Are zerkers way to nerfed?

K

K0nah

well they didnt nerf zerks... they nerfed Left Axe... or more accurately fixed the 2x bonus they incorrectly added 1yr earlier (without an apology)

the ability to _guaranteed crit_ for _upto_ 99% remains rather tasty...

i didnt get a screeny alas but i 2-shotted a slash weak valkyn hunter using the merc side chain (and 3str relics). both swings were double hits (lucky), both hands crit with both styles (very lucky), all 4 crits were 45-50% crits (exceptionally lucky), it doesn't happen everyday tho, more like twice a year :m00:

K

kinag

Most I have hit for after the LA-fix without frenzy was about 500 on a hero I think.. had a crit of around 200 with IB :)

this is all main hand.

But frenzy can be ok, but I still would want TW or DT instead :p

edit: Konah, givf name. I want to flame him :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by K0nah
well they didnt nerf zerks... they nerfed Left Axe... or more accurately fixed the 2x bonus they incorrectly added 1yr earlier (without an apology)

the ability to _guaranteed crit_ for _upto_ 99% remains rather tasty...

i didnt get a screeny alas but i 2-shotted a slash weak valkyn hunter using the merc side chain (and 3str relics). both swings were double hits (lucky), both hands crit with both styles (very lucky), all 4 crits were 45-50% crits (exceptionally lucky), it doesn't happen everyday tho, more like twice a year :m00:

envious?

with 50+19 or 20 dw, its not "lucky" that 2 attacks swing both offhands in a row.

edit: with 70dw and dr 3 youll have 81.6% chance to swing both wpns any given round fyi. Hardly lucky that.

K

K0nah

Re: Re: Are zerkers way to nerfed?

Originally posted by Arnor
edit: with 70dw and dr 3 youll have 81.6% chance to swing both wpns any given round fyi. Hardly lucky that.

well, lets call it 'fortunate' then eh? :p

1in5 swings i only swing with one hand so yes the odds were in my favour, still got the rub of the green tho...

D

duact

Originally posted by mehuge
Get some decent buffs, add another 100 ws, 34 str and hit him again IMO, then he would really cry :D

But yes, these kinds for hits+crits are not that common and only from a slow 2h with a good style in zerk mode.

Poon is not a trool he is norseman thats why he got low str and ws. He is also still probably specced 44/44/44 giving him lower ws.

A

ab_fluid

Originally posted by duact
Poon is not a trool he is norseman thats why he got low str and ws. He is also still probably specced 44/44/44 giving him lower ws.

well he said he did the damage with ragnorak, so he's not 44/44/44 :)

A

Arnor

Re: Re: Re: Are zerkers way to nerfed?

Originally posted by K0nah
well, lets call it 'fortunate' then eh? :p

1in5 swings i only swing with one hand so yes the odds were in my favour, still got the rub of the green tho...

hehe, ok deal :x

V

Vodor

specs 50 50 28 sword with 4.2 dps main hand sword and 5.5 2h natch :p

Poon

K

Kallio

Originally posted by ab_fluid
well he said he did the damage with ragnorak, so he's not 44/44/44 :)

Doesnt matter how he´s specced, pooneh is a gimp :(

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Vodor

Poon

4.2 dps?

omg nerf poon please!!! :D:D:D

also, long since you specced out of mucho gimpo 444444? :p

D

duact

Originally posted by Vodor

Poon

but but but u told me 44/44/44 was best spec ????

V

Vodor

Originally posted by Arnor
4.2 dps?

omg nerf poon please!!! :D:D:D

also, long since you specced out of mucho gimpo 444444? :p

Geek you know what i ment :eek:

And Karate a master never passes on all his secrets to his student ¬_¬

Poon

Users who are viewing this thread