Nice One Iran!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
If I got an infraction for posting my "asshat" picture, I'd say Joor will be getting a little holiday, don't ya think?

Aye, i'd say the kid with the top blown off sealed the deal. :p More time to come up with conspiracy theories ;)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
I think tierk is the Iranian president ^^

Actually i would have said Dori, reminds me alittle of him. Appart from Dori actually being just alittle funny in his teenybopperness. I still say the funniest Arab is former Iraqi information minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf. Now that dude was funny :D

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Actually i would have said Dori, reminds me alittle of him. Appart from Dori actually being just alittle funny in his teenybopperness. I still say the funniest Arab is former Iraqi information minister Mohammed Saeed al-Sahaf. Now that dude was funny :D

yeah :) has about the same credibility as the Iranian president for me.

soze

I am a FH squatter
Maybe the media you read.

The media I read is able to translate texts properly.

That asshole being on top of Iran who says holocaust didn't happen should be shot and it would be best if an Iranian would do it.

Translation is wonderful one guy can read a book and get the meaning kill all white people another can read it and find no such message. One thing is clear though we should get away from using oil and leave the fuckers too it. In Iraq they are killing them selves for the tribe they are in why should we waste time and money trying to stop them. If we do not need the oil we can let Iraq invade Iran Iran invade Israel and sit here not giving a fcuk listening to the peace patrol telling we need to get in there to stop the genocide before telling us to get out two month later because we are a invading force. Go figure.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Thadius said:
Quite strange, one of those babieslooks Chinese, the lad on the stretcher looks African. Googler harder next time

Check the links in properties, all of them has Falluja, wich is a city in Iraq. But who knows maybe chemical weapons makes you change nationality, not just kill you and completly fuck up your appearance.

And lovely to see people saying 'you're the iranian president!' when they realise they were completly wrong and misinformed. Always a final way out!

aika

Can't get enough of FH
When was I completely wrong? And maybe you're the one thats misinformed? Since I can understand Arabic language.

And its a pointless discussion anyway, since none of us knows the truth. All we can do is wait and see what time will tell. Its best to leave Iran alone though I think, since a more stable government is likely to come this way.

kivik

Part of the furniture
When was I completely wrong? And maybe you're the one thats misinformed? Since I can understand Arabic language.

And its a pointless discussion anyway, since none of us knows the truth. All we can do is wait and see what time will tell. Its best to leave Iran alone though I think, since a more stable government is likely to come this way.

Sorry, was not meant towards you :mad: Got abit confused who said what

And agree with your other part :)

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Check the links in properties, all of them has Falluja, wich is a city in Iraq. But who knows maybe chemical weapons makes you change nationality, not just kill you and completly fuck up your appearance.

And lovely to see people saying 'you're the iranian president!' when they realise they were completly wrong and misinformed. Always a final way out!

Silly us, if the pictures say they are from Fallujah, then they must be.....

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Translation is wonderful one guy can read a book and get the meaning kill all white people another can read it and find no such message. One thing is clear though we should get away from using oil and leave the fuckers too it. In Iraq they are killing them selves for the tribe they are in why should we waste time and money trying to stop them. If we do not need the oil we can let Iraq invade Iran Iran invade Israel and sit here not giving a fcuk listening to the peace patrol telling we need to get in there to stop the genocide before telling us to get out two month later because we are a invading force. Go figure.

You can't simply 'get out of Iraq.' Bush and Blair went in - they can't pull out till the mess they caused is solved.

tierk

Part of the furniture
When was I completely wrong? And maybe you're the one thats misinformed? Since I can understand Arabic language..

So what just so you know Iranians are not Arabs and we dont speak Arabic but rather Farsi a completely different language.

And its a pointless discussion anyway, since none of us knows the truth.

I would say that it isnt a case of none of us know the truth rather that most people refuse to believe the information coming from both sides. People like myself dont believe anything coming out of the mouth of a proven liars leading the west (GWB and his neoCon cohorts) and noone believes anything coming from the mouth of the president of Iran. Though as i have posted on previous threads i would rather go with the people at the IAEA who are on the ground and visiting sites and carrying out tests, then any bullshitting politician.

