LoS Issues

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Today in Leirvik 40-44BG the bugs with pets and their line of sights when casting on people in towers and keeps was pissing me off immensely, being chain stunned from caba pets or nuked from a charmed sorc pet whilst standing in a unbroken tower beside the captain is a joke.

Are these line of sight issues bugs, or is it 'working as intended'? If its the later then its bye bye daoc hello WoW, and if they are bugs is there a fix inc?

Bellona

Banned
you mean goodday World of Hacks :wub:

try search google for something similar til wow hack, and you might find a whole community dedicated to hack blizzard games.. that game is just fucked over from the start, with a large community from d2 just waiting for wow to hack.. :cheers:

Veg

Fledgling Freddie
Yay another "IM TAKING MY FOOTBALL TO WOW AND NOT PLAYING ANYMORE" post, wish you would just not post and leave tbh!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Veg said:
Yay another "IM TAKING MY FOOTBALL TO WOW AND NOT PLAYING ANYMORE" post, wish you would just not post and leave tbh!

Not really no, guess you cant read properly was more to find out if the problem i have with the game is a bug and if it is going to be fixed. Maybe you should take your own advice not post and leave if all your going to do is whine and spam with useless shit.

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
pet los has always been fucked.
When u get chased for 6 million miles in stealth by a pet then you have something to whine about tbh.

Formash

Fledgling Freddie
Cozak said:
Today in Leirvik 40-44BG the bugs with pets and their line of sights when casting on people in towers and keeps was pissing me off immensely, being chain stunned from caba pets or nuked from a charmed sorc pet whilst standing in a unbroken tower beside the captain is a joke.

Are these line of sight issues bugs, or is it 'working as intended'? If its the later then its bye bye daoc hello WoW, and if they are bugs is there a fix inc?

I've stopped playing DAOC since 1.70 and NF, as i can't do anything due to LOS (fire wizzy). I've whined enough to my guild about it, to the point they were prolly fed up. So i decided to leave until something is done. Keeping in contact with people in game tho, so they can let me know if anything changes.

Im guessing it won't till at least 1.71.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom