BB SB's and zerkers :)

N

noaim

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
Nah, Sbfoff allways uses Amy with hamstring as backup.

OMG HOW SKILLED!

No wonder you whine about SB´s having no skills, when its that advanced to play an infil.

S

Silenzio

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
1) I heard that thrust infils don't bother CD, 'cos it's only 6sec dura, and they wanna use their 9second win-button instead of it.

depend on the fight n on the target,
thers also an issue with CD wich seems to have an hig miss rate
wyle pa and ss doesn't;

if is ns i will surely land a cd ;P

if is a sitting enemy i will land it what ever class

on a light (dual wielder) tank i will since i need to deal most damage in a shorter time before he react (pa surprise, cd stuned+damage, ss more damage wile stunned but he is rdy to react, line up all i have n start the dance)

heavy tank 2h... prolly i will not use cd since they have ip
and 9 sec stun will help alot... im n inf u know... not heavy damage relay all on my speed....

but think u r refering to sb moslty =)
thats the problem... know who u have in front...
a buffed sb can chop n hig rr buffed inf in 2/3 hits
as i told... if he is sitting i will use cd if not prolly dont...
but trust me is damn hard to line up a pa agains sb
wich different from ns they dont unstealth n run for u (cept some idiot who spam his dd n /y ;P)

i can talk for my self n some inf i know well...
u say most inf dont use more than 2 styles, can't be true by me =)
only a jerk would :)

i allways (not every fight cuz depend by enemy but every day for sure) i use Pa/Cd/Ss Bs2/Tc Harmsting/Leaper/Ribseparation Garrote/Achilles DragonFang

as u can see df is the only one from Thrust spec due to the fact that is the only decent style :)
but what i rlly wont miss is Harmsting chain...
some ov my friend use also Obscure(DW detaunt style)
but defence bonus seems not relevant to me

so, u can see postition CS, Anytime n reactionary... rlly not 2 styles only

n if i/we can, allways try to land a PA

cant say alot for dwer since i dont know lot ov em...n dont like that play stile

2) remember that SBs 2.2 spec points aren't enough for SZ to even have PA, so why the hell you blame us not to PA+CD people, when it's impossible to have those styles AND high weaponskills ??

thats true but good =)

talking bout low rr spec (starting one)
even a DW infil (2.5 spec point as every sb like to remeber )wont have enough point for Pa

ie 35 stealth/50Thrust/50Dw/32env/2CS

player doest blame SB for not landing pa as other assassin...
they bame SB to be a too easy killer...

300+ damage on anytime non postional +offhand n assasin speed is rlly alot :)

even dw inf doesn't get near that damage and they still need to be in front ov target (positional style)
wont talk bout my garrote (my anytime as cs spec) that is way far below that

starting spec for a SB

CB
34 steatlth
50 axe (weapon skill is all)
44 cs (like most ov the inf)
5 La ( yess low but*)
27 env

kinda viable spec by me with ur WS maxed, cs nealry (n easy to cap damage) and *5 la, here come ur real advantage to inf :) with only 5 dw we will hit so rarely that will be like running arround with 1 weapon ;P, but u still swing every time maybe damge will be not that hig but u can increase it with item rr n ra (ra since dualist reflex increase la damage for sb)

SZ
same but with 44 La instead ov cs, u dont need aurora since not useful/frequet opeinig, u still have ws maxed n easy to cap la damage, with autotrain u can get BS2 too

with higer rr everything became more easy,

by me i still think sb is a nice char to play,
maybe will need bit more ov variancy or tactic now

or mabe all the old sb just need to remeber how they were used to play at the start =)

how many sz still use Comeback/FrostyGaze?

a good rl friend ov mine was a SB, wont make name but he was a HoL gm, he got over rr6 allways unbuffed,
n one time wile he was my guest, saw u with 3/4 health sprinting bk and chopping down my armsman with capped slash resist n ip with no consistent harm n fast, he had to admit that "maybe" somthing was wrong in La

now im at work n sleepy(worked all night), maybe forgot/mistyped some letters or words, focus on the content not on how is written pls

have a good patch day :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by noaim
OMG HOW SKILLED!
No wonder you whine about SB´s having no skills, when its that advanced to play an infil.

I know about 3-4 mercfiltrator infs. The rest uses PA/CD as much as they can. I have no problem with a PA taking about 20-40% of my PA, I object to some SB running at me from a distance, unstealthed, using SH to track me, and then anytiming me for similar damage as an inf would PA me for...
Hard to understand?
Regards, Glottis

N

noaim

I know about 3-4 mercfiltrator infs. The rest uses PA/CD as much as they can. I have no problem with a PA taking about 20-40% of my PA, I object to some SB running at me from a distance, unstealthed, using SH to track me, and then anytiming me for similar damage as an inf would PA me for...
Hard to understand?
Regards, Glottis

With see hidden as it is (was), does it matter if he run to you stealthed and PA, or if he runs to you unstealthed and just kick the crap out of you? You are dead anyways, and see hidden is the same for all realms. Besides, I doubt a SZ do same damage with DF, as an infil do with PA.

B

BidAccount

There will be much rejoicing in Albion and Hibernia after 1.62, and much confusion in Midgard when they realise the damage levels we've been dealing with all this time.

So long shadowzerg.

C

cougar-

Originally posted by donttouchpoopy
There will be much rejoicing in Albion and Hibernia after 1.62, and much confusion in Midgard when they realise the damage levels we've been dealing with all this time.

