oh ye weather gods

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
-11 in copenhagen. Will be -4 and snowing for my cycle to work tomorrow. Joy.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
-14 in Stockholm this morning..... Yay for not trying to breath through my nose or it will stick together ;/

sayward

Resident Freddy
I wouldn't mind a proper winter if we ever had a real summer!

Yoni

-13 today thank god for longjons, long Victorian skirts and warm boots and not forgetting double gloves and my bobble hat..... I'm nice and toasty somewhere in here :p

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Pics please :) Want to see lots of snow and the letters FH drawn in it!

Yoni

old.Tohtori said:
Typing with double gloves must be a pain :D

Was on the t-bana at that point f00!

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
Absolutely hammering it down with snow here.

it snowed here yesterday. then it melted again. naturally something went wrong with a rail junction somewhere random in the NL so ALL THE TRAINS TO MY HOME CITY GOT CANCELLED THAT PASS THE STATION WHERE I WORK :eek:

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No snow in London. I doubt we'll get any before January.

Then it will be the usual story.

4 hours of snow overnight, a couple of inches on the ground, and every airplane at Heathrow grounded, trains stranded, bus drivers too terrified to venture out, pedestrians walking like they've shat themselves, the BBC devoting far too much hysterical air-time to it, local councillors moaning about grit, the army mobilised, and David Cameron appearing on TV after a Cobra meeting.

Other countries get 3 metres of snow overnight and its a non-event. We get a light dusting and its back to the dark ages.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Sleet in London right now :)

soze

I am a FH squatter
Snow here too which means a train ride for me. I hate driving at the best of time so with snow on the ground fuck that. People round here seem to forget how to drive except the cunts in Chelsea Tractors who still do the normal speed limit 6 inches from your arse.

Poag

m00?
Sleet in London right now :)
Was proper snow when i came out of old street 30 mins ago, now its just rain again :(

-4 when i got in the car this morning. Sheet ice on the road...yay for country roads!

Did a nice slide around a corner

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Was proper snow when i came out of old street 30 mins ago, now its just rain again :(

-4 when i got in the car this morning. Sheet ice on the road...yay for country roads!

Did a nice slide around a corner
Yeh its changed to rain now :( -2.5 in Aldershot/Ash Vale this morning at 5.30am. Ton of fucking ice on the car and roads, ESP was going mental.

Himse

FH is my second home
Pretty solid snow in Essex, hasn't changed to rain yet.

rynnor

Rockhound
Snowday! Luton/Stanstead are closed due to snow, council ignored the warnings and did zero gritting - its slowly melting so will hopefully clear later.

Yoni

30 cm today and much warmer, 0c. Unusually Arlanda came to a standstill this morning. I am doing a shitload of travelling over the next 14 days.... Or maybe I'm not.... I hope I do I'm actually looking forward to seeing old friends in NL and UK before getting back to Swe for Xmas and new year.image.jpg

Last edited:

Tilda

No snow in London. I doubt we'll get any before January.

Then it will be the usual story.

4 hours of snow overnight, a couple of inches on the ground, and every airplane at Heathrow grounded, trains stranded, bus drivers too terrified to venture out, pedestrians walking like they've shat themselves, the BBC devoting far too much hysterical air-time to it, local councillors moaning about grit, the army mobilised, and David Cameron appearing on TV after a Cobra meeting.

Other countries get 3 metres of snow overnight and its a non-event. We get a light dusting and its back to the dark ages.
lol

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
30 cm today and much warmer, 0c. Unusually Arlanda came to a standstill this morning. I am doing a shitload of travelling over the next 14 days.... Or maybe I'm not.... I hope I do I'm actually looking forward to seeing old friends in NL and UK before getting back to Swe for Xmas and new year.View attachment 10948
the light in the attachment makes it look like there's a small volcano in the square! is that what the Swedes use to keep warm? :D

Poag

m00?
the light in the attachment makes it look like there's a small volcano in the square! is that what the Swedes use to keep warm? :D
Geothermal power at its best...... burning down cities..

Yoni

For Deebs

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 21

Aoami

I am a FH squatter
Really snowing now in Copenhagen, but doesnt seem to be settling. Just went out on my bike... shits dangerous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom