TV New Season!

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Enjoyed uss callister. See they are rumouring a spin off series. Donno how that will pan out. But the episode was good.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Hard Sun on the BBC.

Just watch the first 10 minutes of episode 1 and the last 10 minutes of episode 6. Save yourself the bother of the dross in-between.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I had gathered it was like we all gonna die cause of some such thats been hidden by clandestine organisation and someone finds out and tries to tell everyone schizzle. Seemed like a tired theme that had been done loads before.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
New episode of Star Trek Discovery was pretty cool.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
I had gathered it was like we all gonna die cause of some such thats been hidden by clandestine organisation and someone finds out and tries to tell everyone schizzle. Seemed like a tired theme that had been done loads before.

Without spoiling it too much, I thought that but its just a really boring cop drama where the two cops know the world is going to end but go about their business solving unrelated murders.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
That porky ginger went up a few notches though.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
New episode of Star Trek Discovery was pretty cool.
They're still just going through all the best of Trek far too quickly. All that's left is a quadrant jump and Daniels appearing from the 29th century to go. Oh and maybe tying everything back to some stupid Riker episode somehow, maybe the one where he's in that play?
That porky ginger went up a few notches though.
On how much the belt was tightened?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Anyone watched The End Of The Fucking World?

Looks interesting from the ads

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Anyway, they are 20odd minute episodes...watch a couple and see what you think.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Watched half of the end of the fucking world and so far episodes 1,3 and 4 were good. Didnt like 2 that much but over all i like the concept. And i guess t was just me feeling isolated and mental as a teen and @Raven was in with the cool kids.

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
Very disappointed in the new X-Files season (11), mainly due to the pacing being like in a movie-trailer. Short cuts with only time for actor to deliver lines. Ghastly background-music, nothing like in the original with perfectly queued scores etc.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
But there was a point to it :)

Ugh. A terrible point. Basically the "Discovery" part of this show is now "let's discover if anyone on this show is who they say they are". I'll be fascinated to see how they square all this with Trek continuity.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Ugh. A terrible point. Basically the "Discovery" part of this show is now "let's discover if anyone on this show is who they say they are". I'll be fascinated to see how they square all this with Trek continuity.
I don't think they're going to bother to try.

Once I accepted that it was simply fan-fiction I enjoyed it a lot more. It might not be fan fiction. But it is ;)

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
They will get back home and have damaged the spore network so it can never be used again closing that can of worms, then they'll go for the war.

DaGaffer

They will get back home and have damaged the spore network so it can never be used again closing that can of worms, then they'll go for the war.

And they won't report the Mirror Universe to Starfleet because...? Kirk and co didn't know anything about the Mirror Universe and TOS is supposed to be set just ten years after Discovery.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
And they won't report the Mirror Universe to Starfleet because...? Kirk and co didn't know anything about the Mirror Universe and TOS is supposed to be set just ten years after Discovery.
Classified?

Yes it's a shit way to get around it but it closes the loop.

DaGaffer

Classified?

Yes it's a shit way to get around it but it closes the loop.

I’ve no doubt it will be something appalling like that, but it’s a bit of a problem since the secret is classified by the evil Terrans and Starfleet are supposed to be the opposite of that.

There’s also the problem that the Mirror Universe isn’t classified by the DS9 era because Kira and Bashir have heard of it when they end up there.

MYstIC G

Staff member
FH Subscriber
I’ve no doubt it will be something appalling like that, but it’s a bit of a problem since the secret is classified by the evil Terrans and Starfleet are supposed to be the opposite of that.

There’s also the problem that the Mirror Universe isn’t classified by the DS9 era because Kira and Bashir have heard of it when they end up there.
They are, except Section 31, so it'll probably be ”only they knew" or some other rubbish

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
I love the way she plays the clueless old woman and uses it to say edgy stuff in these PC days.
Like telling Will I Am she had never seen a black man up close before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom