To Zerkers

S

Subbiz

k im getting just a bit tired of poon flashing signs that he isnt retiring his zerker...

dude this isnt US, I havent heard a single zerker saying they plan to retire becaues of the patch, so you are nothing special just coz u keep playing, so foadirl so we dont have to listen to ur attention seeking bs.

M

mehuge

Originally posted by Subbiz
k im getting just a bit tired of poon flashing signs that he isnt retiring his zerker...

dude this isnt US, I havent heard a single zerker saying they plan to retire becaues of the patch, so you are nothing special just coz u keep playing, so foadirl so we dont have to listen to ur attention seeking bs.

Kettle ... Pot ... ?

Y

-yoda-

Originally posted by Subbiz

got killed by aNP group today ,, guess what? there were NO zerkers oin it :( all tanks seemed to of been savages :(

A

AbPoon

haha ;)

I'm just tired of the whine of Sub + others tbh

Nobs imo

A

AbPoon

Ahhh forgot, respecced to AB and full rear chain unbuffed takes a warrior in full SC blah blah to half hp, not really that bad

F

Fhran OopsMt

Well Poon i am still alive and kicking :)

A

AbPoon

I r glad to see stlong zerkers still here ^^

S

Subbiz

Originally posted by AbPoon
haha ;)

I'm just tired of the whine of Sub + others tbh

Nobs imo

so the noobs isnt those who have to wave flags around on forums showing they are still around, but those getting tired of it? oic!

foad

Users who are viewing this thread