Fotm

X

xisms

ello i know its somting like flabour of the month but where can i find it is there a webby or somting plz gimme url :eek:

J

Jergiot

DAoC Official Short Description:
The Savage is a fighter who disdains normal weapons in favor of hand-to-hand combat. Savages aren't interested in mastering the art of complicated weapons - instead they affix simple sharp, blunt, or piercing weapons to their hands and swing away.

i didnt know savages had crush h2h weaps? Oo

oh and hunters, look, u guys been shafted by mythic!

Hunters are efficient fighters, who additionally get the ability to charm and control wild animals, as well as track and use bows. They can also shapeshift into animal form at higher levels. Skadi welcomes dwarves into her ranks, although still shunning the troll.

R

rg-zorena

Originally posted by Jergiot

you know naaaathing naab :>
and its 2h crush they are refering too i suppose :p

D

Driwen

Hunters are efficient fighters, who additionally get the ability to charm and control wild animals, as well as track and use bows. They can also shapeshift into animal form at higher levels. Skadi welcomes dwarves into her ranks, although still shunning the troll.

yeah we know :p, but so many other classes have been. The part of efficient fighter(if its talking about melee fighter) is imo funny aswell :p.

A

Aloca

Infiltrator
General Class Description
Sneaking, hiding, and thievery are the ways of the Infiltrator. Members of the Guild of Shadows, Infiltrators are deceptive individuals, who are capable of stealth maneuvers.They rely heavily on their strong, initial stealth attacks on the enemy when fighting. They are limited to leather armor, but gain Evading skills through the seventh level, which aids their defensive abilities greatly.

The Infiltrator's offensive capabilities are not very strong, but due to their wonderful defensive training, the Infiltrator is a formidable opponent when on the battlefield. Not only is their ability to stealth and backstab with high damage a reason to watch your step, but their ability to train in deadly poisons, commonly applied to weapons, is another reason to fear these individuals. Those who are foolish enough to stray from their groups in the frontier may find themselves as bait for the poisoned daggers of the stealthy Infiltrator.

G

Gold-i2

Stop calling them infiltrators ffs!
They prefer to be known as "dragonfangs".

R

Rulke-RM

Thanes:
For time unknown, it has been heralded by Skalds and loremasters of Midgard that Thor will one day prove his might to all, and rise again to rain lightning and storms upon all who disbelieve

rofl so true

K

Kindar

Originally posted by Rulke-RM
Thanes:
For time unknown, it has been heralded by Skalds and loremasters of Midgard that Thor will one day prove his might to all, and rise again to rain lightning and storms upon all who disbelieve

rofl so true

You never know. They might get a new RA called Smite me Baby! :-P

R

-RG-Jaond

Infiltrator
Zerging, adding, and thievery are the ways of the Infiltrator. Members of the Guild of Shadows, Infiltrators move in 1fg+, who are capable of stealth maneuvers.They rely heavily on their strong dragonfang4tehwin. They are limited to leather armor but are just vulnerable to a dmg type that the assasins in mid/hib cant spec and gain Evading skills through the seventh level, which aids their defensive abilities greatly and make it possible to dragonfang4tehwin!!111oneeleven.

The Infiltrator's offensive capabilities are very strong dragonfang backed up with dualshadow and more specpoints then sb's and ns make it possible to spec to 50 in both dw and thrust without sacrify stealth or envenom, And due to their wonderful defensive training, the Infiltrator is a formidable opponent when on the battlefield. Not only is their ability to stealth, dragonfang and dualshadow with high damage a reason to watch your step, but their ability to train in deadly poisons, commonly applied to weapons and that they never leave atk alone, is another reason to fear these zerglings. Those who are foolish enough to play a mid/hib stealther will find themselves as bait for the poisoned daggers of a fg stealthy Infiltrators.

C

calaen

ROFL that has cheered me up today, thnx for the giggles Jaond.

Such a great description.

Cal

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond

they never leave atk alone, is another reason to fear these zerglings.

like sbs leaving mtk alone.........:rolleyes:

R

-RG-Jaond

Originally posted by Powahhh
like sbs leaving mtk alone.........:rolleyes:

ok so the leaving atk part is the only thing you dont agree on then.... :great:

A

Aloca

That was the description of infils, who cares what Sbs do then....

D

Divinia

Originally posted by xisms
ello i know its somting like flabour of the month but where can i find it is there a webby or somting plz gimme url :eek:

Flavour of the month, a expression used to sum up a class or behaviour. In a game with balance issues theres always something better than the other things, so people who might get their class nerfed (brought in line) will change to another class. Theres also people who constantly change around to whats best at the moment.

people often refer to infil or savage if you say fotm nowadays. Some people also have found it funny to use the word "fotm group" towards every group they loose against, even tho everyone knows the only real FoTM:ers are JH ;p

O

old.Lethul

The Savage is a fighter who disdains normal weapons in favor of hand-to-hand combat. Savages aren't interested in mastering the art of complicated weapons - instead they affix simple sharp, blunt, or piercing weapons to their hands and swing away.

ffs, mythic shafting savages to. NOW GIVE ME MY CRUSH H2H WEAPONS AT SPEED 5.0 OR SOMETHING!

B

belth

Originally posted by old.Lethul
ffs, mythic shafting savages to. NOW GIVE ME MY CRUSH H2H WEAPONS AT SPEED 5.0 OR SOMETHING!

Sure, right after the 90% drop in weapskill ;)

J

Jarahl Valinor

Originally posted by -RG-Jaond
Infiltrator
Zerging, adding, and thievery are the ways of the Infiltrator. Members of the Guild of Shadows, Infiltrators move in 1fg+, who are capable of stealth maneuvers.They rely heavily on their strong dragonfang4tehwin. They are limited to leather armor but are just vulnerable to a dmg type that the assasins in mid/hib cant spec and gain Evading skills through the seventh level, which aids their defensive abilities greatly and make it possible to dragonfang4tehwin!!111oneeleven.

The Infiltrator's offensive capabilities are very strong dragonfang backed up with dualshadow and more specpoints then sb's and ns make it possible to spec to 50 in both dw and thrust without sacrify stealth or envenom, And due to their wonderful defensive training, the Infiltrator is a formidable opponent when on the battlefield. Not only is their ability to stealth, dragonfang and dualshadow with high damage a reason to watch your step, but their ability to train in deadly poisons, commonly applied to weapons and that they never leave atk alone, is another reason to fear these zerglings. Those who are foolish enough to play a mid/hib stealther will find themselves as bait for the poisoned daggers of a fg stealthy Infiltrators.

HAHAHAH LOL that one cracked me up... But isent it a bit general? There are alot of fotm infils yes, but for starters I never do anything but duo, and I aint even DW specced ;)

A

Aloca

Originally posted by Jarahl Valinor
HAHAHAH LOL that one cracked me up... But isent it a bit general? There are alot of fotm infils yes, but for starters I never do anything but duo, and I aint even DW specced ;)

Oki you are only Fotm then, DW spec infils is wtffoty

Users who are viewing this thread