All we can do is wait and see what time will tell. Its best to leave Iran alone though I think, since a more stable government is likely to come this way.

At last something you have posted that we can both agree on well partially in that Iran should be left alone and let the people of Iran choose what they wish to do themselves about there regime as regime has proven to be such a catastrophic failure in Iraq.

tierk

Part of the furniture
All you have done so far is type personal attacks. Take a note from crispy and actually post something useful if you have something to say. Until then, begone. Your word carries no weight here.

Why not try and qualify your own statements first before posting crap like you did before.

Did the kid missing half his head, actually get hit by one of those cylinders?.

and

Aye, i'd say the kid with the top blown off sealed the deal. More time to come up with conspiracy theories.

Just show what kind of person you really are. The pictures are from fullaja after the last big offensive and this is a debate (the use of chemical weapons in the offensive) that has been knocking about for a while now on many internet sites though not picked up on the mainstream media, for obvious reasons.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
The pictures are from fullaja after the last big offensive and this is a debate (the use of chemical weapons in the offensive) that has been knocking about for a while now on many internet sites though not picked up on the mainstream media, for obvious reasons.

Like no actual verified occurances. You seriously think the UK or even US troops would be using deadly (banned) chem weapons in an enviroment so heavily covered by the worlds media?

There are always going to be civilian casulties in any war. Unavoidable in the most part but trying to portray those pics as from a chemical attack would be laughable if not from the sad loss of innocent young lives. Phospur flares used to light up a battlefield - OMG chem weapin attack! Get a clue mate seriously.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Did you read the article? I'm guessing no....

'It is alsonecessary to demonise the leadership. In the west, any wild statement by President Ahmadinejad is circulated in
headlines, dubiously translated. But Ahmadinejad has no control over
foreign policy, which is in the hands of his superior, the Supreme
Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. The US media tend to ignore Khamenei's
statements, especially if they are conciliatory. It's widely reported
when Ahmadinejad says Israel shouldn't exist - but there is silence
when Khamenei says that Iran supports the Arab League position on
Israel-Palestine, calling for normalisation of relations with Israel
if it accepts the international consensus of a two-state settlement.'

The banners were not dubiously translated. I work with several Arabs and they confirm to me what the banners stated. They were original statements of the Ayatollah Khomeni, 'father of the revolution'.

I have read the statements from the Ayatollah Ali Khamenei who you correctly state is the Supreme leader or more correctly translated post of 'Leader of the Revolution'. But, Ahmadinejad is the political voice of Iran. He does nothing without the support of the Clerics.

Rafsanjani was at least a leader that the western powers could deal/negotiate with. Ahmadinejad is sadly not. His recent statements do nothing to ease the fears of the region.

tierk

Part of the furniture
It was not writing on the weapons it was huge banners on the trucks carrying them. Plus the speeches during and after.

I am curious to know what was said in those speeches that you found so offensive? The fcat that Iran was stating that if they get attacked they will taack back against all American allies in the area? You find this abnormal?

The banners i can understand why you find offensive, however, as i have stated in a previous thread its just empty rhetoric. American policy on Iran is just providing the regime in Iran wth support it would never get under normal circumstances.

Engage Iran in talks instead of threats, talk instead of bluster and maybe you would see a change but with the current policy, all that it serves to do is bring support and super high approval ratings to a regime that would otherwise be unpopular due to a huge mismangement of the economy.

Like no actual verified occurances. You seriously think the UK or even US troops would be using deadly (banned) chem weapons in an enviroment so heavily covered by the worlds media? .

Is this the same media that was banned from entering Fullaja throughout the entire offensive? Also i dont think there were British troops involved in that offensive rather just Americans though i could be mistaken.

There are always going to be civilian casulties in any war. Unavoidable in the most part but trying to portray those pics as from a chemical attack would be laughable if not from the sad loss of innocent young lives. Phospur flares used to light up a battlefield - OMG chem weapin attack! Get a clue mate seriously.

Dont put words into my mouth. I was just stating that the talk of chemical weapon usage in that offensive has been doing the rounds. Seeing as there was no media allowed inside the city while the offensive was being carried out you cannot rule it out.

I have seen some nasty pictures come out of Fullaja, however, not being a expert on the effects of these weapons i wouldnt like to hazard a guess at how they died but regardless they are gruesome pictures and they dont look like they died from regular gunshot wounds or explosions.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
No its cylinders of toxic chlorine gas and other chemicals.

French guy I work with says Battlefield flare. I trust him as he was in French para's for over 14 years. Plus I dont argue with him :) for obvious reasons.

Chlorine gas is a very poor killer as far as Chem weapons go so I don't understand why they would even use it. If you are gonna one at least use one that has a kill rate above 10% in the affected zone. It's very low tech and is a cloud not a lit up burning vapour from a bright flare.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
Hawkwind, I dont know for sure its that..but aljazeera.net said it was some sort of toxic chlorine gas.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Chemical weapons are not effective, and there's absolutely no reason to use them.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Chemical weapons are not effective, and there's absolutely no reason to use them.

I think the people of Halabja would probably have something to say about how effective they are, though it wasnt chlorine that was used on those poor people but someting far far worse. Though i have to agree there is no reason in my eyes to ever use these types of weapons.

soze

I am a FH squatter
You can't simply 'get out of Iraq.' Bush and Blair went in - they can't pull out till the mess they caused is solved.

Sorry i was under the impresion they were killing each other before we went in. If you think Bush and Blair caused the problems you are mad they did not make they hate eash other and deffinatly did not make them start killing each other.

There is no way we can fix it for them short of outlawing tribes and religions.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
Hawkwind, I dont know for sure its that..but aljazeera.net said it was some sort of toxic chlorine gas.

No probs, Aljazeera are known for getting it wrong occassionally :). Not exactly on good terms with the yanks either. As the US asked the rulers of Qatar to shut the channel down. lol for freedom of speech and press. The US also 'accidently' bombed one of their field offices in Afghanistan if I remember rightly.

I have serious doubts that it is true. If there was any credible evidence the UN would have investigators there like a shot.

The situation out here is getting worse and worse. I'm worried enough that I've I asked for an internal company transfer. May be off to work in Seattle in a few months. Not just the security issues and threats against expats here, but also partly due to the inflation in the UAE which is also spiraling out of control.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I am curious to know what was said in those speeches that you found so offensive? The fcat that Iran was stating that if they get attacked they will taack back against all American allies in the area? You find this abnormal?

It's the constant repeats of 'death to <insert Israel/US/Great Satan here>' that gets me Tierk. It's just not helpful. How would you react if Gordon Brown or Blair had made a speech on TV shouting death to all Iranians. There would be a bloody riot in UK and rightly so. Because an enlightened democratic society should not and would not accept it.

tierk said:
The banners i can understand why you find offensive, however, as i have stated in a previous thread its just empty rhetoric. American policy on Iran is just providing the regime in Iran wth support it would never get under normal circumstances.

Rhetoric is never empty, thats how Hitler got started. He's the political leader of a large country with vast mineral wealth. Why should these stupid goading statements be ignored.

To be perfectly honest I do not understand their stance. It would be so easy to turn this around and make the US look totally stupid. Just allow the IAEA to do 100% of the job they want to do. Then make speeches about how the US are trying to establish the basis for an unlawful war. Instead they go for death to ......

tierk said:
Engage Iran in talks instead of threats, talk instead of bluster and maybe you would see a change but with the current policy, all that it serves to do is bring support and super high approval ratings to a regime that would otherwise be unpopular due to a huge mismangement of the economy.

Europeans tried that and they hit a brick wall and gave up.

tierk said:
Is this the same media that was banned from entering Fullaja throughout the entire offensive? Also i dont think there were British troops involved in that offensive rather just Americans though i could be mistaken.

Probably for safety reasons as they were still shelling it.

teirk said:
Dont put words into my mouth. I was just stating that the talk of chemical weapon usage in that offensive has been doing the rounds. Seeing as there was no media allowed inside the city while the offensive was being carried out you cannot rule it out.

Did not realise I was, apologies If I did. I was merely trying to point out that the use of such weapons was highly unlikely. The ramifications of any investigations would be too embarassing for them to take the risk imho.

tierk said:
I have seen some nasty pictures come out of Fullaja, however, not being a expert on the effects of these weapons i wouldnt like to hazard a guess at how they died but regardless they are gruesome pictures and they dont look like they died from regular gunshot wounds or explosions.

War is hell and innocents will always be killed and mamed. They are gruesome and I truely wish none of it had ever happened.

Marc

FH is my second home

LOL you dont half make me laugh. For months you have spouted not to believe the US/UK media, then you expect us to believe what rag head TV says???

Oh, and I showed my mate who was in the Para's and served in Iraq, those supposed pictures of "chemical weapons". His reply. "bullshit, its a flare"

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
as i recall it the falluja thing was about US using white phosphorous , first they denied it , later they admitted using it not just for flares but also versus people.

tierk

Part of the furniture
as i recall it the falluja thing was about US using white phosphorous , first they denied it , later they admitted using it not just for flares but also versus people.

Aint they banned? And i dont mean for flares but against people as it is same as napalm isnt it?

dub

One of Freddy's beloved
yes and no , not illegal for flares , but illegal for anti personel use under some geneva convention , wich US hasnt signed , hence there was never any case.

Chronictank

FH is my second home
To be perfectly honest I do not understand their stance. It would be so easy to turn this around and make the US look totally stupid. Just allow the IAEA to do 100% of the job they want to do. Then make speeches about how the US are trying to establish the basis for an unlawful war. Instead they go for death to ......
The IAEA has access to Iranian nuclear facilities under a safeguards agreement, and in February 2007 it verified that Iran had not diverted to illegal use any material it had declared. However, Iran has not implemented a more intrusive Additional Protocol it signed in 2003, so the IAEA says it cannot verify the absence of undeclared nuclear material.

i suspect this will never happen as it means revealing all the power plants and such to the UN, and subsequently to Israel and the US

Europeans tried that and they hit a brick wall and gave up.
Not entirely true, they said
stop all enrichment activities, including the preparation of uranium ore, the installation of the centrifuges in which a gas from the ore is spun to separate the richer parts and the insertion of the gas into the centrifuges. It also has to suspend its work on heavy water projects, notably the construction of a heavy water reactor. Such a reactor could produce plutonium, an alternative to uranium for a nuclear device.

They did however offer the following incentives:
It is being offered help to develop a civilian nuclear power programme by a group of countries, including the US. Iran would be offered light-water reactors and fuel for these would be made in Russia in a partnership with Iran. The offer is attached as Annex II to Security Council resolution 1737. However, as a condition for any talks,

There are other parts to the offer, including help for Iran to join the World Trade Organisation and the possible lifting of some US sanctions in the aircraft, telecommunications and agricultural machinery sectors.
Iran refused the pre-requisite which was to stop their current development plan

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
The IAEA works with the UN Security Council and UN General Assembly. And it has nothing to do with the normal nuclear energi, but mis-use of the nuclear facilities to create weapons.
Fair enough, if they say it was from contaminated components. I however still believe that we will see them throw up 90% U-235 once they are ready. But i guess only time will tell.

yeah, lets use our own imagination to counter facts that will surely prove any statement that calls you a retard wrong.

and as for the iran ruling. as i understand in the Ayatollah is in power, not the prince?

kivik

Part of the furniture
Shagrat said:
Silly us, if the pictures say they are from Fallujah, then they must be...

I just meant it probably not googled 'dead kid' but actually found on a homepage showing pictures of victims after attacks on Falluja.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom