BB SB's and zerkers :)

R

Ravenbourne

bb enjoy your savages zerkers while you can, SB's you will have to learn how to use more than 2 or 3 buttons or quit.
Good luck to those that havent rolled a savage or that are embracing being a crit blade

C

cougar-

so much forumtrolling today. gonne suck for all of you when mid still win all those fg vs fg dispite nerfs :rolleyes:

A

Arnor

Originally posted by Ravenbourne
bb enjoy your savages zerkers while you can, SB's you will have to learn how to use more than 2 or 3 buttons or quit.
Good luck to those that havent rolled a savage or that are embracing being a crit blade

oh so fucking funny.
so instead of using pa+cd(bs2) and snowblind+comeback+frosty gaze+snowsquall+(icy brilliance), they are now having to use pa+cd and garrote to achilles or whatever the anytime chain in cs is and maybe an evade-chain... such skill yess :rolleyes:

heres 5$ buy a clue, then flame em for no skill

O

old.m0000

Originally posted by cougar-
so much forumtrolling today. gonne suck for all of you when mid still win all those fg vs fg dispite nerfs :rolleyes:

the wrong class is being nerfed.

R

Runolaz

As Arnor said, CB still hit the same buttons on the keyboard, but with different styles, get a fucking clue or STFU.

...only one that are gonna gain from this is Inf/NS.

R

Ravenbourne

Re: Re: BB SB's and zerkers :)

Originally posted by Runolaz
As Arnor said, CB still hit the same buttons on the keyboard, but with different styles, get a fucking clue or STFU.

...only one that are gonna gain from this is Inf/NS.

difference being a crit blade cant really sprint after a hero spamming a few buttons and drop them fairly easy

A

Arnor

Re: Re: Re: BB SB's and zerkers :)

difference being a crit blade cant really sprint after a hero spamming a few buttons and drop them fairly easy

THATS true, and I dont deny that at all, but its not much more skill like you pointed out. (now they can stand still and wait for you to get infront, spamm a few buttons and drop them fairly easy...grats I guess?)

Z

Zordo

Maybe they have as much buttons........... but it sure as hell is a lot harder to kill someone as cb

J

jarl

Ravenbourne: u turd, hail 9 sec shield slam (1 button) and 9 fucking sec to kill........................

Go hide turd

G

Gewny

In nature sometimes a sickness take out the predators, this often has the sideeffect that the prey of the predator becomes so many that the prey also gets a sickness, because they got too many.

(translation into daocish follows)

There are a big risk that when SB´s numbers decrease the infils will flood the grass of emain(and oll other zones), ofc they will have the time of there lives during a period but then Mytich will be forced to take counters to this pestecide. I hope u will remember that this was brought upon you by youreself, by calling for nerf of SB´s.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Gewny
I hope u will remember that this was brought upon you by youreself, by calling for nerf of SB´s.

SB's nailed their own coffins by running around Emain abusing perma sprint, and ganking all they could see.
Believe it or not, most infs use PA/CD, something most SB's don't even use despite abusing SH worse than any Necro ever got to abuse the LoS bugs on keep takes.
As soon as the sb population starts to drop (which it will, cause it no longer is a free rp farm for those losers) the number of infs will also decrease, cause there is less to kill.
Regards, Glottis

N

noaim

Its people who are happy about zerker/SB nerf, that makes me laugh when I think of savages...muahahaha.

S

salamurhaaja

I heard that:

a) mercinfil [50 thrust, 50 dw] only uses 2 styles:
dual shadows + dragonfang
b) slash spec infil only uses 2 styles:
amythyst + diamond

While ANY sb spec has and will be using 3 or styles.

O

Onedda

tbh even though i have 44in left axe, i have been messing about for the past 2 weeks useing alot of the CS line to see how it goes.

and tbh it isnt that bad from the CS line, and by the time i get to AMG or VS im out of END any way so not that bothered tbh.

And yes at times i have used DF to win a fight ( useally when ther are more than 2 infs,scouts on me, i do loose but atleast 1 goes down ).

p.s if i make any sense :O) if not then pfft im at work and bored.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by salamurhaaja
I heard that:
amythyst + diamond

Nah, Sbfoff allways uses Amy with hamstring as backup.
He just dislikes being ganked by you after he does a PA/CD on you.
Regards, Glottis

T

Tasans

Originally posted by Glottis_Xanadu
SB's nailed their own coffins by running around Emain abusing perma sprint, and ganking all they could see.

Perma sprint is hardly a class feature :great:

despite abusing SH worse than any Necro ever got to abuse the LoS bugs on keep takes.

You mean the same skill available to inf and ns? :great:

Keep on whining.

S

salamurhaaja

Believe it or not, most infs use PA/CD, something most SB's don't even use despite abusing SH worse than any Necro ever got to abuse the LoS bugs on keep takes.
As soon as the sb population starts to drop (which it will, cause it no longer is a free rp farm for those losers) the number of infs will also decrease, cause there is less to kill.
Regards, Glottis

1) I heard that thrust infils don't bother CD, 'cos it's only 6sec dura, and they wanna use their 9second win-button instead of it.

2) remember that SBs 2.2 spec points aren't enough for SZ to even have PA, so why the hell you blame us not to PA+CD people, when it's impossible to have those styles AND high weaponskills ??

G

Ghostly

I heard that:

amythyst + diamond

LOL.... you heard it, but I really hope you dont actually belive it :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Tasans
You mean the same skill available to inf and ns? :great:
Keep on whining.

I know perma sprint is not a class feature, infact, NP healers on perma sprint are a royal pain also. Difference is just that with end buff certain solo classes become overpowered. I have no problem with a group char having end buff, each realm has it now.

And SH is indeed available to inf, just few inf's have SH, but a lot more SB's and NS have it. SH's users are clueless noobs. An inf might get 1-2 kills out of it a day, for SB's and NS can get a lot more kills cause of scouts and minstrels being vunerable due to SH (and ranger or hunter, depending on realm).
And even then, I got ganked by NS mostly solo, while SB's allways had to ruin people's fun by killing me with 3 or more.
Regards, Glottis

H

horil

Re: Re: Re: BB SB's and zerkers :)

No, only a gimp hero anymore :(

R

Ravenbourne

Originally posted by jarl
Ravenbourne: u turd, hail 9 sec shield slam (1 button) and 9 fucking sec to kill........................

Go hide turd

i dont use slam in a 1 v 1 fight unless i am buffed to the tits being LW it is a complete waste of end as more often than not it seems to miss maybe that will change when i go 50 lw, 50 shield today, we will see

S

salamurhaaja

Originally posted by Ghostly
LOL.... you heard it, but I really hope you dont actually belive it :)

Soz ghost, didn't mean no harm.
You are one of the good guys :)

Just that Glottis makes my head hurt, even tho he has no god damn clue what he is talking about.

Leave littlu kobies alone, mkay and see you ingame...

K

K0nah

give SB's h2h spec imo.

its the least they could do.

G

Glottis_Xanadu

1) I heard that thrust infils don't bother CD, 'cos it's only 6sec dura, and they wanna use their 9second win-button instead of it.

2) remember that SBs 2.2 spec points aren't enough for SZ to even have PA, so why the hell you blame us not to PA+CD people, when it's impossible to have those styles AND high weaponskills ??

Incase you are wondering, I feel the whole concept of an sz is wrong, go critblade or even shadassin. I also feel a mercfiltrator is wrong, cause if moves away from the concept of an assasin.
So you want higher hp, and some high okish 6s stun after PA, and an evade chain stun, and massive damage...
Incase you did not notice, the damage a thrust inf will do to an SB will be lower than you can doublefrost on the inf. Even after the 1.62 nerf. But I can imagine thrust infs don't want the 6s stun, and rather hope they evade. There are slash infs also out there though...
Regards, Glottis

N

nuky

Originally posted by Tasans

and shammy end regen is getting nerfed so thats hardly an excuse :great:

u people put too much focus on people with BB's, u forget about the people who cant pay 2 subs, or just refuse to be lame

EDIT: i spell like a baby :(

V

vintervargen

Originally posted by K0nah
give SB's h2h spec imo.

its the least they could do.

noone would spec it cause it got no good anytime style :x

W

Whisperess

Nah, Sbfoff allways uses Amy with hamstring as backup.

No wonder you whine about other classes...

I feel so sorry for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom