Nice One Iran!

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
oh, and get really really stoned.

Unfortunately it would take tons of hemp to get you stoned, it is part of the same family as cannabis but its THC content is very low. Though your right, Hemp, rape seed and other such plants are the way forward, there is zero waste in them, every part can be used for something.

Zede

Part of the furniture
Unfortunately it would take tons of hemp to get you stoned, it is part of the same family as cannabis but its THC content is very low. Though your right, Hemp, rape seed and other such plants are the way forward, there is zero waste in them, every part can be used for something.

yarly, we could have the green fields of Nicaragua or Columbia as the Indica zones :p

kivik

Part of the furniture
That asshole being on top of Iran who says holocaust didn't happen should be shot and it would be best if an Iranian would do it.

Thanks for proving my point! ;)

Oh and Zede, you know it's spelt Colombia right? :)

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Thanks for proving my point! ;)

How did he prove your point exactly? He said that multiple times, and even made a convention of ppl who think that Holocaust didnt happen some time ago.

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
'In the energy-rich Middle East, only two countries have failed
to subordinate themselves to Washington's basic demands: Iran and
Syria. Accordingly both are enemies, Iran by far the more important.
As was the norm during the cold war, resort to violence is regularly
justified as a reaction to the malign influence of the main enemy,
often on the flimsiest of pretexts. Unsurprisingly, as Bush sends
more troops to Iraq, tales surface of Iranian interference in the
internal affairs of Iraq - a country otherwise free from any foreign
interference - on the tacit assumption that Washington rules the world.'

Words of Noam Chomsky cba to paraphrase, i would say it nicely sums up US intentions.

[THS] Chomsky: A Predator Becomes More Dangerous When Wounded

A link to the article whic i took it from.

A lot of people, including me, have issues with US foreign policy in this region. But this parade and the slogans used only serve to increase the hatred and tension. When you have a nut case in charge of a fanatical regime, it makes the US case easier. That worries me. Making threats like this in the middle of negotiations about nuclear plants and material just shows the lunacy of the leadership in Iran. Quite sad as those Iranians I've met and worked with have always been fantastic people. Shame it's the idiotic clerics/politicians that spoil it all.

They could easily comply with the UN/IAEA demands and defuse the situation totally. But that would not score any points with the hard line powers that control the country now.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Well this thread kinda shows how the thing is dualsided at best.

"Death to america!!"

and all the people in america say...

"Death to ragheads!"

Noone can really take the highhorse here, everyones an equal f*ckhead when it comes to saying "this country is ebil!"

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Well this thread kinda shows how the thing is dualsided at best.

"Death to america!!"

and all the people in america say...

"Death to ragheads!"

Noone can really take the highhorse here, everyones an equal f*ckhead when it comes to saying "this country is ebil!"

Its always fun to see Europeans taking morality high horses on USA, whereas the world greatest wars and genocide happened in Europe.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Its always fun to see Europeans taking morality high horses on USA, whereas the world greatest wars and genocide happened in Europe.

Aye :)

Europe got quality, USA got quantity

Sorry :(

aika

Can't get enough of FH
He revealed his hatred towards Iran :)

The same can be said about you though, that you revealed your hatred to the USA. But please continue to support terrorists, this world will be a better place then ( And not i dont think usa are angels either, but i prefer them to Iran any day)

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Well i suppose now it's a question of whether of not if they had nukes they would use them in an agressive manner, which they never would. As a rule nukes aren't a weapon of war, but rather something which prevents them happening. America don't want Iran to become a nuclear power as it would mean their survival as an independant state (therefore having control over their OWN oil reserves), not because they are some 'crazed extremists'.

Dude, they already proved that they used their nuclear facilities to make weapons grade uranium. A powerfull figure there is a religious nut, with lots and lots of religious nutter friends. Who supports the idea of exterminating a country. While Iran the country, might not use nuclear weapons. Iran the religious state very well might.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

I wasn't counting out europe, we've got plenty of country bashing nutters here too.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Those of you who argue that Iran want nukes to blow Israel of the map forget that Iran already have PLENTY of WMD's to do that... Even now they can do it but they dont, because Israel have a whole lot of shit they will throw back at them... I dont believe it will change anything really if they get nukes - and for the record, the IAEA (or w/e) have been at the enrichment plant, and they say that they are not making weapons - and i tend to believe them in that matter since they KNOW what they are talking about :p

The places the IAEA are not allowed to go are not places that can be used to make nukes anyways.. Afaik its a heavy water plant ^_^

Now im not saying im cool with Iran, but i think the country will change for the better over time by it self :>

kivik

Part of the furniture
The same can be said about you though, that you revealed your hatred to the USA. But please continue to support terrorists, this world will be a better place then ( And not i dont think usa are angels either, but i prefer them to Iran any day)

But I'm not affected by the mainstream media :)

And terrorists are definately no better than USA.

tierk

Part of the furniture
Dude, they already proved that they used their nuclear facilities to make weapons grade uranium...........
You sir take the retard of the year award!! I mean really where you get this little snippet of information from?? Oh and please be sure to pass on your sources to the IAEA as i am pretty sure they would love to know when and where this was supposed to have happened.

Its comments like this that show just how little people in general know about what is going on anywhere beyond there own little council estate in western countries. You believe every last bit of shite your are fed in the media as gospel regardless of the facts been presented to you by proffesionals (the IAEA).

Get a grip people its a military parade ffs and yes funnily enough they parade military weapons at military parades. As for the comments sprayed on the weapons hasnt anyone seen missies or bombs with stuff sprayed on them before??

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
You sir take the retard of the year award!!

Who the fuck are you? Go read before calling people retards. The International Atomic Energy Agency found traces of weapons grade uranium in Iran.
And the I-A-E-A gave Iran a deadline to prove they are not researching and developing nuclear weapons.

So read instead of being a random gimp. Go get the facts before spouting shit.

crispy

Can't get enough of FH
Just to point out the obvious:

"In September 2005, IAEA Director General Mohammad ElBaradei reported that “most” highly-enriched uranium traces found in Iran by agency inspectors came from imported centrifuge components, validating Iran's claim that the traces were due to contamination. Sources in Vienna and the State Department reportedly stated that, for all practical purposes, the HEU issue has been resolved."

Good article really ^_^

And what is that deadline IAEA have given Iran? I havent heard of any... The UN have given them deadlines, but its not really in any way legal for another country to deny a country civil use of nuclear energy...

tierk

Part of the furniture
Who the fuck are you? Go read before calling people retards. The International Atomic Energy Agency found traces of weapons grade uranium in Iran.
And the I-A-E-A gave Iran a deadline to prove they are not researching and developing nuclear weapons.

So read instead of being a random gimp. Go get the facts before spouting shit.

You wouldnt know a fact if it came and clunked you over the head and i stand by my comment.....you are a retard.

That bit of news is sooooo old and it was explained and answered to the satisfaction of the IAEA. The machinery in question was imported from Pakistan and the tests done on the traces proved that they were from Pakistani programmes for enrichment and not from some clandestine programme in Iran.

PS
Go get the facts before spouting shit.
Back at you.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Just to point out the obvious:

"In September 2005, IAEA Director General Mohammad ElBaradei reported that “most” highly-enriched uranium traces found in Iran by agency inspectors came from imported centrifuge components, validating Iran's claim that the traces were due to contamination. Sources in Vienna and the State Department reportedly stated that, for all practical purposes, the HEU issue has been resolved."

Good article really ^_^

And what is that deadline IAEA have given Iran? I havent heard of any... The UN have given them deadlines, but its not really in any way legal for another country to deny a country civil use of nuclear energy...

The IAEA works with the UN Security Council and UN General Assembly. And it has nothing to do with the normal nuclear energi, but mis-use of the nuclear facilities to create weapons.
Fair enough, if they say it was from contaminated components. I however still believe that we will see them throw up 90% U-235 once they are ready. But i guess only time will tell.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
You wouldnt know a fact if it came and clunked you over the head and i stand by my comment.....you are a retard.

All you have done so far is type personal attacks. Take a note from crispy and actually post something useful if you have something to say. Until then, begone. Your word carries no weight here.

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
If you didnt know, US is using chemical bombing in Iraq..and yes the war in Iran is already underway and that a second phase of overt military action will soon begin..

LiveLeak.com - CNN "the war with Iran has begun"
[liveleak]e4a_1189066259[/liveleak]

Too much democracy?

6559_13408.jpg

falluja_war_crime_quad.jpg

falluja-attacco-attack.jpg

002_3.jpg

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh yes, just a matter of time before Joor chimed in ^^

"Soilent green is people!"

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
As for the comments sprayed on the weapons hasnt anyone seen missies or bombs with stuff sprayed on them before??

It was not writing on the weapons it was huge banners on the trucks carrying them. Plus the speeches during and after.

Gorbachioo

Fledgling Freddie
Get a grip people its a military parade ffs and yes funnily enough they parade military weapons at military parades. As for the comments sprayed on the weapons hasnt anyone seen missies or bombs with stuff sprayed on them before??

Right... no biggie!

Joor

Can't get enough of FH
No its cylinders of toxic chlorine gas and other chemicals.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
I think tierk is the Iranian president ^^

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
If I got an infraction for posting my "asshat" picture, I'd say Joor will be getting a little holiday, don't ya think?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom