Me first film!

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Beacon is never buffed, if you wanna have a go at filming "pkj vs buffed armsman" give me a yell :)

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
Not really much point in showing clips of buffed V unbuffed really, mid got str relics and fighting unbuffed people means you would probably kill all them without needing to style. Is it not worth having positionals in your bar from the axe line btw as you coulda started off with higher growth rate styles?

Oh and also you have noted that you leave casters go due to them being to easy... IMO a fully buffed caster is harder to kill than a non buffed infil, especialy with your non crit spec meaning nothing penetrates BT?

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
No skills involved at all.

You're nothing but the active part of a zomBBie ...

Try and make some kills without one?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Casters

Staffzor.

Well yes you are right. Tis hard for me to take out casters. I have to pop the bubble first so they have a very good chance to get away. Also i don't use imbalance so that makes it that much harder. Will attack them when group combat is going on though. But if you notice nearly all sbs are crit and there a lot of them. More than enough to deal with the casters. I attack the things they find hard instead.

Zombie? You think i could kill a sitting warrior and an inf add without doing a few things apart from standing still and trying to out melee them? :) . Not sure wot you call skills m8 - but wotever i doing the other people are dieing and i running off.

As for buffs. Age old argument and just does not hold water anymore. I ain't dull. 45 con starting out as a Valk means i have as many hits as a luri. Lots of fights i take part in are against buffed players. Everyone drops buffs i will drop buffs but otherwise i can't be arsed to have to keep running back to Thid everytime i meet a buffed player. Tis an excuse unbuffed people use when they get annihilated against a buffed player - a godamn excuse. Get the buffs and then fight. The buffed winner out of a level buffed fight is the clear winner. Stop making excuses.

By the way the Halfogre was unbuffed - wouldn't have made any difference to me i would still have attacked. Been doing so for weeks and i ain't been killed one on one yet. You think i only attack unbuffed players? How the hell can i tell if they are buffed or not? Nope i attack em all. And more than one at a time too as you have clearly seen.

PKJ

Morthomme

Fledgling Freddie
Typical, you just don't get it. Using a zomBBie means you are willing to trade * real * stealther skills (like cunning, patience and opportunity) for the sort of turbo-mode in which you can kill nearly everything.

Sure, you don't die but that only proves the point.

Skills? No, just lazyness.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Typical?

From someone in the know i take it?

Nope - just someone with an attitude.

I take on buffed opponents - the best i can find. They are gracious enough to accept defeat as i am i hope. Unbuffed players? Well not sure wot can be done about them. But an unbuffed inf or luri just won't beat me as i just won't beat a buffed luri or inf if i was unbuffed. The damage difference is just too great to overcome. Then again thinking about it i might well try it. First though kill everything buffed. As in buffed vs buffed.

And Zombie mode just ain't the way PKJ fights. You might not be aware of it but other stealthers are. Weapon swapping during combat - swapping out of bag in combat - run through and turn - popping potions - all during combat. This is why i win not just buffs. If yu notice i am out of end in a lot of fights but still kill. Tisn't melee damage doing that but my spec and other things i doing.

PKJ

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
using ir race as an excuse to have same HPs as a luri cracks me up, my unbuffed skald has less HPs than u. ur basically tanking. and there is nothing hard about swopping weapons.

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
althoug i stand by DAoC in BG having very little in way of skill, a crit blade is still harder to play than ur stick and wack (oh silly me u swop weapons so must be hard)

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Ah Gadd

The all knowledgeable Gad. Knew you would show sometime or other. Played all sorts of SBs m8 and a crit one is easy mode. You can clock up so many kills in no time at all whacking casters. Infact tis dead boring after a while. I mean after whacking a few casters down in one where do you go from there? Believe me crit sbs are not so hot on melee-ing other infs or armsmen and Friars etc. Now there is the challenge - to kill them in my eyes.

Hey Gadd - try my spec first. Unless you know wot you are doing your damage will absolutely suck. 35-40 mainhand on Valky or any sc'd buffed inf - below 30 on a buffed armsman when using 2 weapons. Yet i still find a way to kill.

I don't think many sbs will be fighting like PKJ does even though i have shown you how to.

PKJ

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
lol i wasnt on about taking out casters. And fact u have to select taregts and line up PA. unlink u who just wacks away. but im not going to get worked up you clearly have it stuck in ur head that ur god and use l33t roxor skills all the time.

like i said give me ur SB with SCed and buffs and i would gladly show you how easy it is. every1 knows it.

Morimdin

Banned
Thugs said:
They got zerged for sure but i also stopped em claiming me for rps.
imo it was the 2 or more people healing you when you were nearly dead that stopped them for getting arpee from your sorry ass

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
the heal was potion he popped, but yes without that ud have been eating dirt.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
First fight

Stuck the first fight in to show you the importance of popping potions. I said i was half asleep in that fight and it showed big time but the potion saved me bacon.

Wot about the last 2 fights i have posted? The Halfogre one and the Bait one? Have you looked at them?

Half ogre - 1.5 mb
http://sites-4u.com/valk/ogre.zip

Bait 3.5 mb
http://sites-4u.com/valk/bait.zip

Even if that Half Ogre had been buffed he would still have died cos he was unable to stop me getting on his back. I mean even an unbuffed Halfogre will hit hard but he hardly was allowed to face me so could never hit.

If yu notice on the Bait fight the first one was buffed. 2x damage when they sitting and i took that into account. But didn't you notice i moved in time to stop the inf from bs'ing me. Could and should have dropped that inf a lot faster than i did but hung onto the 2 hander for longer than i should have. Even so you can see from my tactics that you can't count me out unless i am totally dead. I could have popped a potion - health or end and finished him off if i wanted to. Used the end potion to sprint from the casters though.

Am happy playing PKJ cos he is versatile and i have at last mastered his moves though loads of room for improvement yet.

Bear in mind too that these fights have occured over the last few days only. I fight like this all the time and take on 2 or more regularly.

PKJ

A

Aoln

You use 2 buffbots, several swords of poisons, spellcrafted, potions, run through like a lamer and still go on about skill? :l

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
I give up

i give up.

Fuck the lot of you.

Killed every godamn alb i have come across for weeks as a weak though buffed valkyn.

That Half Ogre could have had every bloody buff known in this game and down he would have gone.

Aoln you are an arrogant twat.

By the way not nailed one of yours again have i? Probably have once more.

You can't sodding win in this game wotever you do.

Having a break from Thid before i break any more hearts.

Don't worry that sodding scout of yours is safe at 50 cos i ain't wasting anymore time on this game.

PKJ

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Albs

Take note you lot. The ones that complain about me the most are all Albs - yeah that is right - Albs. Even Gadd was an Alb for ages.

I played against infs for years. Been torn apart by infs and all the other stuff that Albs put out too. Which were the hardest to kill? The buffed ones. No other SB i have played - including Honed can kill like PKJ. I think the reason i can see such nastiness against PKJ is because i have shown just what he can do and is capable of doing to any Alb. He can chop through buffed Friars like a knife through butter.

Buffs? Take all buffs out of the game and i would be all forrit. But at this moment buffs are another tool to use. You just don't weaken yourself to suit your enemy.

Seems that buffing has been laid at my feet again as the reason for my success. Ok if you lot wan't to think that then go ahead. Would like to see similar sb/inf/ns fights though where 2 -3 die at the same time and the stealther then gets away. Post the sodding stuff.

PKJ

Gaddry

Fledgling Freddie
ummm i was an alb on Kay US server about 2 and half yrs ago, when bots were not used like they are today.

Dude the reason you get so much stick is because you try so hard to big urself up when frankly its just a game, with very small learning curve/skill. The amount you go on about how good you are does not match the difficulty to what ur actually doing.

Margaret

Loyal Freddie
Thugs?

Relax.

Take a deep breath.

Tell yourself it's just a game.

Don't let yourself get all worked up.

And then try some fights unbuffed. Just to see how it is.

And then think about why someone would find it more impressive if you won unbuffed.

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Would like to see similar sb/inf/ns fights though where 2 -3 die at the same time and the stealther then gets away. Post the sodding stuff.

PKJ

hmm so far you posted a couple of movies of fights that were each and every one of them far from killing 3 people solo and then getting away.

Practice what you preach?

Thugs said:
That Half Ogre could have had every bloody buff known in this game and down he would have gone.

What are you saying... I can make a half ogre slash merc... fully sc him ... fully buff him (including haste/damageadd/bt from a theurg (every bloody buff known in this game?) .. and you'd beat that toon in a duel?

On a cold day in hell .. maybe

Oh and hands of Aoln he's my idol :(

Morimdin

Banned
Thugs said:
i give up.

Fuck the lot of you.

Killed every godamn alb i have come across for weeks as a weak though buffed valkyn.

Aoln you are an arrogant twat.

By the way not nailed one of yours again have i? Probably have once more.

You can't sodding win in this game wotever you do.

Having a break from Thid before i break any more hearts.

Don't worry that sodding scout of yours is safe at 50 cos i ain't wasting anymore time on this game.

PKJ
AYE! AOLN YOU GODDAMNED LOW RR N00B LEECHUR SCÅWT!!!111
xD tbh picking on Aoln makes you look even more st00pid :<

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Okay, Okay ..... We all know Aoln sux monkey cack but back to the point. Fight a buffed armsman you want ? Then try me solo, so far i got ganked by 2x SBs not 1xSB and i was barely buffed (running from apk to ck where my bot was parked) :( When you jumped me and infil interfered at mb your poison did more damage than your axes and left me standing, although i did notice you run through alot. Basically you are a melee cave shaman with guaranteed-to-land (well almost) DoT that kills your opponent (at least for high AF enemies). Just a little note, when you want to kite continuously dotting your opponent use snare.

In pure theory if you were to melee an armsman :
With capped body resists your dot hit for 30+*6 = 180 , with your debuff he will have 750 hp. Dont remember exactly but your dual axes hit for around 80 combined ?
Now, he will hit for around 112-130 without haste and damage add every 4.5 seconds. 650/110*4.5=6*4.5= 27 seconds.
Thats roughly what it could be like.

A

Aoln

:fluffle:

I rarely play in thid and have never fought you, i don't see how you could have killed me :p

Tell me what times you're on and I might play my newb merc a bit :eek:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Oh well you just can't win.

I don't think you are going to take note but wot the hell.

I been playing a long time - both unbuffed and buffed.

First of all the fights.

Shown you 4 that i have had in the last few days.

Ok now if was unbuffed.

1st fight i would have been annihilated - both luris heavily buffed.
2nd fight - i would have killed the 2 scouts anyways.
3rd fight - Ogre - he would have dropped just the same.
4th fight - i would have lost as the sitting warrior was heavily buffed and the inf much harder to kill.

Ok now if we were all unbuffed:

1st fight - similar to my film i should think.
2nd - scouts dead.
3rd - Ogre dead
4th - good chance i would have killed the 2.

Am all for everyone dropping buffs.

Now then a few things about Aoln.

Played against him a few times don't you worry. What did he play as? A heavily buffed slash inf. Capable of ripping apart any sb that was around at that time and did. But and here we go - did he run around solo? Nope he teamed up with Jacktheriper who obviously had access to the same buffbot. They went around killing unbuffed players all over the place. When did they stop? When the players also buffed up.

What does he do now PKJ is about? Come back as the slash inf? Nope threatens me with his twinked merc.

Ivan on the bridge last night? Think you have played into my hands here. I taped the fight m8. Pretty sure you were buffed for this too.

How does Ivan decide to deal with me? Take a good look.

http://sites-4u.com/valk/ivan.zip

Runs off to allow me to get backstabbed by a fully buffed inf - Keddy.

Outcome?

Been asleep for the fights you have seen previous to this but i came awake for this Ogre cos he used the damn inf instead of fighting.

Take a look at the ogres damage at the end. By then i had been casted on as well. He was practically dead and i thought he would drop from the poison ticks.

That is and shows you the damage PKJ can do for sure.

Any other SB/NS capable of doing that fully buffed and meleeing whilst getting chopped by a Ogre Polearmsman and a fully buffed inf after being stunned too?

The other comment: imbalance. Said this over and over. TIS CRUEL AND I DON'T USE IT. I would kill a hell offa lot more and easier if i used it but nope you can run if you want. Will chase but not for long.

3 at a time? That fight against the sitting armsman had a blue Pally innit at the beginning. Was going to attack both but he went back to MB. That fight would and should have been against 3 and i think i would have pulled it off ok and got away.

PKJ

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Thug, thats my lag + your running through , have you ever thought of this ? i am on stick to you and i had no endurance left from previous fight.

edit: just watched the movie, erm do i really lag around this much ?

A

Aoln

lol, i've never played with jacktheriper, not even talked to him, just mocked him on FH. :p

I once duo'd with Heffer for a few days ages ago and stopped after capping in 2-3days, lol at your stories tbh :p

In the fight against Ivan it looked like he was about to run that way anyway and reacted and turned around to fight you just before the infil attacked.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Lag?

Lag my arse. You run forrit and doubled back as soon as the inf backstabbed me. Infact am pretty sure you did it to line me up for the backstab.

End out - ballocks. You had enough to run and to use styles on me.

Take away that inf and i would have totally destroyed you.

Aoln: Jack - Heffer? whoever m8 - you were duoing instead of soloing.

PKJ

Staffzor

Fledgling Freddie
If you just fight until you capture like 5 decent fights then show them people opinions might change a little about your "skills", but so far you have shown that you can spam anytime styles and that you can kill unbuffed targets the same as any crit specced SB, only it takes you a little longer due to the less massive frontload.

Buffed and SC'd merc would slaughter you really, they have much higher WS probably even after debuff and if they used DT would kill you unstyled (this is aimed at any stealther class in thid IMO, unless get an amazing PA, and kite very well, assuming merc hasnt got charges and both have lw1 or something :S)

Ivan

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Lag my arse. You run forrit and doubled back as soon as the inf backstabbed me. Infact am pretty sure you did it to line me up for the backstab.

End out - ballocks. You had enough to run and to use styles on me.

Take away that inf and i would have totally destroyed you.

Aoln: Jack - Heffer? whoever m8 - you were duoing instead of soloing.

PKJ

Ok, my word against yours, i didnt know the inf was there, i was not grouped and i have no see through stealth, and hence your words "would have had" well untill you do have a piece of me, dont come bragging here.

Doubled back AFTER stab ? watch your own bloody film, also notice my /stick lag ghost :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom