Nice One Iran!

tierk

Part of the furniture
So how the fuck can you take a poll such as that and take as fact?

Using surveys such as that and saying "xx% of ALL Iraqis think the british are *****" for example basically completely removes the footing for oneself to argue on.

Please tell me how you think that a poll is taken?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Please tell me how you think that a poll is taken?

It's a very complicated thing, as you need to ask ppl from different regions, different religions, diff society positions etc, how can you be sure that it was made correctly? :)

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
there will always be fighting in the middle east because that is what they are good at.

Actually they're pretty shit at it, Iraq with the biggest army in the Middle East proved that ;)

Pointless arguing with Tierk, whatever you argue he's gonna be rude and say its shit. Give up tbh. He'll even argue against the dictionary definition of sectarian FFS.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Actually they're pretty shit at it, Iraq with the biggest army in the Middle East proved that ;)

Pointless arguing with Tierk, whatever you argue he's gonna be rude and say its shit. Give up tbh. He'll even argue against the dictionary definition of sectarian FFS.

IDF and especially IAF are pretty good tbh :>

tierk

Part of the furniture
It's a very complicated thing, as you need to ask ppl from different regions, different religions, diff society positions etc, how can you be sure that it was made correctly? :)

So i am guessing the MoD doesnt know how to make a poll, is this your point?

tierk

Part of the furniture
....Pointless arguing with Tierk, whatever you argue he's gonna be rude and say its shit. Give up tbh. He'll even argue against the dictionary definition of sectarian FFS.

Going to be rude?? Please tell me where i am being rude to you or anyone else posting on this thread? You moved the thread to the level of there wont be peace in the Middle East and i am responding to your arguements. You dont like those remarks or comments and dont have a credible response you resort to calling me rude and argumentative?

Let me guess you still insisting abut world opinion or is it that the almost civil war they are facing in Palestine is sectarian violence? Commenting or responding to someone who posts such comments.....

The Iranian leader needs a good fisting, right up his ****

And then you want to call me rude and arguementative???

Ok mate you are right.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
erm just something to add (couldnt be arsed to read all the posts) but..

if we gonna switch to stuff like wind power and solar.. wont they also need a crap load of oil to both build and run initially?

we screwed tbh peeps!

that is.. until our alien overlords land and say... right here's where you gone wrong u daft monkeys...

aika

Can't get enough of FH
So i am guessing the MoD doesnt know how to make a poll, is this your point?

Thought you said you didnt believe western media? :) However you seem to believe them when its convenient for you.

Calaen

I am a massive cock who isn't firing atm!
Tierk there will never be peace because the majority of people involved in the middle east are never going to forgive past horrors regardless of who is at fault. All that happens is an endless cycle of he killed blah, so we will kill blah, so they kill blah, because you killed blah.

It will never end until us people in the so called west leave you alone to destroy each other. We should then be able to come in and take away all of your resources and we win the world!!!!!

tierk

Part of the furniture
Thought you said you didnt believe western media? :) However you seem to believe them when its convenient for you.

Just providing you with information that you will believe seeing as when you hear it from alternate news sources its generally.....

No probs, Aljazeera are known for getting it wrong occassionally :).....

or alternatively ....

......then you expect us to believe what rag head TV says???.....

So thought maybe if you heard about a poll conducted by the MoD and printed in one of the "best" broadsheets the UK it might persuade you but seems you are impervious to facts and prefer the fantasy version of events around you.

Gamah

Banned
Quoting marc (whom I am sure is 3/4 ape) is not a good move to prove your point :p

Calaen

I never thought i would do this but in the immortal words of Gamah.....:worthy:

You have gave nothing in response to my sensible posts and views. Because of this I have decided you are a penis.

tierk

Part of the furniture
When your first post on a thread is along the lines of......

The Iranian leader needs a good fisting, right up his ****

Please expect your following posts to be ignored as it appears that your intention does not come remotely close to being sensible or wanting a serious answer. However seeing as you want responses i will try to give you some.

So do you suggest we just make Israel go away? .

I didnt make any such suggestion, if you read what i actually said was...

......The single biggest reason for a lack of peace in the Middle East today is the State of Israel and until there is a just solution to this issue there will continue to be major issues in this region......

Ok i thought that was pretty clear.

Tierk there will never be peace because the majority of people involved in the middle east are never going to forgive past horrors regardless of who is at fault. All that happens is an endless cycle of he killed blah, so we will kill blah, so they kill blah, because you killed blah.

It will never end until us people in the so called west leave you alone to destroy each other. We should then be able to come in and take away all of your resources and we win the world!!!!!

I am curious to know what your experience of the Middle East is? I could understand if Hawkwind or someone that was from the region or had worked /lived here was making such sweeping statements. I just wonder what your knowldge of history is of the region.

Finally you revert to type with.....

You have gave nothing in response to my sensible posts and views. Because of this I have decided you are a penis.

As i said at the beginning of this post it is pretty clear that your intention is to provoke a stupid response but in life i dont try to reduce myself to the lowest common denominator.

Calaen

I am merely trying to find out how you think the situation can be resolved? And until Israel can just go *poof* all of their life long enemies will never stop.

I feel sorry for Israel, surrounded by nut jobs, the west should help them out because they need it.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
I feel sorry for Israel, surrounded by nut jobs, the west should help them out because they need it.

Israel are no better than any of the countries around them, the ONLY difference is they have America in their pocket and money so can and do get away with whatever they like
The fact you made that statement shows how well the propaganda machine has illustrated the "axis of evil", i have no doubt whatsoever there is the mirror responce from someone in palestine, or iran or the other various countries involved in these disputes who get Israel and its allies painted as the aggressor

tierk

Part of the furniture
.... And until Israel can just go *poof* all of their life long enemies will never stop.

Humm how about leaving all the lands they been occupying for the last forty years for a start? Lands that have been alocated to the Palestinians by the UN i might add?

Oh and btw calling someone a penis isnt the normal way of asking someone what there thoughts are, not even in Newcastle.

Calaen

Israel are no better than any of the countries around them, the ONLY difference is they have America in their pocket and money so can and do get away with whatever they like
The fact you made that statement shows how well the propaganda machine has illustrated the "axis of evil", i have no doubt whatsoever there is the mirror responce from someone in palestine, or iran or the other various countries involved in these disputes who get Israel and its allies painted as the aggressor

I agree with you, how can anyone that has not lived there give you facts. You can only discuss from what you have seen.

Simple fact is someone attacks, someone responds. It is never going to end. They are to busy getting revenge for yesterdays events to even look towards a peaceful future.

Calaen

Humm how about leaving all the lands they been occupying for the last forty years for a start? Lands that have been alocated to the Palestinians by the UN i might add?

You are just proving my point, its a big bad world, you do not always get what you want. It was over 40 years ago generations have been and gone, the problem is constantly feeding hatred into each others children, there can be no winner.

tierk

Part of the furniture
You are just proving my point, its a big bad world, you do not always get what you want. It was over 40 years ago generations have been and gone, the problem is constantly feeding hatred into each others children, there can be no winner.

Sorry what is your point? You ask for solution but when faced with anything that is remotely looking like a solution its revert back to calling it a cycle of violence. Ok so what would your solution be then? Seeing as you cannot even accept that they should at least, as a minimum, give the lands they have been occupying for the last forty years, back to the Palestinians?

Calaen

Sorry what is your point? You ask for solution but when faced with anything that is remotely looking like a solution its revert back to calling it a cycle of violence. Ok so what would your solution be then? Seeing as you cannot even accept that they should at least, as a minimum, give the lands they have been occupying for the last forty years, back to the Palestinians?

My point is after 40 years of complaining its fairly obvious they have not got the ability to take them back. Move on there are plenty of multi religion towns around where people are trying desperately to get on with some sort of life. They keep having interrupted by pointless violence.

tierk

Part of the furniture
My point is after 40 years of complaining its fairly obvious they have not got the ability to take them back. Move on there are plenty of multi religion towns around where people are trying desperately to get on with some sort of life. They keep having interrupted by pointless violence.

lol ok mate that sounds like a reasonable solution.

Calaen

the point I am making is expecting everyone to just up sticks and leave is just as unreasonable, you cant keep punishing people that had nothing to do with the situation 40 years ago.

aika

Can't get enough of FH

It was allocated by the UN and the Palestinians didnt agree to that, since they wanted entire Israel, thats why the war of 1948 started. Besides the majority of the wars between Israel and arab countries happened because Syria/Egypt attacked Israel. So in 1948 they didnt agree to have those lands, and now suddenly they do?

tierk

Part of the furniture
It was allocated by the UN and the Palestinians didnt agree to that, since they wanted entire Israel, thats why the war of 1948 started......

I will try and make it as simple as possible for you. For starters it wasnt a case of the Palestinian wanted all of Israel but rather they wanted all of Palestine. There was no such thing as Israel when the UN decided in there infinite wisdom to place it in Palestine.

Imagine for a minute that one day someone knocks on your door in England (not sure where you are from so this is a stab in the dark) and tells you that you have been the subject of a court order issued in New York.

You must from now on only live in the attic and garden of your house and the reason for this was that there is someone who has a two thousand year old claim on your house, based on documents that are allegedly between said party and God.

Apparently his great great-(two thousand years removed) grandfather used to live in that house and now you got to make way for em as he had a contract with God allowing him to remove four million people from there righful homes.

Now after this event and after many a tussle and fight you find that the new owners of your house decide that you must also vacate the attic and garden and that you have to move into your neighbours garden as the new owners have decided that they need more room for there familly who are coming to visit from the rest of the world.

Now i wonder just how you and anyone else for that matter would react to such treatment. how would you feel to be driven from the home, without any form of recompense, that your fore-fathers have lived in for centuries.

So in 1948 they didnt agree to have those lands, and now suddenly they do?

Israel has been occupying Palestinian designated lands since 1967. These include the West Bank, East jerusalem and the Gaza Strip until recently. They should remove all settlements and hand back these occupied lands as a minimum. There is also the big issue of the millions of Palestinain refugees currently living in other arab countries, what should happen to them?

Israel is a law onto itself in this region, regularly violating other countries air space, carrying out extra judicial killings, ignoring UN resolutions, bombing targets both in occupied lands of Palestine and in its neighbours countries.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Tierk is right....if Israel were another country they would have been dealt with years ago, not allowed to upset them though, get called all sorts of things!

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Sectarianism has not been a issue in the Middle East and even today is not a big factor anywhere except in Iraq. The single biggest reason for a lack of peace in the Middle East today is the State of Israel and until there is a just solution to this issue there will continue to be major issues in this region.

Fix the issue of Palestine and 90% of the anger in the Arab and Muslim world would disappear.

****EdiT****
Also the obvious occupation of Iraq is another major issue amongest other things.

I'd say the single biggest reason for lack of peace in the Middle East today is that few control many and that the education there is poor.

If you get raised in the belief that it is your god given right to attach a bomb to yourself and kill innocent people, if you get raised in the belief that Israel is devil's forsaken country then there is not much room for peace.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Tierk , I live in israel so I know what happened, its not like in 1948 all of a sudden Israel was invented out of nowhere, They lived there for quite some time before as well, and all those lands were bought from the Turks (that occupied Israel's current territory till 1917) by jews. And if your country is constantly under attack by its neighbours, wouldnt you strike back? (I'm mentioning this because of the 1967 war you mentioned in your post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom