To Zerkers

A

AbPoon

If aside from me theres any proper Zerkers left who still play after the damage nerf and havent rolled savages, people who rolled a zerker because they loved the class and what it ment please answer me this question.

Whats AB damage like compared to the new SS IB damage? and what sort of damage are you getting off the proc? Just need to see if its worth getting AB now its slightly usfull.

As for how i feel on the nerf well, tbh i'm glad, i'm glad all the FOTM fuckers have rerolled and dumped their zerkers as quick as they leveled them to 50 and i'm glad to not be playing a class that 50% of the midgard population are, i rolled to start with because i love the look, the feel and the idea of the class and 30% off my damage aint gonna bother me one bit and tbh i'd still play my zerker even if he hit like Tilda.

So to all the hardcore zerkers thats left if any GIVE ME VENDO OR GIVE ME DEATH!!11!1111!!!

Word ¬_¬

F

-fwapp-

good point now we get to see which zerkers made their zerker for the fact they LIKED the idea of the class rather than because it was the best light tank.

IMO savage is a fotm'er tester and all those who make one will be punished by the power of thane stormcalling things

C

cougar-

Originally posted by AbPoon
If aside from me theres any proper Zerkers left who still play after the damage nerf and havent rolled savages, people who rolled a zerker because they loved the class and what it ment please answer me this question.

Whats AB damage like compared to the new SS IB damage? and what sort of damage are you getting off the proc? Just need to see if its worth getting AB now its slightly usfull.

As for how i feel on the nerf well, tbh i'm glad, i'm glad all the FOTM fuckers have rerolled and dumped their zerkers as quick as they leveled them to 50 and i'm glad to not be playing a class that 50% of the midgard population are, i rolled to start with because i love the look, the feel and the idea of the class and 30% off my damage aint gonna bother me one bit and tbh i'd still play my zerker even if he hit like Tilda.

So to all the harecore zerkers thats left if any GIVE ME VENDO OR GIVE ME DEATH!!11!1111!!!

Word ¬_¬

perhaps you could wait untill 1.62 is live and test dmg before u quit? or you just trust vnboards? GOOD CHOICE :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

A

AbPoon

Read the post couger you f4g i just want to know if AB is worth getting

U

Urme the Legend

I would like to see a Zerk Zerg! Then the albs and hibs can continue the whines ;)

I

Imon

I don´t mind that it´s gonna be a lil lesser of us around,
and no i won´t respec to 50 axe 50 parry

Once a zerker, always a zerker

and get the frickin servers up so i can go gank

A

Amadon

i rolled to start with because i love the look, the feel and the idea of the class and 30% off my damage aint gonna bother me one bit and tbh i'd still play my zerker even if he hit like Tilda.
:clap:

P

Pandemic

hmm due to the 20% relic bonus and the bonus you will get from having vastly higher str especially if ur a troll :) i think ur gonna find the dmg is still very good

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by Urme the Legend
I would like to see a Zerk Zerg! Then the albs and hibs can continue the whines ;)

and I would love to see more nerfs, to watch the middies cry more :D poor ickle urme feeling crappy nappy?

A

AbPoon

Any zerker tried AB yet?

Gimmi some dmg numbers peebs

T

Trinilim

So to all the hardcore zerkers thats left if any GIVE ME VENDO OR GIVE ME DEATH!!11!1111!!!

Word ¬_¬

Amen :clap:

I

Iswind

my guildies tryed zerk dmg a 48 zerk was hitting a lvl 50 zerk..

What they found out was dbl frost does the same dmg on sitting targets as it did on standing before th nerf..

and AB did about 290 dmg (lvl 50 zerk hitting 48 one)

A

AbPoon

How did that compare to the SS and IB dmg from him? and whats the value on the proc like?

N

[NP]ArlaHaren

my caps is, SS 406, IB 450, AB 460.

rr8 troll zerk 75 qui on SC. no haste or qui buffs.

P

phule_gubben

I specced my Trollzerk 50 Axe and 50 Parry from the start, I´ll never change it cause it's what a Zerker should use IMO. It was my first ever made char and i wanna keep him the way he is. Must take him out to the "Zone" a bit more often thou, was a long time since he got his axe soaked with blood of an enemy.

S

stroopwafel

/level a thane Poon
make it the new fotm!

A

AbPoon

Originally posted by phule_gubben
I specced my Trollzerk 50 Axe and 50 Parry from the start, I´ll never change it cause it's what a Zerker should use IMO. It was my first ever made char and i wanna keep him the way he is. Must take him out to the "Zone" a bit more often thou, was a long time since he got his axe soaked with blood of an enemy.

Now i'm sorry but i've been known to use strange specs like 44/44/44 and 50/44 but 50 axe 50 parry is a proper total gimp

A

Arnor

ill test it as soon as I get my ass home (end of weekend)

really curious about how much the cold-proc does tbh

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by phule_gubben
I specced my Trollzerk 50 Axe and 50 Parry from the start, I´ll never change it cause it's what a Zerker should use IMO.

the fact that you have 28 pts left over in a spec you would never use doesnt give you enough clue? :p

G

Gewny

boys a lvl 50 style thats 3rd in a chain that starts with behind should relly do some kicks. Lets se some values :)

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Gewny
boys a lvl 50 style thats 3rd in a chain that starts with behind should relly do some kicks. Lets se some values :)

yes, give leviathan/blizzard blade proc value!111

B

Blazor Meneth

I'm staying here, fixing new SC with cap quick instead of 62 quick or whatever I got now. Maybe we will be one among few berserkers left poon :)
Much more fun now not to be one in a million :D

B

Brutalos

Tested SS/IB/AB = 400/430/440 <RR7 zerk> cold proc did arround 60dmg.

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Brutalos
Tested SS/IB/AB = 400/430/440 <RR7 zerk> cold proc did arround 60dmg.

thx mate, crap proc though :(

how much quick ye got?

B

Brutalos

95quick unbuffed, 213 buffed with new code buffing of 1.62 :>

Users who are viewing this thread