next fotm?

O

old.Mousah

So when savages will be nerfed...what class will be the next FOTM?

just want to know and ofc roll one :D

fotm4tehwin!

guess and well see whos rajt etc

R

Rollie

stormcalling thane or smite cleric but ive heard that melee spec bards will be the next big thing but thats a bit wink wink nudge nudge :)

F

- Fedaykin -

Originally posted by Rollie
stormcalling thane or smite cleric but ive heard that melee spec bards will be the next big thing but thats a bit wink wink nudge nudge :)

i'm actually making a smite cleric ! muchos fun atm!

3 cleric groups for the r0x

O

old.Mousah

didnt Clerics had its period of uberness?...

B

Begach

Elf warden (just as soon as mythic sort out the minor details etc).

They gonna roxxx0r.

B.

L

Lumikki

Who ever invented the whole consept of FOTM can stick it deep in where the sun don't shine.

In my opinion.

xx

H

hercules-df

PALLYS!!!1111111
we aint had our golden age yet, gif morph, smite and self rez 4 teh win!

N

Novamir

i cant believe darkcarve runies arent fotm already

O

old.Ramas

It'll be a caster.

I suspect savages (And all the other melee) will be considered 'nerfed' when Mythic announce the 'all new resist system' they've been cooking up.

Of the casters, fotm won't be an alb caster for obvious reasons, so that leaves...

Enchanters : Already been there, so Mythic have their eye on them and as a result probably still due another nerf if there is any risk of them becoming truly uber again. I'd give 4-1.

Mentalists : A possiblility, but gimpy pets and DoTs are hard to turn uber. 5-2.

Eldritches : Just enough junk on them for someone to work out some overpowered spec and spell combination, a contender. 2-1.

RM : One of the favourites, mid's good fortune to only start with 2 caster classes means almost any caster love benefits the runie. 3-2.

SM : A possible dark horse, but lots of situational spells mean fotm status could prove elusive, also consider that the obvious route to fotm, pbaoe, is blocked because making pbaoe uber would benefit the Enchanter. 7-2

Bonedancer : The bookies favourite - insta lifetaps would benefit massively from generally lowered magic resists, and we have a metric fucktonne of players with this class waiting in the BG levels for their moment in the sun. 5-6 on.

F

froler-mid

erm lol at thanes on Avalon

they are overpowered i tell j00

H

horil

Infil been a fotm for a while, guess it will be as this :mad:

N

Novamir

baod with cold is usually 85-90% on hibs.

darkcarve debuff is effective -63%

= 20% cold resists with baod on, when you debuffed :)

K

K0nah

valewalker or necro

necro already been fotm and is still king of the pl'ers but rvr effectiveness has been hindered by a truckload of random bugs mythic have simply done fook all about, when it all gets fixed, watch out ;)

G

gurki

Originally posted by Novamir
baod with cold is usually 85-90% on hibs.

darkcarve debuff is effective -63%

= 20% cold resists with baod on, when you debuffed :)

To bad the debuff lasts around 2 seconds with baod on eh ?

I

Iswind

maybe rangers or scouts they seem to do pretty nice dmg with rapid fire :)

E

etcetra

Originally posted by Rollie

AND GUESS WHAT STORMCALLING THANE'S SPEC?
THEY SPEC A WEAPON TO! THEY HAVE TO SPEC STORMCALLING IF NOT THEY'RE JUST WARRIORS!!11

So stupid imo, Cleric's and Thane's aint nothing the same.

Users who are viewing this thread