Ol' Prydwen

emma

Loyal Freddie
I shall be returning as a nasty backstabber (witch elf) providing no one steals my name!

Ayam Ganbatte

Fledgling Freddie
Midgard, Nyd guild, the smallest guerrilla roleplaying unit ever.

Made a lot of pals and enemas in Midgard. Real respect goes out to Krill, Nicodemus, Dozigden, Esola, Trigaly, heck even Blejsarus. Also hi to Azal, Durgi and Blood, all three spoilt-brat kobolds, this healer wub you lawng time :flame:.

Urrunoa

Fledgling Freddie
Any Prydwen Hib players still around, seen Reza and a few posting, but are there some more left on this forum who were around from the very begining in DAoC and are you planing to go to WAR? :)

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
All abit too much this thread : ) Vay spear heading things as usual , Jupt watching from above... : )

I'll speak to some people from Sotl if i can...

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Indeed mate : )

You gonna take a trip down old school lane and come play War ?

Hufner

Fledgling Freddie
Chaos has the good feeling of being a middie <3

(Though I'm still tempted by Order as the under-dog status it seems to have is tempting...)

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
ye i know what you mean. I'm gonna have a crack at it. i l like beta shows promise.
But i have one eye on Origins next year :p Not sure im gonna have time myself.

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Hey Prydwenites, long time no see ... looks like I'm not the one that remembered FH password, so many names I remember.

Currently playing in OB, quite likely going to play live too as I can't resist to temptation ...

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
says Karak-Hirn on #war.prydwen, but might just be for the beta, but as the server name still exists in retail why not use it?

Forgotten.

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry to hijack your thread

I used to play on Pryd... along time ago... and im sure noone remembers me but i was wondering if a colleague i used to work with is still on these forums... his name was froggy used to be based in 2 sigs

Anyways... i would be interested in joining you guys on a server im pretty sure im going to be a bright wizard... so i hope to group with some and destroy others...

Also can anyone tell me why i cant make my own threads? (i have only just joined again as i cant seem to retrieve my old account)

eksdee

FH is my second home
i remember seeing your paladin around vaguely. i don't believe i know you though :p

Rambo[DS]

Fledgling Freddie
Hello everyone,

i am back to the forums after a long long time,
when i saw this thread it was already 16 pages long so i couldnt read it all,
but i saw everyone's names and i am very happy to see a lot of the "VERY old" Prydwen players still posting here.

i hope we can meet in Warhammer and live once again the great moments we had in DAOC.

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
rambo lol! :p

no con debuff does nothing as it applies after the PA lands

Dioz

Fledgling Freddie
Hi everyone ,

Yes im back too :p

try to jump on Rambo and you will end up with 3 arrows on your back :p
you know i ll be around then ...
lol

Have fun everybody and let the battle begin ( /cheers EMMA )

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
na, didn't mean no harm :)

nice to see old faces, but you have to give me credit for remembering that one

Horseman

Fledgling Freddie
lol rambo
did u knew warhammer has no stealthers?which class r u gonna play?

anyways good to see some prydwen folks around

Rambo[DS]

Fledgling Freddie
lol rambo
did u knew warhammer has no stealthers?which class r u gonna play?

anyways good to see some prydwen folks around

as Dioz already said there are two classes having stealth in WAR (witch elf and witch hunter).

but for starting i will roll a healer like i did in WoW, we are probably going order while they seem to be less than destruction in population.

we have gathered some people from prydwen and excal and we gonna roll all together on the same server (maybe on karak hirn if most daoc ppl are gonna be there)

some nick names from old daoc pryd and excal are:

Bullveye, Nerion, Purificator, Pazuzu, Bartar, Havocas, Vermillon, Fleshhunter, Eterion, Gohrim, Boofio, Roofio and many others i cant remember atm.

Fefner

Can't get enough of FH
woohoo more order players, we're getting our arses spanked atm

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
woot Rambo hey man. hows things ?

Dios too... what is going on. lol

edit - Karak Hirn i hear is the unofficial place to go at launch for ex daoc people.

Rambo[DS]

Fledgling Freddie
woot Rambo hey man. hows things ?

Dios too... what is going on. lol

edit - Karak Hirn i hear is the unofficial place to go at launch for ex daoc people.

hey m8, things are fine, (who are you btw ? :p) hoping for a good game after lots of disappointing ( see WoW, Vanguard, AOC), all our hopes are down to WAR, and beta shows its going to be the one.

as for the server, looks like we are going to OPEN RVR server after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom