time ever about a week ago.

I didn't know I had to put points into 'nature', not 'music' to get the songs and I didn't know that Empathy was no good to a bad and they used Charisma instead...

What the hell kind of n00b must that make me in Mythic's eyes :(

O

old.Nol

TBH I am happy with the instrument changes they suggested. I still think it's gonna be tough, but I don't want to play easy classes that are no challenge as my main.

I would love a qc end song, if it engages next spell straight away. End song is awesome if the class chasing you has no pf/snare etc, you can drag mids out of buff range and pally end reduces.

Users who are viewing this thread