So long shadowzerg.

gonne be alot of hunters, just check lair ;x

E

envenom

its funny Glottis i never actually see you in emain or odins because i really wanna give you a good spanking mmkay?

A

arrakeen

Hunters are a very cool class, even before the boost :)

Spear is so nice :)
wish you could make a 2h savages with 2h spear would be great :p

A

Arnor

Originally posted by envenom
its funny Glottis i never actually see you in emain or odins because i really wanna give you a good spanking mmkay?

too busy whining on bw im afraid

K

konnorel

We already miss you so much...
Savages wearing studded and can’t hide..!

hmmm could be better could be not :(

I was always love surprises... now no popping SBs anymore :(

F

-fwapp-

just watch u dont trip over the infilzerg and hurt urself that way konn :)

C

Crashtje

LW / Spear heros spam Slam then Annihalate or dragan talon no ? 2 button spam

C

cougar-

Originally posted by [PDC]Alexie
LW / Spear heros spam Slam then Annihalate or dragan talon no ? 2 button spam

actualy 3 for anni or 4 for side chain :(

Q

quinthar

Soz ghost, didn't mean no harm.
You are one of the good guys :)

Just that Glottis makes my head hurt, even tho he has no god damn clue what he is talking about.

Leave littlu kobies alone, mkay and see you ingame...

Damn I always leave you alone, outcome is almost always the same "You have been killed by Sala......" ..

S

solaufein_cappu

I'd like to say this as a shadowblade, nightshades you have a right to talk about nerfing the midgard elite endbuff because u run "a bit" to get to emain.
Infils just be quiet u walk to amg faster then shadowblades with our luxourus permasprint sprint to amg. and When we have gotten to amg our "permasprint" is gone or lasts at max 3-4more minutes.

as for Left Axe thats almost our only defence against the other assasins thrust weapons specc which have a stun after evade,
i often perform comback perfectly which has no stun after evade and then when it comes to frozty gaze which has the stun, i rarely perform it perfectly.

F

froler-mid

I heard that:

a) mercinfil [50 thrust, 50 dw] only uses 2 styles:
dual shadows + dragonfang
b) slash spec infil only uses 2 styles:
amythyst + diamond

i heard sbs only uses doublefrost, thats 1 button, your point is what again? ;ddd

Z

ztyx

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
bb enjoy your savages zerkers while you can, SB's you will have to learn how to use more than 2 or 3 buttons or quit.
Good luck to those that havent rolled a savage or that are embracing being a crit blade

phew, I'm glad u don't make this game. You are not up to it.
I confess being a shadowblade. But I can't agree that using 3 buttons is enough. I use 3 bars full of action - and about no key being dublicated.
Using 3-buttons may do for some SBs, but most use more than that.

Ravenbourne perhaps you should play a little?

J

jox

Re: Re: BB SB's and zerkers :)

Originally posted by ztyx
phew, I'm glad u don't make this game. You are not up to it.
I confess being a shadowblade. But I can't agree that using 3 buttons is enough. I use 3 bars full of action - and about no key being dublicated.
Using 3-buttons may do for some SBs, but most use more than that.

Ravenbourne perhaps you should play a little?

What a polite answer, why not tell Ravengay to go and fuck himself?

R

Rollie_David

jox and co have found the counter to the sb/zerker fix, 5 man stealth zerg :)

C

chosen

Originally posted by vintervargen
noone would spec it cause it got no good anytime style :x

it would roxx if SBs could quad hit IMO

P

phule_gubben

I know perma sprint is not a class feature, infact, NP healers on perma sprint are a royal pain also. Difference is just that with end buff certain solo classes become overpowered. I have no problem with a group char having end buff, each realm has it now.

And SH is indeed available to inf, just few inf's have SH, but a lot more SB's and NS have it. SH's users are clueless noobs. An inf might get 1-2 kills out of it a day, for SB's and NS can get a lot more kills cause of scouts and minstrels being vunerable due to SH (and ranger or hunter, depending on realm).
And even then, I got ganked by NS mostly solo, while SB's allways had to ruin people's fun by killing me with 3 or more.
Regards, Glottis

I guess it's just lame that Albion have 2 classes that are visible for SH while hib and mid only has 1. Don't blame ppl for using that RA, blame Mythic who implemented it instead.

S

sorusi

yeah not like its unfair that alb get specc af buff, and a stealth class with mezz,abla shout,insta stun, dds,speed - no this is not overpowred at all in the stealth world :p

L

Lomald Umilinn

Originally posted by sorusi
yeah not like its unfair that alb get specc af buff, and a stealth class with mezz,abla shout,insta stun, dds,speed - no this is not overpowred at all in the stealth world :p

Actually it is ... to bad the minstrels won't accept that ...
Í think you would be very surprised if you played alb and found out that nearly all minstrels think they are underpowered.

Ps- Add Purge, Ignore Pain, Avoidance of Pain and you have a pretty fine setup of instant wins (aka active RA's) Ds-

S

svartmetall

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
bb enjoy your savages zerkers while you can, SB's you will have to learn how to use more than 2 or 3 buttons or quit.
Good luck to those that havent rolled a savage or that are embracing being a crit blade

I rolled a Savage when they first came out, before they were perceived as FOTMs or anything else...and I just rolled a SB and a Zerk just to prove the anti-FOTM point (plus I'd always fancied them as classes but real life and full-time job meant I didn't have time to face the 1-19 grind with them.../lvl was my fwend).

:)

Playing a Critblade is odd but I'm getting into it, not fired up the Zerk yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom