Me first film!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor

Fuck sake m8. You just don't listen or read my sodding posts.

I AIN'T CRIT.

I have 1 in crit so how the hell can i perf?

Spamming anytime styles in a fight only? Bloody cheek m8. Ivan has explained that my damage when using 2 weapons at a time is laughable. Mainhand damage is 30-40 on most sc'd fighters and drops below 30 on a buffed armsman. If i spammed anytime styles it would be like a tickle. I SWAP WEAPONS ALL THE TIME IN A FIGHT - 2 weapons then 2 handed for the follow up. At the same time i am running through to stop them facing me and swapping weapons out of my bag - ALL AT THE SAME TIME. The trouble is with you lot is you can't see it unless i explain.

If i didn't do the above in a fight my damage would be a total joke.

Just try to do all the things i have to do in a fight to get some damage down then come back and post on here.

PKJ

A

Aoln

Stop making 1 fight films, record over a period of time, combine the movies together, add music and a bit of editting so their not so boring to watch :l

btw, you in thid atm? :|

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
YEY! Thats me in the first movie with the 2 luris!
Guess who? The ugly SB with the gray cloak and grey helm is me! Weee! I got recorded! :clap: :flame:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Thid?

Nope i ain't in Thid as i said earlier - time forra break. After my last night's lacklustre performance where i was in a 'don't care' attitude i kept putting myself in situations where i was sure as hell gonna die. And also my reactions have slowed a great deal. Happens after i have been in Thid a while.

Take this as an excuse if you want but i sure as hell not in a fired up mood to face some twinked merc with dirty tricks. Will be at some time because believe it or not i have killed a few of them uptil now. But a fully buffed sc'd one maybe not. After a break where i can recharge i will give it a go for sure.

PKJ

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
If you just fight until you capture like 5 decent fights then show them people opinions might change a little about your "skills", but so far you have shown that you can spam anytime styles and that you can kill unbuffed targets the same as any crit specced SB, only it takes you a little longer due to the less massive frontload.

Word

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
If you just fight until you capture like 5 decent fights then show them people opinions might change a little about your "skills", but so far you have shown that you can spam anytime styles and that you can kill unbuffed targets the same as any crit specced SB, only it takes you a little longer due to the less massive frontload.

He is better than Crit specced SBs vs Armsmen (only due to continuous dot usage and prolonging the fight with run throughs) ill give him that at least.

edit: 200 PA (if that) opener with debuff is nasty though considering it takes one down to 550 hp and 190-200 str.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Aoln

You saying you want to meet and you will not use dirty tricks?

PKJ

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

I AIN'T CRIT.

Spamming anytime styles in a fight only? Bloody cheek m8. Ivan has explained that my damage when using 2 weapons at a time is laughable. Mainhand damage is 30-40 on most sc'd fighters and drops below 30 on a buffed armsman. If i spammed anytime styles it would be like a tickle. I SWAP WEAPONS ALL THE TIME IN A FIGHT - 2 weapons then 2 handed for the follow up. At the same time i am running through to stop them facing me and swapping weapons out of my bag - ALL AT THE SAME TIME. The trouble is with you lot is you can't see it unless i explain.

Just try to do all the things i have to do in a fight to get some damage down then come back and post on here.

PKJ

You see Thug .. here is the problem right here.

You think you are absolutely uber cause you can do those things ... other people think it's just a game ... you can practice things .. get good at them ... you did .. so what .. now stop thinking we all owe you massive loads of respect irl cause you think you can play a game really good.

tbh if I sat down with my 12 year old sister for like 20 minutes she could be doing exactly what you're doing ... do you see her bragging here?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia

No she couldn't.

Try it yourself.

Takes months and months and i can see loads of ways to improve even now. If you took note of the first Ogre fight i can see a way that i could have killed him without taking any damage at all. But i gotta practise it -

pillager with 2 weapons - run through and turn whilst swapping weapons - turn and hit from behind using plunderer and the 2 handed. All executed in a blink of an eye. In the time that i have from pillager to plunderer which is a combination 2 axe move. Did actually manage this once during that first Ogre fight.

PKJ

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
No she couldn't.

Try it yourself.

Takes months and months and i can see loads of ways to improve even now. If you took note of the first Ogre fight i can see a way that i could have killed him without taking any damage at all. But i gotta practise it -

pillager with 2 weapons - run through and turn whilst swapping weapons - turn and hit from behind using plunderer and the 2 handed. All executed in a blink of an eye. In the time that i have from pillager to plunderer which is a combination 2 axe move. Did actually manage this once during that first Ogre fight.

PKJ

I've said it before and I'll say it again.

I feel sorry for you... thought I saw a nice opportunity to show you where in your reasoning you lose connection with reality ... but if you really think things like that take months of practice and then if you succeed give you the right to claim supremeness here...

Sad :(

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Shanaia

I KNOW it does. And unless you try an sb yourself and spec him like PKJ you ain't gonna realise it either. Try it out yourself.

But the big point is this - these are MY OWN tactics that i thought up. You see any other sb fighting like this? Full axe and poison with no crit?

Nope PKJ is unique upto a certain point and i proud of him.

Even given you all his methods and ways to kill him really but nope. Surely he should have some respect from somewhere? :fluffle: . :D .

PKJ

A

Aoln

I see loads of SBs that run through and use loads of weapons on me in emain, it's boring :mad:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Run through.

Boring or not i am off out for some fresh air.

PKJ
PS: anyone think Ivan would have survived long if that inf hadn't taken over half my health off me? :D . Nah didn't think so.

A

Aoln

Fight him properly and see, and fight me too, i've never had a fight ;<

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

I AIN'T CRIT.

PKJ

Hehe nice to see a reply that basicly takes zero notice of what I wrote :). Yes I know you are not a crit spec and yes I can see that you run through targets, also I can see that you fail to use many of the utilities in your class (snare poison which you don't use due to it being unfair, unlike 2buffbots etc but nm about that for now old argument I use bot etc so do many others).

All I said in my post was yes you use a different spec, but the targets that are shown in the movies (I cannot judge you from anything else as that is the only evidence of you fighting) shows me that any buffed SB, even hunter in most cases would have gotten them kills and without having to use your famous "tictacs". Anyway sorry I seem to have gotten you so worked up, and finally again yes i know you don't use crit spec ;) also I can see you using bagged blades (which against easy targets as shown in movies I would.nt have bothered. Also jsut noticed Aoln saying most people use multiple blades (as I did with my old zergfil in emain it ain't all that hard really)

:wub:

Edit : BTW Ivan I am pretty damn sure that any SB that had 5 or so poisoned bladed lined up woulda done similar damage to you in that last clip, and done ven more if crit spec and got a critical strike move off on you

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Ahh - at last

You see though Staffzor PKJ is for killing stealthers mainly. Most if not all stealthers run for cover from me now. Been a while since one tried to stand toe to toe and fight it out. Valkybabe was the last stealther i think to try that. She had never fought PKJ before so was unaware of the damage i can put down. Since then nearly all have run. Even had one catch upto me after i had killed a necro only to find that i am very hard to hit even with no end and ended up running off - buffed one too. Now when i fight i find i have to take on armsmens or friars etc - and not just one at a time too. To be honest some of them have started legging it as well now :( .

Will get some rest from Thid and then return to make a decent movie - hopefully.

PKJ
PS: bike gear on and trainers. Mountain calling so offskie. Shame about the Welsh Triathlete - Marc Jenkins - bloody bike broke down. Must be gutted. Lives just 5 miles from me and is an amazing athlete.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
dont tell me you were running in the vallies one day, saw him and thought i know i can beat u bish, slapped him in the face and then began to race him. AND JOO ONE

Or hes your best friend.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
oh and there rnt any mountains in wales, just big hills

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Staffzor said:
Edit : BTW Ivan I am pretty damn sure that any SB that had 5 or so poisoned bladed lined up woulda done similar damage to you in that last clip, and done ven more if crit spec and got a critical strike move off on you

Well, only if they kept on switching blades aye sure. Today got beat by an SB (cant recall the name, norse starts with O) missed 2-3 times so if i hit em it might have gone differently, she popped end potion mid fight, otherwise i got my buttocks handed to me. I suspect she was LA + Axe heavy spec.

Morimdin

Banned
Thugs said:
I KNOW it does. And unless you try an sb yourself and spec him like PKJ you ain't gonna realise it either. Try it out yourself. PKJDICKHEAD
haehae! i knew something was wrong with your brains... takes about as long time to learn how to run trough people and swap weapons as it takes to open a door... do it once and you got it for the rest of your life...
oh sorry meighty, i know i'm wrong and you are right, and i know that you know better than all, and yes i know that it takes ages to learn how to open a door, sorry meightyz.. and no, i don't use months to open a door, yes i have played plenty of sb's so don't give me that crap, and currently playing my eighth infil, takes about 3 runs to learn the char, for me atleast, but then ofcourse i won 79 gold in some contest on jupiter, and i'm married to George W. Bush!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111 11!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Nice

Morimdin.

M8y try and refrain from posting cos you are just showing people how low an intellect you have. You ain't doing yourself any favours you know.

Read some books. Do some yogo or something. Meditate. Anything to rise above where you are now, which is pretty damn low on the human evolutionary scale.

Other than that - doctor, therapy and tablets might be the way to go.

PKJ

mudguts

Fledgling Freddie
Morimdin said:
haehae! i knew something was wrong with your brains... takes about as long time to learn how to run trough people and swap weapons as it takes to open a door... do it once and you got it for the rest of your life...
oh sorry meighty, i know i'm wrong and you are right, and i know that you know better than all, and yes i know that it takes ages to learn how to open a door, sorry meightyz.. and no, i don't use months to open a door, yes i have played plenty of sb's so don't give me that crap, and currently playing my eighth infil, takes about 3 runs to learn the char, for me atleast, but then ofcourse i won 79 gold in some contest on jupiter, and i'm married to George W. Bush!!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111111111111 11!
:clap:

JesusC said:
M8y try and refrain from posting cos you are just showing people how low an intellect you have. You ain't doing yourself any favours you know.

this made me chuckle

Dommelsch

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
PS: anyone think Ivan would have survived long if that inf hadn't taken over half my health off me? :D . Nah didn't think so. /brag /brag /brag

I think he would have owned you badly if he wasn't;

Lagging
You weren't strafing/running through 24/7
If he was still as uber as he was back in the days with his giant Matock (sp?)

/thinks about the pleasent duels, YES PKJ A REAL DUEL! ( ie. no strafing, no running through, using every knowledge you know about how to get that enemy down ), with my sexeh norse skald Dommelsch ;o

sadly i don't play anymore, would love a rematch ivan :D

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs

Ivan.

If he hadn't run off i would have connected with my 2 handed plunderer.

The reason i got back stabbed facing the other way was because i had turned to get the hell off the bridge cos i could see there was no way i could catch him without ending up at ck.

Lag? Nah no lag - he returned after a while and i retargetted him instead of the inf. When the stun broke i went from him but he ran through me.

Only thing i regret about that fight is that i didn't pop a health potion that would have allowed me to hit him with the 2 handed plunderer right at the end. That would have either have killed him or brought his health down low enough for the poison to finish him.

Take a look at the other ogre movie. Ivan was a bit harder than that is all. Little bit better gear and buffs.

Sure is time to reroll some other anonymous alt when Half Ogres start running as well.

PKJ

Cawr

Fledgling Freddie
Ivan fight is blantantly the time it ususally takes for a stealther to appear on screen before you can react (stick in this case).

You re-rolled HO?! Fatteh!

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Cawr said:
Ivan fight is blantantly the time it ususally takes for a stealther to appear on screen before you can react (stick in this case).

You re-rolled HO?! Fatteh!

Ivor mark I capped :( so i decided thrust poler HO, now i look ugly and cant really say i hit for that much more :( but my str is higher at least. Next one will be slash pole i recon.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Ivan said:
Ivor mark I capped :( so i decided thrust poler HO, now i look ugly and cant really say i hit for that much more :( but my str is higher at least. Next one will be slash pole i recon.

I noticed more or less the same with a bg scout ... I had briton scout with 5 points in dex ... when buffed and sc'd his damagecap with bow was the same as a saracen scout with 15 points in dex I made later ... I guess it's easy to cap your damage in bg so rolling the uberstr or uberdex race isn't as important.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom