N3RF Zerkers

H

hotrat

Don't think necro abs buff stacks with caster self absorb, and as necro is 9% self is 10% better to use self :)
Once a zerker hits you your only hope is that he hasn't pressed sprint, cus no way you got time to qc root//mezz him :p

S

-Shaz-

You wait for 1 second, Hat slams said zerker, you step forward over him. You pbae, repeat. Zerker dies.

Not applicable in "teh zerg"

S

-Shaz-

If he purges the slam you move. Never been owned 1 on 1 by a zerker but then I don't try to melee them with my staff t_t

Only time I die quick is in "teh zerg" with like 5 on me :|

S

sorusi

yep actacully you just have to ./slap the zerker and it will drop didnt you all know? :great:

S

-Shaz-

Tbh...golden rule...

Zerkers only hurt when they're hitting you :chortle:

S

sorusi

really thought we had pbaoe effect damn :( mythic cheated me again! .....

O

old.shotgunstow

Originally posted by sorusi
Bullshit.. pure bullshit hes trying to trick you... dex/quickness is the first debuff you should hit on a zerker (especially if you see me)... cos i will roll over and die instantly... its true etc..

also spd debuff if you really want to kill me fast, cos the rolling-thing got bleed dmg on it :(

Lies Lies Lies! All you need to beat a zerker is a nice little shield spec of 42. bam. dead. :D

D

dakeyras

If enough people whine on the VN boards then a class gets nerfed. That is the way this game works!

Enough people are whining about zerkers that a nerf is inevitable and as usual Mythic will probably decimate the class and then spend 6-9 months working out how to repair it.

Just save alot of players who have levelled zerks to 50 alot of heartache and remove end buff. Replace it with ranged chant and zerkers will be balanced again.

PS And then increase style dmg for DW/CDW :)

F

flue

zerkers have a huge weakness there crap against ranged attacks ask any archer or bolt usinf nuker

im a lvl 50 scout and kill and unbuffed zerker in 4 hits 3 if im buffed
not saying they aint doing insane dam on ppl but just letting you know to kill em at a distance

hawkeye 50 scout

O

old.Anpu

Originally posted by Arnor2
actually it is. heroes can MAX have 16%slash resist(pre-racial) ...

Lies, Heros can have 36% (pre-racial) slash resist if they smart
:p

/Anpu

O

old.casiraghi

I might be a gimped norse zerker with 81 quick unbuffed- but I have never killed anyone in 1 hit :) 2 hit kills is very seldom, normally it takes 3-4 hit to kill casters. If pbaoed i normally die in 3-4 hits if they get high crits 2 hits might be enough, and its not that my resists are crap.

And as someone wrote just Slam zerkers and we are pretty useless :)

Was owned bad by a solo walewalker yesterday, got him to around 70% HP - I used IP and still died. So nerf Walewalkers :)

C

cougar-

zerkers are realy harmless on pryd, never been hit harder then i hit them back. guess its another story on exc with 3 str relics :help:

S

splash0r

Originally posted by Novamir
zerkers were balanced in rvr when mids didnt have end regen. simply because it was harder for them to actually engage their opponents and do that insane damage. now they can get directly onto anyone, stay on anyone, and murder all.

nerf nerf nerf :/

yush but they lub heros ^^

N

noaim

Originally posted by cougar-
zerkers are realy harmless on pryd, never been hit harder then i hit them back. guess its another story on exc with 3 str relics :help:

Problem would be we hit you twice when you hit us once ;)

Assuming you are LW or Spearo, if you hit as a zerker with 1h, you need a nerf.

O

old.anubis

zerkers still need some loving
like 16.5 dps 4.6 spd 1hand axes and 2.0 spd offhanders :p

O

old.Xarr

Originally posted by old.anubis
zerkers still need some loving
like 16.5 dps 4.6 spd 1hand axes and 2.0 spd offhanders :p

yes gif!¤!1

my sb wouldn't mind those :]

F

Flimgoblin

yeah, kill em from range

works on mercs too
as does just killing them in combat, or fighting them hand-to-hand with your staff...

*grumbles* :)

S

Solarius

I don't think Zerkers need a nerf, it's the debuff system thats screwy. When you debuff quick/dex and attackspeed, it's supposed to slow the attacks down WITHOUT increasing the damage. My experience (pve, not done alot of pvp so not 100% certain it's the same) with my champs debuffs is that I'd slow down the number of attacks the enemy got in, but the damage they were dealing increased. Did some sums, and overall the damage that the debuffed mob deals remains constant over time, it's just the number of attacks that decreases.

Haste works the way it should (quicker attacks, same damage) so I guess the coding is there, it just needs to be fixed!

Users who are viewing this thread