Level 25 Stingay Vs Unbuffed 24 Thugs Gimped Kob

Regnor

Fledgling Freddie
Oh Come On

Thugs as i said before did do well and he has killed most of u all before in his own way just leave him be maybe he has told you lot but thats wot he likes to do so why can we have a got at him for doin that?

Stabbed excal 24 infl
Heas excal 24 scout
Bowmey Pry 24 ranger
Peircinmas Pry 24 ns
anistrikesforce Pry 24 ani
many other types use to have SB before moved over to hib
Axemast 24 pry shadowblade
poisondood 24 shadow

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Apart from the 3-peaks walk, trekked the pennine way, ridden rapids in Austria, Wales and France, visited almost every country of pre-1995 europe, got drunk in London at a club and woke up in Winchester on the south coast, climbed some amazing faces all over europe, abseiled back down em, tripped out in a library and watched book elves and fairies move the books about, hung onto the outside of a train between stations, been a pro-wrestler, had sex in just about every position known to the human race (and some only quadrupeds know), in some of the oddest places (with some un-fairly hot women, who were waay out of my league, oddly... i must've been good in a former life or summit ), watched 150 head of Stag grazing not 50 feet from me, some falconry, some fencing, some snowboarding...

Yeah but wot else?

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Thugs Win

I thinks we should raise a statue of Thugs in thid with the name "King of Thid"

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
I thinks we should raise a statue of Thugs in thid with the name "King of Thid"
hmm would rather if the inscription said "Ruler and Lord of 'Tard Kingdom" tbh

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Dorac said:
Jobil! Do some work, ya lazy bast!

:twak:
i crave work!! but i ran my company to the ground so i dont exactly have shiteloads of stuff to do, one can only drink so many gallons of coffee a day and eat so many burgers before reaching a natural stop.
i found spamming these boards with useless crap was a nice pass time

Dorac

Fledgling Freddie
Jobil said:
i crave work!! but i ran my company to the ground so i dont exactly have shiteloads of stuff to do, one can only drink so many gallons of coffee a day and eat so many burgers before reaching a natural stop.
i found spamming these boards with useless crap was a nice pass time
:(

I'll have some of those burgers then, if you don't mind? Somehow i forgot to actually have lunch.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Dorac said:
:(

I'll have some of those burgers then, if you don't mind? Somehow i forgot to actually have lunch.
cool, come to Spånga and knock yourself out on Lunda Grillen! \o/

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Jobil said:
cool, come to Spånga and knock yourself out on Lunda Grillen! \o/

<runs into the kitchen, slams face first into the Lunda Grillen, collapses out cold>

damn.. now thats the power of suggestion, combined with ignorance, right there :eek:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Statue?

Hey like that idea.

Nearly at the 200 mark - not bad.

Got sod all new to say today though. Not played the game forra few days. Lost interest again now me thinks. Anyways time to get fit cos this game and this bloody computer has reduced me to a physical wreck. Bout time I changed my underpants too come to think of it. Never do when I playing the game constantly. Don't bother for weeks on end sumtimes. Pee into a bucket on the floor too and live off crisps. Deducated see! If yah want to be good at something you gotta concentrate and apply yourself 100%. Maybe I am stinking dirty and unshaven and smell like a ripe - or maybe not ripe more like dead rat - but still I got wot I wanted. Youse lot might be clean but you sux.

Dedicated - yeah!

Regnor

Fledgling Freddie
thugs

Sounds great thugs im guessin ill be the only one to be me dont worry m8 ill try to keep your record in gd check and ill try and beat it to :clap:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Balls

Damn she got me the 2nd time. Paused to pop a potion and sod all happened. Oh well this the way it goes at times.

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Hey like that idea.

Nearly at the 200 mark - not bad.

Got sod all new to say today though. Not played the game forra few days. Lost interest again now me thinks. Anyways time to get fit cos this game and this bloody computer has reduced me to a physical wreck. Bout time I changed my underpants too come to think of it. Never do when I playing the game constantly. Don't bother for weeks on end sumtimes. Pee into a bucket on the floor too and live off crisps. Deducated see! If yah want to be good at something you gotta concentrate and apply yourself 100%. Maybe I am stinking dirty and unshaven and smell like a ripe - or maybe not ripe more like dead rat - but still I got wot I wanted. Youse lot might be clean but you sux.

Dedicated - yeah!

I am neither clean and neither do i sucks!
but not changing ur pants for weeks is just nasty. sure i miss a day if im late in morn and jsut pull onsome trousers as i roll out of bed but weeks is just wrong. and u can apply urself while keeping ur hygiene up... ya know ur meanna take breaks for using keyboards etc anyhow... u could manage a shower in that time... so all ur infact saying is ur a smelly bum who brags about being 1 :D gd for u!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
I C

Oh so she thinks she can hunt me eh?

Killed her again - fully buffed - fully twinked.

Wot say now shit inf? Boracca that is!

Brend

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:

Wot say now shit inf? Boracca that is!

maybe she is jus havin fun........
just maybe she doesnt give a shit what u think ..........
maybe none of us give a shit what u think........
and finally why u have to post on here every time u win a fight???

ps: nobody gives a shit :touch:

Cave Troll

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs

Originally Posted by Thugs

Wot say now shit inf? Boracca that is

Wot say now !

M8y you got that film where i kicked your ass, love to see it !
not bad for a shit inf ehh.

fully twinked no, buffed yes, and why should i hunt you ? get real

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Proud?

Cave Troll you mindless idiot.

Meet you first time and kicked your arse infront of all your Alb friends that kindly let us fight. Now you gotta own up I fought really well and took you out no problem. No heal pot taken either.

2nd time I paused to pop a pot and nothing happens and you kill me.

3rd time you were waiting for me at apk and guess wot I killed you again with no run-through at all.

Now then the bloody colossal difference between me and you is this:

I hunted Stingah and all the rest whilst unbuffed and they were buffed even though I have a buffbot. Instead of trying to level the playing field so that we were both unbuffed you tried to prove something whilst you were fully buffed and me unbuffed. Typical chicken shit alb. Imagine if I was playing fully buffed as PKJ and you were playing unbuffed and you get the picture. Would you have dared hunt PKJ then?

Even so Cave Troll I beat you whilst unbuffed 2x to your one. Still amazing and just goes to prove how good I am again!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Cease?

Not when I am playing m8. Just beat your buffed & twinked Boracca inf that must be close to be best you lot can put out in Thid - eh whilst unbuffed again.

No wonder you albs hate me eh.

Beat the fooking lot of youse whilst unbuffed.

There is a fooking big buffed up merc running around too which I might try and take out yet!

Albs sux totally!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
To give yu the picture!

Here is something for you to chew on. Damage difference between me and the rest of you buffed up idiots.

Boracca inf for instance

Opens with a sword in mainhand - hits me for 140 with it and around 25 or more offhand.
Swaps to Jimbyas which are 2.7 speed if I am not mistaken and then hits me for 80+ with it.

Prettyboys damage in reply.

Opens with pillager and 3.1 speed mainhand weapon - hits for 25!!!!!!!!!!!!! (you looking at this?)
Offhand about 10 or less !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Swaps to a 4.2 speed 2 handed axe for plunderer and hits for around 70-80 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - less than Boraccas single hand 2.7 speed jimbya?

You infs and the rest of you don't know how rediculous an sbs damage is. Well take a good sodding look above!

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
and there was my answer.... no it doesn't, raving lunatics with dillusions of grandiur just wont take a hint... talking to a deaf/mute donkey would be more of a conversation than you're able to participate in appearantly, you dont read what people write, but just go on one of you utter non-sense ramblings about god knows what and with a substance of truth as thick as the air in outer space
anyways have fun in your little twisted world where Thid actually means more than jackshit.

:wanker: :wanker:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Jobil

M8y you have always been a whiner - a major one - from day one. Never mind this particular post. Even when I have attempted to be sensible you have still whined. In my posts are a lot of information. Just take a good look above. Really though it comes down to the fact that if we were all on the same damage level I would walk over everything - totally. Just like I have to your alts anyways.

Game is bloody awful really. Who wants to constantly have to kill peeps who are over 2x as powerful all the time? Bloody pathetic game really but has helped in a way to show how good I am though.

You Jobil - wot you gonna be remembered for - whining? Hell for sure in my mind.

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
You Jobil - wot you gonna be remembered for - whining? Hell for sure in my mind.
its a computer game, i dont give a rats arse if anyone remembers me, a few months from now you probably wont register on a lot of peoples minds unless they get asked who the most retarded person they ever heard of was. not the kinda glory i would be looking for, but hey your choice.
for all i care thugs you can think of me as a whining, bitching moaning, crossdressing faggot ass piece of crap (who btw dont play Thid, so you'd have had a hard time walking over my thid toon tbh) if you want, it really doesnt matter to me at all.
i mostly play with my rl sister and how she'll remember me if hardly affected by the way i act or do not act in a computer game or on a public board so QQ more Thugs you pathetic A-hole

side note - ppl i would remember for playing well would be people like Erodafira, groborthire, amaydus, tiwiwiwi, original rambo, osril, maeloch etc etc, the list is long, they actually had the brains to compete at grown up rvr and werent encumbered by their own incomptence and as such needed to use exploits in game, multible weaponpoisons and utter crap posts to get attention

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Hehe

Play with your sis? How old are you? - 10?

Watch it though m8y. You getting all steamed up and you know I can keep the finger on your weak spots so you get even more worked up. You gonna get banned if yah don't watch it :twak: . Me I is fully in control :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom