oh ye weather gods

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
My mum is about a quarter Scottish so come Burns night thinks she is full Scottish. She gets traditional haggis and all that crap. It's horrific in it's nastiness.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Snow settled in Stockholm last night and today. The sky still looks fit to bust but it has stopped at the moment.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It's Scotland, most of it is beautiful :) except the cities!

Scotland's cities are like every other UK city - there's some really nice bits, and some really, really shitty bits.

Edinburgh is a fucking dump mostly; a stupid backwards place with horrific transport links, not to mention it's too far out of the way of ... everything. As soon as the financials move to Glasgow, they'll be fuck all there except a university and a castle.

Wazzerphuk

FH is my second home
Proper freezing in London, the all-weather pitch we play 6 a side on was half frozen. Still managed to beat top of the league :cool:

rynnor

Rockhound
Car's still covered in frost (its in shadow so not getting any sunlight on it) - will have to go scrape it soon before it gets dark as I need it this evening :(

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
We have a snow storm today... Bus was over 30 mins late and no matter how much jiggling I did my arse was (and still is 10 mins later) fucking freezing...

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
TMI :)

it's starting to get cold here in the NL. must be about 4C atm. it may even rain later :D

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You can have mine, in one day there's now about a foot of snow in the backyard and first snowpiles are around 3-4feet high :p

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
No snow forecast for London and its going to get warmer next week: temperatures will soar to a balmy 9°C.

Winter can go fuck itself.

Fuck off with your darkness & miserable cold shitty weather

I want 34°, clear blue skies, women in short skimpy outfits, leaves on the trees, summer songs on the radio, a lovely old fashioned pub in the country & ice cold beers to enjoy those long summer evenings.

old.user4556

Has a sexy sister. I am also a Bodhi wannabee.
It's all about the sweet and the sour, the yin and the yang. I love the winter season as long as it's offset with a nice summer season, what's annoying is getting a tepid washed out summer only for it to get dark and washed out.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Scotland's cities are like every other UK city - there's some really nice bits, and some really, really shitty bits.

Edinburgh is a fucking dump mostly; a stupid backwards place with horrific transport links, not to mention it's too far out of the way of ... everything. As soon as the financials move to Glasgow, they'll be fuck all there except a university and a castle.

You live there right........ ?

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
No snow forecast for London and its going to get warmer next week: temperatures will soar to a balmy 9°C.

Winter can go fuck itself.

Fuck off with your darkness & miserable cold shitty weather

I want 34°, clear blue skies, women in short skimpy outfits, leaves on the trees, summer songs on the radio, a lovely old fashioned pub in the country & ice cold beers to enjoy those long summer evenings.
You Sir are a cunt. Women in bikinis, not short skimpy outfits.

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
I'm going to get me a pair of Longjohns tomorrow. Maybe 2 pairs. The Mrs is bound to stick one in the tumble drier

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I'm gonna stick mine in her tumble drier ooh err!

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Meh. Might have to warm the car up a bit tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom