Me first film!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Film

Lousy fight as far as i was concerned. Didn't move fast enough to avoid backstab for sure. But shows a few things i do. Notice the potion pop at the end that allowed me to survive the fight.

File is very small - under 3 mbs i think.

http://sites-4u.com/valk/pkjfirst.zip

PKJ
Edit: bummer need to change it to a zip file first - done

Morimdin

Banned
WOOOW!!!!!!111 you killed a luri ranger all by yourself! took shitloads of dmg, then got backedup by a zerg... you rule meighty!!1111111111 :worthy:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe

Like i said was a bad fight for me.

Some days you are with it and other days you ain't for sure.

But point i trying to make is i survived anyways even though i should have dropped by popping a potion.

Couldn't do much bar whacking cos the luri had used imbalance on me - but i lived through it all.

Hehe. Was a good fun fight as far as i was concerned (fun part was i didn't die) and will make some more where i fire on all cylinders (hopefully).

PKJ

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
thug im seriously disapointed.

all that smack talk.

can u at least wait to you do all your so called uber stuff b4 u post vid on here.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Uber

Well i dunno i thought it was good :) . I lived after getting backstabbed, bashed and nuked to hell and back. Rubbish fight technically but never the less in that fight you could see weapon swapping - run through and spin, though very slowly cos i could see imbalance was on me - poison weap swapping from bag - and a potion pop all in the same fight. And i lived. Considering i was sleepy and slow to react to practically everything still looks ok to me.

PKJ

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Bummer

Went to make another vid against a crush merc i think - Arych. Stuck Fraps on to record and approached Arych only to realise at last sec (when i destealthed to hit him) that as soon as you stick Fraps on it breaks your targetting. Had my head kicked in then by himself and a necro which would have happened anyways but Arych would have been far more badly damaged.

More to this video lark than i thought.

PKJ

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Why did you post a movie where you knew it was a bad fight and you were "sleepy and slow to react"? Why not post a good fight? Because then you have no excuses.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Bad fight

I dunno i quite enjoyed it. 2 dead luris and me still alive. They got zerged for sure but i also stopped em claiming me for rps. Bet they were right pissed off :) .

Will post all sorts of fights i suppose - bad and good. In a can't be arsed mood really and having a laugh.

PKJ
PS: eh wot excuses would they be for m8? Enlighten me please.

Muh

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Notice the potion pop at the end that allowed me to survive the fight.

try /qbind'ing the pot to the keyboard, then maybe it wont take you 10 sec to pop a pot next time u need one

Totyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Thugs said:
PS: eh wot excuses would they be for m8? Enlighten me please.

You said it was a lousy fight and that you were sleepy and slow to react, thats excuses to the people that told you it was bad.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Quickbind

Ah there u go - nice tip from posting. Quickbinding a potion. Ain't done that before so will make things a lot easier i should think.

Cheers Muh.

Totyn - i said myself it was a bad fight at the beginning but even so i survived ok. Am happy. Infact the fight makes me laugh.

PKJ

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Fun

Hows about this one then? - Surely this one makes you laff?

Trying to isolate a Friar whilst in a 'don't care reckless mood' at apk.

Come on. No 'Uber's stuff but i mean it is fun.

I don't use imbalance as everyone should know by now cos it is cruel so people run. I do have longwind though to chase :) .

Hunter was obviously helping there - thanks.

File is 3.7 mbs.

http://sites-4u/valk/Friarchase.zip

PKJ
PS: if you don't find this one funny then i give up.

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Well i dunno i thought it was good :) . I lived after getting backstabbed, bashed and nuked to hell and back. Rubbish fight technically but never the less in that fight you could see weapon swapping - run through and spin, though very slowly cos i could see imbalance was on me - poison weap swapping from bag - and a potion pop all in the same fight. And i lived. Considering i was sleepy and slow to react to practically everything still looks ok to me.

PKJ

yes it was a good fight... :rolleyes:

the ranger is an easy target for any SB, and that NS add would have beaten you if it was you got help from lets see;

a BD that did 3 lifetaps on the NS
a SB that PAs the NS with a two handed axe

..taking that into notice, lets see..

3 lifetaps = 59.0 x 3.00 = 177 - resists ( lets say capped as its body.. ) = 6.5/7.0 x 3 = 21.0 ... 177 - 21.0 = 156 damage.

1 PA with a two handed axe ( dunno but ain't axe, slash, vulnerable to NS armor? ) will do about ~450 damage on a NS.. ( SB and NS both SCed )

156 + ~450 = 606 damage.

you hit him once, lets say, for 94 damage total ( you hit both weapons )

that would be 700 damage.

and thus a dead _buffed_ NS ( and a semi buffed ranger )

from the 700 damage you did approx. 94 yourself..

i must admit 'j00 r0x0r maj b0x0r j00 leetz0r' <coughs>

anyway QQ and make more vids, am bored and vids make me not come back to daoc xDDD

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Try the one above

In a daft mood and being silly but still having fun.

Just did the above fight and was hillarious if you ask me. I mean i laughing when i take part in these fights.

The Friar was running back to apk at start of clip - was trying to intercept if he turned up again.

PKJ

andyr00barb

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Went to make another vid against a crush merc i think - Arych. Stuck Fraps on to record and approached Arych only to realise at last sec (when i destealthed to hit him) that as soon as you stick Fraps on it breaks your targetting. Had my head kicked in then by himself and a necro which would have happened anyways but Arych would have been far more badly damaged.

More to this video lark than i thought.

PKJ

Been there myself. Think the fraps capture key defaults to F9 which cycles through friendly targets, and therefore you most likely had yourself selected going into the fight. Changed mine to F12 (which I think does nothing in DAoC).

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
sorry not laughing, come on pkj if i dont see some of these uber skillz soon...

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Uber stuff?

Yeah well if i had caught the Friar you would have i expect but even so you can see i putting down a great deal of damage.

Anyways will keep recording. Pity on full screen the game frame rate drops too low. Will probably affect my fighting so am a bit reluctant to do that. On fullscreen mode though the film is as clear as the game. Will try and see wot happens.

PKJ

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Comments on DAoC movie.

It is not a proper movie without a disturbed song in it ;)

Also Is it not better to start off with a 2hander so as to ahve no weapon delay speed on first hit?

Edit : Friar clip sums up thid on pryd at the moment so many theurgs and stealthers :S

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Making a Vid

Hi

Making films.

Download Fraps (trial version seems ok). Also download Windows movie maker which is free. Fraps is dead easy to use in the game. When yu start your game with Fraps running in the background you will see the frame counter on your screen. By hitting the hotkey - default F9 - you will record for 30 secs i think on the trial version. Best to change your keyboard layout cos F9 is used to target friendly players. If you don't do this you will stop targetting your enemy and not notice (which happened to me embarassingly). Hitting F9 changes the frame counter to red whilst running. Hitting F9 again will stop the video being recorded. The file is stored automatically. After that you start up Windows movie maker and import the file, then resave it again. It makes a very small file for you. Zip it up and then store it on your website and put the link on Freddys.

Staffzor. As explained i have a very odd spec. Full axe and high poison. I also hit using pillager and plunderer only. By using 2 weapons first of all for pillager only i can debuff using 22 enervating and poison using 25 leathal. Then i swap to the 2 handed axe for the plunderer (pillager/plunderer combo) so i am utilizing the la haste effect which causes my plunderer to hit extremely close to pillager. As you may have noticed this adds up to a great deal of damage very quickly and is repeatable.

PKJ
PS: 2nd video ain't too bad but not really good technically (messy infact :) ) so will hope to show a fight that does soon.

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
the last vid doesnt work anymore btw, good 1st fight though. Shame about the mid adds.

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
To cut it short, Film Director Valkybaby > PKJ tbh :)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Film Director

Well i only downloaded the software forrit yesterday - :) . These are some daft fights i had since. Here are 2 more if you interested.

Half Ogre - didn't know if he was buffed or not to be honest but it was obvious he wasn't after.
Size = 1.5 mb

http://sites-4u.com/valk/halfogre.zip

Bait and inf. Knew there would be an inf about but blow it attacked anyways.
Size = 3.6 mb

http://sites-4u.com/valk/2off.zip

I don't consider i fighting well at all in these clips. Bit sluggish and dreamy at the moment and my reactions are so slow. But i lived and killed which is the main thing i suppose.

Will string a good film together when i got enough material maybe with some good music to boot. Gotta kill peeps first though :) .

PKJ
PS Still no 'Uber' stuff really but starting to improve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom