Ahhhh memories =)

Babybanana

Loyal Freddie
This thread is made for post your best memories of the game.
Those can be just pictures, or links to videofiles or good story or even all of those.

I start with this:

First picture:
This picture is from dyvet. I think we are 4 man grp Janina healer, Mevoq warrior, Cuteypie skald and me sm. Seems we fought at berk tower. can't remember anything about fight, but atleast took good spam picture with bot.

Second picture:
Seems i like swimming, also i think that is soon after we got chance to transfer our chars to ywain and my first time when noticed to take picture from beeing irs number 1 (atleast few mins) =). Also i soloed all time and all fights was between surs and bold.

Third picture:
Wow!!! What i can say. i was about rr7 and solo. Alone defending crim keep. Then fg hibs most rr10-rr11 try take keep. I just oil and shoot always when possible. then suddenly infil attack me. i kill him and continue oiling and shooting, hibs got guard agro and with them i kill all of them and some of them several times cause they ressed....Ahhh, what a nice memory =D

Now u saw idea what post here. Good memories, u can ofc comment also, but lets keep this positive. no bad memories allowed for this thread.

Don't be afraid i will stop playing this game, cause i prolly never do that. but i am afraid i lose my pictures and memories some day, so this is good place to store those.

Have fun all. cya u at battle or memories =)

Attachments

• Babywizz.JPG
    Babywizz.JPG
    231 KB · Views: 71
  • irs number 1.JPG
    irs number 1.JPG
    289.5 KB · Views: 56
  • LOL.JPG
    LOL.JPG
    251.9 KB · Views: 60

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
My memories are from the golden days, during SI when DAoC population worldwide was at its peak. Hibernia was always the underdog population at the start on Excal, but still it was a good community. I remember GOA and some guy on hib (can't remember) arranged a duel tournament. I was level 40-something on my valewalker, my first char on hib.

That day it felt like the whole of hib showed up to watch. I have no idea where all these people are now :(

Edit: I even found the old thread on BW: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/hib...er-officially-unofficial-duel-tournament.html

Attachments

• sshot087.jpg
    sshot087.jpg
    409.9 KB · Views: 45
  • sshot088.jpg
    sshot088.jpg
    438 KB · Views: 38
  • sshot089.jpg
    sshot089.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 38
  • sshot090.jpg
    sshot090.jpg
    456.6 KB · Views: 35
  • sshot091.jpg
    sshot091.jpg
    464.9 KB · Views: 40
  • sshot092.jpg
    sshot092.jpg
    391.8 KB · Views: 36

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
My memories are from the golden days, during SI when DAoC population worldwide was at its peak. Hibernia was always the underdog population at the start on Excal, but still it was a good community. I remember GOA and some guy on hib (can't remember) arranged a duel tournament. I was level 40-something on my valewalker, my first char on hib.

That day it felt like the whole of hib showed up to watch. I have no idea where all these people are now :(

Edit: I even found the old thread on BW: https://forums.freddyshouse.com/hib...er-officially-unofficial-duel-tournament.html

Damn Man loads of old names and Guilds in those pics. Nice one. Back in the days when game was fun.

Aada

Part of the furniture
Yep see some names i remember in those pictures.

Great times back in 2002-2005

Everz

FH is my second home
Whoa at those pics. I remember that. Seeing some of those guildnames is insane what happened to these people?

Everz

FH is my second home
True that. Still loafing around here 10 years on.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Whoa at those pics. I remember that. Seeing some of those guildnames is insane what happened to these people?
I've no idea. At one point you could find them all on BW/FH. As someone said they moved on...

I still browse my old daoc screenshots from time to time... it's the most fun I've had playing any game

Everz

FH is my second home
Yeh shame, no other game could touch DAoC's community. Trying to think what guild i'd have been in around them times.. pretty sure was Draconis Allumni.

Everz

FH is my second home
:D

I was pooning some gash.. was a right pro.

'brb making sandwich' has to be the most epic ever no? :p.

Reignfire

One of Freddy's beloved
:D

I was pooning some gash.. was a right pro.

'brb making sandwich' has to be the most epic ever no? :p.

bleh...

Still recall in a GG your question when you was standing all alone at Crauchon Docks 'Where did every1 go?'

liloe

It's my birthday today!
OK, this is going to be funny ^^ I browsed through hundreds of screenshots to find that.

My very first screenshot, as can be seen in the chat ;)
sshot001.jpg

Old combat icons on my Champion and I loved that lake.
sshot005.jpg

Old shield effect, loved that one.
sshot013.jpg

A sad day, the Oggy memorial :(
sshot055.jpg

My first siege engine, THAT was funny ^^
sshot093.jpg

Fin groups … didn't we love them?
sshot135.jpg

Zerging to take keeps … and to raid Galladoria
sshot191.jpgsshot231.jpg

…and then came ToA, my first boss ever there =)
sshot379.jpg

Another ToA one, this time in the beautiful desert.
sshot408.jpg

One screenshot cannot describe the fun I had with the Spanish guys, but this is a good way to say thanks to Reinagolfa, Musikito, Pendejo, Mimosa, Roofio, Wela, Fiontan and all the others I forgot to mention
sshot504.jpg

And finally the ML10 dragon. I know a lot of addons came afterwards, but well, nothing really memorable comes to my mind =)
sshot549.jpg

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
ok, this is going to be funny ^^ i browsed through hundreds of screenshots to find that.

My very first screenshot, as can be seen in the chat ;)
View attachment 7897

old combat icons on my champion and i loved that lake.
View attachment 7898

old shield effect, loved that one.
View attachment 7899

a sad day, the oggy memorial :(
View attachment 7900

my first siege engine, that was funny ^^
View attachment 7901

fin groups … didn't we love them?
View attachment 7902

zerging to take keeps … and to raid galladoria
View attachment 7903View attachment 7904

…and then came toa, my first boss ever there =)
View attachment 7905

another toa one, this time in the beautiful desert.
View attachment 7906

one screenshot cannot describe the fun i had with the spanish guys, but this is a good way to say thanks to reinagolfa, musikito, pendejo, mimosa, roofio, wela, fiontan and all the others i forgot to mention
View attachment 7907

and finally the ml10 dragon. I know a lot of addons came afterwards, but well, nothing really memorable comes to my mind =)
View attachment 7908

liloeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
8 button quickbar and old old icons <3

Oh and lol at fins

Everz

FH is my second home
I can see me in the 8th pic liloe :D.

The AoP group there.. Adeanad, whatever happened to that loveable firb?

Some of those names in there.. bleh.. bring Excal back.

liloe

It's my birthday today!
8 button quickbar and old old icons <3

Oh and lol at fins

Great screenshots Liloe.. wish I had my old ones :s

Yes, the old icons make me giggle each time I see them =) I just checked and I have nearly 1000 screenshots from DAoC, most of them (675) from Excalibur.

Sometimes I just browse through them or through the pics I have from Carnac to revive old memories, hehehe =) Funnily enough, I still remember why I took certain screenshots =)

Everz

FH is my second home
Yes, the old icons make me giggle each time I see them =) I just checked and I have nearly 1000 screenshots from DAoC, most of them (675) from Excalibur.

Sometimes I just browse through them or through the pics I have from Carnac to revive old memories, hehehe =) Funnily enough, I still remember why I took certain screenshots =)

There used to be some old TD ones that someone hosted up on the Uthgard website. Was a late OF pug as my name was in group though :p.

If I knew how to restore harddrives I could get mine back, I know for a fact i've got a few from the halloween event where you could get made into a skeleton by the roaming behemoth.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Yea i bought the cata expansion and 2 months subs like 3 weeks ago to play with some mates but tbh the game is hopelessly boring so im just playing in Use the wall with tags and 1-2 others we could use afew more tbh

liloe

It's my birthday today!
There used to be some old TD ones that someone hosted up on the Uthgard website. Was a late OF pug as my name was in group though :p.

If I knew how to restore harddrives I could get mine back, I know for a fact i've got a few from the halloween event where you could get made into a skeleton by the roaming behemoth.

I guess we're talking about the following event then =)
sshot065.jpg

Everz

FH is my second home
Thats the one :D. My pet still gave me away though, but was lolworthy.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
Screenshots from my thane (Grond, first L50 thane on excal) and my savage will come soonish!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom