Old Daoc Account Issue

Bionic

Loyal Freddie
I wonder if anyone has/had a similar issue and maybe someone already has a solution.

I had a main account and a support account ( for bb ofc)

The main account i remember and so i was able to retrieve the password on the phone with them.

The problem is my 2nd account. I dont even remember the account's name.

Tho associated to the same email, somehow Mythic tells me most old Daoc Europe Accounts have no email presently associated with them, so on the phone, without the proper account's name they cant help me.

All i know is my character is in Excalibur and its name...

Maybe with cdkeys?

Damn GOA, even in final transfer they managed to screw up hehe.

Regards
Bionic

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
I wonder if anyone has/had a similar issue and maybe someone already has a solution.

I had a main account and a support account ( for bb ofc)

The main account i remember and so i was able to retrieve the password on the phone with them.

The problem is my 2nd account. I dont even remember the account's name.

Tho associated to the same email, somehow Mythic tells me most old Daoc Europe Accounts have no email presently associated with them, so on the phone, without the proper account's name they cant help me.

All i know is my character is in Excalibur and its name...

Maybe with cdkeys?

Damn GOA, even in final transfer they managed to screw up hehe.

Regards
Bionic
Do you have old screenshot or friends you could ask for your bb's name ?etc.
if you find the character name.... and confirm the account info details perhaps you could recover it.

edit: Worth the shot .However , leveling a bot again shouldn't be that much of a deal to be honest.

Bionic

Loyal Freddie
Do you have old screenshot or friends you could ask for your bb's name ?etc.
if you find the character name.... and confirm the account info details perhaps you could recover it.

edit: Worth the shot .However , leveling a bot again shouldn't be that much of a deal to be honest.

I know the cleric's name but it seems its not enough for them to get there or the guy on the phone just wasnt all knowning, if you know what i mean...

Regards

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Fax them a copy of your ID or any CD keys you might have to prove that the account is yours , you shouldn't give up because of their mistakes.

Bionic

Loyal Freddie
Fax them a copy of your ID or any CD keys you might have to prove that the account is yours , you shouldn't give up because of their mistakes.

Aye, i have sent them the CD KEYS along with other data to see if they at least track the account's name. That's all i need.

But somehow i dont think their interest is very high, regarding Daoc old accs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom