• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 22
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 25

Fweddy

FH is my second home
Been sent home from work two hours early because of the snow :)

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I fucking hate South West trains SO FUCKING MUCH.

View attachment 10950
Tell me about it, bunch of cunts. Journey in from Ash Vale at 6.07am this morning, FINE! Then all fucking day disruption due to ice and not being able to draw enough power from the lines to power the trains, cunts. Then running a limited *50%* service until late tonight.

sayward

Resident Freddy
And I picked today to do 100mile round trip! Wasn't as bad as I expected, reckon people had stayed at home, and the snow stopped. But my nice clean black car is now caked with salt!

Poag

m00?
HS1 service delayed...due to ice.

Also all the heaters on the train seemed to be off....Oh so much fun!

On the + side got my Ingress invite. So time to start wandering the countryside!

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Just outside work today!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Foggy here. Well, I say fog, more of an air-smear. 79 flights cancelled at Heathrow & City Airports. We have ILS, floodlights, computers, more computers, men with light-sticks, radar and even gaydar. Hell, there's probably an iphone App that can land a plane. We can take off and land whilst being carpet-bombed by the Germans, yet we can't land a plane when its misty.

I've seen more fog come out of a dog's mouth in cold weather.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Foggy here. Well, I say fog, more of an air-smear. 79 flights cancelled at Heathrow & City Airports. We have ILS, floodlights, computers, more computers, men with light-sticks, radar and even gaydar. Hell, there's probably an iphone App that can land a plane. We can take off and land whilst being carpet-bombed by the Germans, yet we can't land a plane when its misty.

I've seen more fog come out of a dog's mouth in cold weather.

It's not the landing/taking off which leads to problems in the fog. It is the taxi-ing of the planes whilst on the ground, so they delay/cancel flights to increase the time between landings/takeoffs. Still it is a load of bollocks, just get bright lights for the planes :p

rynnor

Rockhound
Record re-freezing of the arctic this year - fastest ever.

Even my pro-warming UK average temperature tracker site shows half of this years months under the longterm average - chilly one...

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
OMG this global cooling needs to stop. Tax something!

sayward

Resident Freddy
Dropped my bottle of ice spray, went off like a bomb! Blue fluid everywhere.

mr.Blacky

Can't get enough of FH
Still nothing much in Ireland just a bit of morning frost. Getting a bit jealous seeing photo's of snow but then I realize this country must be the worst prepared one for snow.. even Italy must be more prepared :(

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It's about to be sleety and then warm up quite a bit.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Spider webs outside were about half an inch thick or so this morning. If it wasn't so cold and I didn't have a solid day of meetings booked in I would have taken the camera out for some ice/fog fun.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Just come back from a night out in town. Tis -1, apparently. My pond has frozen over.

All the lads were freezing. I was in a T-shirt. I just don't get why people feel the cold - but heat? Unbearable :(

Edit: Oh, and I've eaten a FUCKLOAD of meat. Went to a brazilian meat restaurant :D

Yoni

Back from NL yesterday where it was really warm, but a bit rainy! My friends and colleagues in the South were trying to tell me how awful the snow was last Friday.....

Back in Sweden, it isn't that cold at the moment (although I appear to have lost my 5 pair of gloves this year :( ) currently -8, although I think it felt closer to 0 for some reason.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Just come back from a night out in town. Tis -1, apparently. My pond has frozen over.

All the lads were freezing. I was in a T-shirt. I just don't get why people feel the cold - but heat? Unbearable :(

Edit: Oh, and I've eaten a FUCKLOAD of meat. Went to a brazilian meat restaurant :D
nutter. yesterday I saw a girl walking out side in just a sweater and I almost died. I ALMOST DIED :eek:

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Hasn't touched over 3 degrees in London in days, mostly been between -3 and 1.

rynnor

Rockhound
Hasn't touched over 3 degrees in London in days, mostly been between -3 and 1.

At least the feezing fog went - that was particularly miserable. All change at the weekend apparently and nice n warm next week.

Bigmac

Part of the furniture
I hate winter, I always seem to become more ill in the cold. It's bad enough I have to put up with Crohn's disease but having the flu for over 4 weeks is taking the piss.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
My drive is unwalkable. Had to Max Payne style dive into next doors grass to stop myself from sliding all the way down to the main road. Obviously staying in for a bit :(

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Possible snow has been forecast for London on Monday afternoon / evening.
I'm going to dig out my Long Johns.
And use them to strangle the first news reporter I see hysterically screaming down a microphone about how shit we are at dealing with a 0.5cm snowfall.

:rolleyes:

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
damn but it's cold in NL atm. it's not even really cold, but for some reason it feels that way :eek:

Yoni

Weather in Stockholm is yucky atm :/ -10, more snow, icy winds :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeap now the real winter hits. Not the fun play in snow and it's a bit nippy, but cold winds, iced roads and -20 just waiting to hit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom