Account issues - the solution

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
I could not get on to the account centre to renew. So I called their customer support centre:

US (650) 628-1001

The option for DAOC is either 7 or 8 from the first menu. Anyway the very nice lady told me that when they did the merger a lot of account names and email addresses got wiped. She set my details up within minutes.

Was pretty easy to sort out tbh.

Sharkith

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
I could not get on to the account centre to renew. So I called their customer support centre:

US (650) 628-1001

The option for DAOC is either 7 or 8 from the first menu. Anyway the very nice lady told me that when they did the merger a lot of account names and email addresses got wiped. She set my details up within minutes.

Was pretty easy to sort out tbh.

Sharkith

Phone support hours are 10:00 am - 10:00 pm eastern time, Monday through Friday.

:/

Jimmeh

Fledgling Freddie
i believe they are 10am - 10pm eastern 7 days a week. I spoke to a bloke there today who helped me out in a matter of minutes.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
i believe they are 10am - 10pm eastern 7 days a week. I spoke to a bloke there today who helped me out in a matter of minutes.

7 days a week yes I just did it.

Marchus

Fledgling Freddie
yeah, worked for me also :)

now, next step is to pay the acc with the prepaid card... :p

Everz

FH is my second home
So i've got to call america in order to sort my fucking account out :|?

Punishment

Resident Freddy
So i've got to call america in order to sort my fucking account out :|?

Same shit here tbh bot acc username + email not on system :(

How long did it take sharky and how much you reckon the bill will be as id stretch to a tenner for it maybe but no more

Everz

FH is my second home
Well thats me out, I have no landline in my house.

I'll wait till they manage to self-sort accounts out.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Wonder just how expensive it is to call USA with cellphone? Not the first thing i would do for sure.

Oh and also dont have pw or email on system but was not planning playing anyhow.

TdC

Trem's hunky sex love muffin
if you look around a bit you may be able to find long distance tarif numbers that you can use. when my mate went to Australia I could call him using a special number for 2 eurocents a minute.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Be cheaper if someone gave Mythic_Andy a ventrilo for him to use :lol:

Put him in his own channel and anyone with an issue could talk to him.

Only problem with that is having Sarumann shouting and throwing his keyboard around in anger :) having a go at him why people use Phase shift when going into combat or jumping on him from a tower :)

Worth a thought tho.

Soulja

Puppet

Part of the furniture
Well thats me out, I have no landline in my house.

I'll wait till they manage to self-sort accounts out.

Costs like 1,40 euro per minute for me. Assuming they really help you 'in minutes' that is less then 14 days of subscription.

I don't see how that's a big deal tbh.

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
yep my accts gone the same way looks like. Fine all through the free time, now i dont exist.

I'm not wasting time/money calling the US to sort it out. Will wait till they fix it.

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
i called them a while back, got thru instantly, was fixed in less than 5 mins.

dont see the problem, but hey, people wanted mythic to take over from GOA, such grass greener suddenly :D

Everz

FH is my second home
Costs like 1,40 euro per minute for me. Assuming they really help you 'in minutes' that is less then 14 days of subscription.

I don't see how that's a big deal tbh.

I'm a poor student :D.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
i called them a while back, got thru instantly, was fixed in less than 5 mins.

dont see the problem, but hey, people wanted mythic to take over from GOA, such grass greener suddenly :D

I agree did anyone EVER have GOA on the end of a phone? When could you EVER call GOA when characters lost all their kit and ended up naked on Prydwen? Seriously having them there just a call away is a very nice change.

No "right now" again. Right? Never !!

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
I agree did anyone EVER have GOA on the end of a phone? When could you EVER call GOA when characters lost all their kit and ended up naked on Prydwen? Seriously having them there just a call away is a very nice change.

No "right now" again. Right? Never !!

Well, I liked it that GOA Fucked up those chars. I liked haveing naked chars. It was great. I received good amount of plats for a useless char anyway. Too bad about the other char that was stripped but hey, you can't have it all !

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
Now how many crimes would Quincy have solved with that attitude? :(

Dammit your right.

I have fallen away from the true path.

I must watch 2 episodes of Quincy as penance.

Thank you for pointing out the errors of my ways, Maeloch, you have saved me from the dark path of Diagnosis Murder.

Sharkith

Can't get enough of FH
Dammit your right.

I have fallen away from the true path.

I must watch 2 episodes of Quincy as penance.

Thank you for pointing out the errors of my ways, Maeloch, you have saved me from the dark path of Diagnosis Murder.

Two Quincy's and a Petrocelli is what you ought to do for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom