TV New Season!

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
No they don't, thats just theoretical dreaming.

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Yes, and they sell all their oil and gas to other countries to burn for fuel, so that kinda cancels it doesnt it.

In 2011, Norway was the eighth largest crude oil exporter in the world (at 78Mt), and the 9th largest exporter of refined oil (at 86Mt). It was also the world's third largest natural gas exporter (at 99bcm), having significant gas reserves in the North Sea.
Crude oil and natural gas accounted for 40% of the country's total export value in 2015

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
On a TV note - not a good start for Knightfall - History channels Templar series. Watched the first episode and was not impressed, poor acting and bad dialogue. High hopes dashed.

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Yes, and they sell all their oil and gas to other countries to burn for fuel, so that kinda cancels it doesnt it.

In 2011, Norway was the eighth largest crude oil exporter in the world (at 78Mt), and the 9th largest exporter of refined oil (at 86Mt). It was also the world's third largest natural gas exporter (at 99bcm), having significant gas reserves in the North Sea.
Crude oil and natural gas accounted for 40% of the country's total export value in 2015

None of which has anything to do with your original point about electric cars.

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Folks - can we PLEASE get back to TV discussion? I don't want to start deleting posts.... o_O

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Anyone know when the first full series of Jean Claude Van Johnson is due out? Finally got round to watching the pilot on the way to Detroit last week - it's ace!

Anyone been watching this?
It started last week.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
Why does the Beeb turn to shit around Christmas for the normal stuff.

Stuff like Mock the Week, Have I got news for you etc all turn into shit compilations of stuff you've already seen.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
TV is always shit at xmas because nobody watches it. Why would they spen loads for people to not watch TV while they are out?

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Theres a lot of the population that dont go out. I would be one of them if i didnt have to visit family.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
Who goes out at xmas thats madness

Ive specifically bought enough supplies that i dont have to go anywhere for 3 or 4 days

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I make sure i have enough in to see out all the sheeple that descend on the shops and hold up in my house as much as possible this time of year.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Season 2 of travellers on Netflix, first season was OKish.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Anyone seen Knightfall on HBO? Got some bad reviews and ratings, but so far 3 episodes in I quite like it

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Anyone seen Knightfall on HBO? Got some bad reviews and ratings, but so far 3 episodes in I quite like it

There's only one Knightfall, and its not some Holy Grail horseshit
latest

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Black Mirror

Why are you still reading this?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
On episode 5 now

Its not as good as previous seasons, I mean, its OK but nothing outstanding, or question asking. 4.4 is pretty fantastic in the end but its no season 3.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Just finished stranger things 2. Was really good. But they should have let the kids smooch at the end. Lol

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
what happened to the poor guy who got fried by the engine? Was he stuck in there?
Yeah, that is actually a really good point. I think they need to also move a bit away from
oh look, VR, if you get stuck, YOU DIE!!!! stories

On episode 5 now

Its not as good as previous seasons, I mean, its OK but nothing outstanding, or question asking. 4.4 is pretty fantastic in the end but its no season 3.
Good to know, moderating expectations accordingly

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom