Level 25 Stingay Vs Unbuffed 24 Thugs Gimped Kob

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Dah film is in the process of being made. Watch this space.

No-one has ever been better than me!

Hell I am so good the hair on the back of my neck stands up just watching this :D .

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
The best any sb can ever be!

Wot yu gonna see in this film is more or less perfection as far as I am concerned. For anyone to be able to do this in buffed form is hard enough but to do it as a Kob and unbuffed is really touching on the impossible.

Now then you backstabbers and doubters watch this film and see something remarkable happen. You will never see the likes of me again in this game so enjoy and wonder!

File size 4.5 mbs

25 Stingay VS Gimped Thugs!

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Got to give it to you, was nicely done, shame about all the running thru though.

DaggerElivager

Fledgling Freddie
he wuda owned you big style if u hadnt used a pot...hardly skill is it. and he doesnt do all the run thru lame tactics like you do as far as i can remember from the film.

so um its hardly good lol

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Best fight i ever had :) Even if i was a bit semi afk at the beginning :(
Ubah healing skillz at the end mate :clap:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Ah tis you

Well I went hunting for you m8 - saw your death spam so knew you would be coming out all buffed up. Was very surprised to see you were 25 though but hell I needed to make some new films. Had already killed Havvabannana but she was unbuffed. If I could kill you then I would be immortalised because your damage is dreadful.

Great fight and I only just managed to pull it off but I can do slightly better than that but not much.

Don't take it too hard m8 but I deserve some recognition for that fight for sure!

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
Yes u do, but i dont see the reason to call me "Stingay" ... kinda loosing the respect u erned from killing me like that...

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
your debuffs really nerfed my dmg, think ill make a new stingah when im dead (5 bubs to lvl 26) with abit more of envenom spec.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Name?

I always have a hard time with names - sorry - Stingah.

Must thank you for providing me with the perfect film footage too :D . Am sure in the hall of fame now :clap: .

Great fight - absolutely superb really. But I done did it! Wait till Kinivin sees it his jaw gonna drop to the floor :D !

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
hehe i think so to :)

We all get lucky sometimes :) i boubt u can do that again :m00:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Again?

In a way I have. I dueled Aoln's merc and killed him too. But I had Weaklin then. Not really sure there is much advantage being a Kob but maybe I evade a little more and miss less which is wot I wanted to see. Missing cos of low dex against buffed players has always been my downfall. But playing as a Kob means I have to run-through and swap weapons much more and is very good practise. If I get at all sloppy I die cos I have to do a number of things at the same time.

Rookiescot

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
I always have a hard time with names - sorry - Stingah.

Must thank you for providing me with the perfect film footage too :D . Am sure in the hall of fame now :clap: .

Great fight - absolutely superb really. But I done did it! Wait till Kinivin sees it his jaw gonna drop to the floor :D !

Every one of your posts are the same Thugs.
I'm sure I must be King of Thid .....
I'm sure I am in the hall of fame now ....

When you gonna grow up?
No-one and I mean NO-ONE is impressed by your "skilz".
Let me tell you something Thugs. First toon I ever rolled on DAoC was on the day of European release.
It was a Mercenary. Didn't know a whole lot about the game but the sound of Mercenary sounded way cool.
Then I found out that this was a mistake. It seemed that in order to get anywhere in this game you needed a group friendly toon. Which the Mercenary was NOT.
Indeed I as a Mercenary could not get a group for love nor money.
I vitually solo'd that Merc all the way to level 50.
In my time doing that I had to fight a hell of a lot of Mobs solo. Then I had to sit down and rest between fights. Then I had to fight more Mobs solo...
All I had was me and my toon. No buffbot. No group. No support. (*Except for the occasional res from someone I PM'd).
Bottom line is I became very good at playing a Merc. I became very good at performing stuff like run-thoughs because as a positional fighter with no help I had to.
Then I hit high level.
Then I went to play RvR. Never once have I felt the need to run-though another player in RvR. Never once have I felt the need to exploit a lack of collision detection within this game as far as RvR goes.
I did it and still do it in PvE but not in RvR.
You see thats what sets you and I apart Thugs.
I have standards.
My stardards are obviously higher than yours.
You need to win at all costs because your life in the real world is so meaningless.
In short Thugs ..... anyone can run-through. Its not a skill. Any player in DAoC can do it.
We choose not to.
We are better than that.
And this is in grown up RvR. The type of RvR that was too hard for you. The type of RvR that you posted you was gonna wtfpwn at on the boards then made yourself look a complete buffoon by failing to come through with the goods.
But those same standards that I and virtually all others play by is the same for any level.
Be it level 50 or Thid or Lerveik or any level.
We simply have higher standards than you Thugs.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Rookie?

Dear god Rookie u are watching a pathetically weak and hopelessly outgunned kob stealther kill a murderous Elf level 25 buffed assasin and you still give me grief? You should be ashamed of yourself.

You are putting sbs in the same rank as mercs? Blimey tis so odd it could make you cry as an sb. Mercs are total killers unbuffed m8 never mind buffed. Why the hell should you run-through? You just don't get it do you. If I stood still as an unbuffed kob to anything - and I mean anything - I will die. Plain and simple - I WILL DIE! Let me break that fight down so you can understand how good I am m8. Better than you or anyone has ever been in this game.

1. Hit Stingah with 2 weapons thereby applying debuff and lethal poison on pillager - swap to the 2 handed for plunderer (no la damage loss on the 2nd part of the combo).
2. Swap back to 2 weapons but also swap a fresh weapon from my bag to main hand incase the first weapon failed to poison.
3. Rehit with pillager and 2 weapons whilst running through to avoid the immense damage Stingah can do.
4. Swap back to 2 handed and hit with plunderer after run-through and turning from the other side of Stingah (trying with everything I knew to avoid the damage)
5. The above moves done 2x with no pauses.
5. After watching damage hold position and monitor it carefully ready to pop a pot.
6. Pop a pot and swap weapons to a new poison one quickly while running through.

Killed Stingah.

No-one bar me is capable of the above m8. Please try and play as an sb cos the shock will be so great you will realize how good I am m8 and will never give me grief again.

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs, come out and play with me...this ALB farming is starting to boore me...really no challange ;) just come out and let me spank you for a couple of runs...

(Krona - Klave the lvl 24 gimped NS)

Hekate

Fledgling Freddie
The fact that you got 3-4 free hits while he was on autorun had nothing to do with it.

You rock!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Best DAOC ever?

I am the best Thid sb by far. Infact I was that ages ago but peeps just wouldn't believe it. But now? Am onna different planet.

Eden - buffed with haste as well? No-one took PKJ down below 50% for 900 rps whilst solo. That is no-one - armsmen - mercs - friars etc. Hell I stopped even thinking about stealthers cos they died so fast.

Yup I am now by far the best Thid sb that has ever played this game by a long ways!

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Evergrey said:
Thugs, come out and play with me...this ALB farming is starting to boore me...really no challange ;) just come out and let me spank you for a couple of runs...

(Krona - Klave the lvl 24 gimped NS)

Come

meet

me

at MB

now!

:kissit:

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Evergrey is Krona?

Krona?

Deaded to Pedigree already m8. Deaded as in face down. Pedigree my unbuffed Norse sb.

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Krona?

Deaded to Pedigree already m8. Deaded as in face down. Pedigree my unbuffed Norse sb.

You have never ever killed me 1vs1 so far, but lets find out if you can? ;)

xD

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Oh?

So when I killed you on the side of mb you never really died? Wot you Jesus or something?

Evergrey

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
So when I killed you on the side of mb you never really died? Wot you Jesus or something?

Do you really count that as a "1vs1 kill?!" cus i had just fought 1 or 2 albs and was badly injured, ok.... wanna duel me when i actually have 100% HP?

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Pkj?

Wassa buffed Valkyn SB that ruled Thid totally and made sum films, the first of which was called *King of Thid*. Went down really well that film did. Not saying albs and hibs liked it much - infact a lotta mids didn't like it either - but still wassa good film :D . Eh by the way Valkybabe met PKJ and got - eh - well died a bit rapidly though a hunter hit with one shot - eh me about 60% left.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Duel?

:D Hehe - duel as in both unbuffed m8? Sure am all forrit.

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Tomorrow then

Will meet you tomorrow. Meet up both log and back on - taunt - bow start fighting. No stealth m8. You agree to the condition?

Eden

Fledgling Freddie
PKJ omg.. was that u ?! Heard alot of crap about that sb braging how uber and best he was... mate dont take it so hard, turn of the computer, open the window and smell the reality :m00:

For your information Stingah II was born today, even more powerfull! (when he is lvl 24) :(

Hope u can get that dogg look-a-like sb out so we can have some nice fights :) i bet i can kill him or atleast take him below 50% lol

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Crap?

There wasn't any crap. He totally owned and retired unbeaten cos every sod was going on about how the buffs were the reason. Eh so I killed em all again with Weaklin my unbuffed Norse sb.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom