TV New Season!

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Finally got round to starting Jean Claude Van Johnson - only a couple of episodes in, but very entertaining so far. OK it's basically just his films redone for telly, but I am amused :)

Loved the blindfolded drifting :)

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Yeah. It's not brilliant, but it's retardedly amusing in a way. Especially early on. And it's JCVD - so if you grew up in the 80's/90's it's kinda nice.

I also liked The Tick. Again, not amazeballs, but definitely amusingly watchable.

Bodhi

Once agreed with Scouse and a LibDem at same time
Haven't tried The Tick, will watch that next.

Especially as the wifey is suggesting that we start watching Dexter again in preparation for the new season they've just anounced.

Ignoring the fact Dexter went on for about 4 seasons too long, and had the worst ending in TV history.

Zarjazz

Identifies as a horologist.
Especially as the wifey is suggesting that we start watching Dexter again in preparation for the new season they've just anounced.

Ignoring the fact Dexter went on for about 4 seasons too long, and had the worst ending in TV history.

It was obvious but if you're talking about that new poster it's a fake. There will never be any more Dexter.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Haven't tried The Tick, will watch that next.

Yeh. Dexter got to be a bit of a chore towards the end.

georgie

FH is my second home
Is that a suggestions that it's worth watching? Cos I was kinda "meh" on the first season.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Pretty sure @Edmond's not watching it for the plot.
Hey......:eek:

I only watched the first 2 episodes last night, bit slow to get going.

The Punisher was very good i thought though

Last edited:

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Old season!

Just started watching The Preacher. Quite like it :)

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The Americans is back. I still need to catch up with previous seasons.

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
The latest episode of Atlanta ("Teddy Perkins"). What the fuck did I just watch?

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
last weeks Supernatural episode, yes its still going! - Scooby Doo animated story, quality retro :)

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
You can pretty much skip the entire of season 8 and watch the finale and it'd make sense - you'd only miss a couple of deaths.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
New series of Bosch is on Prime video. Am nearing the end of sneaky pete. There too. :)

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Just finished Lost In Space, liked it especially Parker Posey as Smith. She played it so well that i really hated the character

Hope there will be a season 2

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
Just finished Lost In Space, liked it especially Parker Posey as Smith. She played it so well that i really hated the character

Hope there will be a season 2

I should have hated this; everyone in it made terrible decisions; the kind of decisions that made Alien:Covenant such a total shitshow, but...I still found myself really enjoying it. Season 2 has been signed off apparently.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
The terrible decisions the characters are making is annoying me though.

SilverHood

FH is my second home
I should have hated this; everyone in it made terrible decisions; the kind of decisions that made Alien:Covenant such a total shitshow, but...I still found myself really enjoying it. Season 2 has been signed off apparently.

Hah, that echos what I said to my friends. These people are too stupid to live. I enjoyed the show a lot though, especially as I got over the random acts of idiocy that almost got people killed on a regular basis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom