Ol' Prydwen

Zede

Part of the furniture
oh wouldnt it be hilarious if Flesh started on WAR, god elp' us

Jalanteriel

Regular Freddie
The blades are comfirmed for Karak-Hirn, Order side. Fell free to join us on The Sylvan Blades - Home if you are interested. Already seen a few prydwen guilds out there like Merely Mortal and Vorpal Blade (Marsh Horde).

Unsure if they plan to stay ont he same server with the same side, but it'll be good to play along side everyone once again.

See you all in game hopefully!

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Minstrel indeed... love that class. Get rid of harps, its too easy... me want keyboard smashing 3 instrus back !! : P

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
nom nom nom!

*burps* :D

Loaaads of names I remember from here :) Lo to all

Ezeine

Loyal Freddie
Flesh eh? That would provide some lovely raids with good chat (Sidi raids anyone) ;)

eksdee

FH is my second home
haha, oh god. the memories. flesh was one of the more ridiculous personalities i've met online :p

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
ooo Roo :twak:
wonder if you gona play again "most" gimped class in warhammer, like that sm was in early days daoc :)
some old kalevala members playing but heading, guess, different direction, Odden example but hes gona choose anyway some easy class ;)

sounds intresting this pryd server, just wish theres some servers name up where to head (order is side anyway), but have still time check this topic to monday morning :)

old.cauton

Fledgling Freddie
My Lord! I can't believe that all of you people are still on here! All these names bring back a bunch of old memories. I hope I'll be able to meet (and kill) a lot of you again. Especially Shaeffer Shex!

Edit: And I take great offense at this user name. I'm not old! Merely age impaired.

Roo Stercogburn

Resident Freddy
ooo Roo :twak:
wonder if you gona play again "most" gimped class in warhammer, like that sm was in early days daoc :)
some old kalevala members playing but heading, guess, different direction, Odden example but hes gona choose anyway some easy class ;)

sounds intresting this pryd server, just wish theres some servers name up where to head (order is side anyway), but have still time check this topic to monday morning :)

Hiya matey :)

Most gimped = Magus, by far. And yes, I'll have one.

Aye, I've been on the Norssken forums to see what you fellows are up to and I know you're all playing smelly Order. Hiss boo!

I was kinda hoping to see your language-mangling skills in game again but alas at best I'll only see your smoking corpse. I'll pop back on the forums again this evening.

Muhahahahaha(TM)

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
Much love to Miri and Cauton :D

Anything happening with the rest of you utopians? :)

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
hi shaeffer
hope you and family are good
hopefully see you in game
deepfried

old.cauton

Fledgling Freddie

I haven't spoken to most of them in a long time. I know that Nim and Linnet are going to be playing WAR, though.

It really is quite amazing to see all these old names still being around. God it's been, what, six or seven years since the game more or less died?

And after all this time, GAO is still the same, eh? I got a warm, fuzzy feeling of nostalgia in my chest yesterday when the servers had an extended downtime of seven hour or so after a patch. Just like the good old days. :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Cauton, Shaeffer, good to see you guys will be playing ... Lin and Nim are both playing Order with Insult to Injury. Hope to see you next week!

eksdee

FH is my second home

haven't spoken to anyone from that 'era' in a long, long time. would be nice to catch up. any of you use irc? drop by #inept and slap me :D

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
/salute

Cauton and Schiffer!!!!!! :D

Good to see you haven't forgotten us!

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
S H A E F E R

You've had 7 years to practice and still you get it wrong!

old.cauton

Fledgling Freddie
Ohmigod it's Jupitus! And Kyra! And Turamber! And Miri! And Leviathane!

Of course we haven't forgotten you people. DAoC was my first MMO, and as they say, you never forget your first. :)

Raiding the treehugging Hibbies (or was that hippies?) with all you folk is still one of the most pleasurable experiences I've had in a MMO to date. I'm hoping the refined RvR combat in WAR will be able to live up to that.

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
oh ****!

<if I could capitalise those *'s, I would>

ou est le edit button? :/

Shaeffer

Dear Little Mite
soooo now that the server list has been released, are all us old farts gonna get together on the same server? Either for or against :p

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
soooo now that the server list has been released, are all us old farts gonna get together on the same server? Either for or against :p

Dunno Scheafer... maybe.... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom