Level 25 Stingay Vs Unbuffed 24 Thugs Gimped Kob

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
One more

Last post forra while deff.

Got 2 computers networked. The forum guys have banned the ip from one comp so I can't use it to post on this site. Unless there is some other reason I can't but I think not. Happened when I was going for a record number of posts in a short time. Was gonna get it too I think before it happened :D .

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs said:
Happened when I was going for a record number of posts in a short time. Was gonna get it too I think before it happened :D .

You ever heard of t3h G4t?

i figure you're either physically disabled (Amputee, Clinically Obese, just a head and a finger on a life support machine, etc), or truly have nothing at all better to do...

I have to work, smoke, drink, go out, drink more, smoke more, smoke some other stuff, dance a bit, write a tune, sketch, smoke something green, go for a 30 mile ride on my bike, climb a tree, mow the grass, spend time with my 4 y/o god daughter, read a book, talk with my friends around the globe when the time difference matches up, pay rent, work more, smoke more, see my dogs, see my parents, see my sis, see even more of my friends, THEN i wonder if i have time to PLAY a GAME online :p

Strange how our lives differ, yet i appear to have much more fun than you... :m00:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
i just say this....lets say thugs was that hib and sting was the sb,,,the thugs would yell....damn cheater etc etc u so chicken that u have to run through u chicken sb...come face me unbuffed instead....i think he would say

Darkmack

One of Freddy's beloved
Rediknight said:
i figure you're either physically disabled (Amputee, Clinically Obese, just a head and a finger on a life support machine, etc), or truly have nothing at all better to do...

LMFAO

Lakashnik

Fledgling Freddie
Rediknight said:
I have to work, smoke, drink, go out, drink more, smoke more, smoke some other stuff, smoke something green,

ROFLCOPTER! heh wonder wht this green thing is ;)

Jobil

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
But I was unbuffed m8?
thought you went underground in fear of ban? now piss off back underground and dont come back until 2006

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Sheesh

Wonder how many times that fight was downloaded before they switched my site off. Gotta beg now for them to activate the site again. Went 5 gig over it's monthly bandwidth in 24 hours. Considering the film was around 4 mbs it must have been downloaded a fair few times. Dah internet providers must have shit themselves :) .

Anyone got my 'King of Thid' fight with PKJ? Mine is k-nackered!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
are you commentating your life for us, is that what you're doing?

Why not keep a diary, then only people who were interested in your inside-out head could come read the sublime irrellevance of your latest load of washing, or maybe even a particularly light phone bill you recieved. How about a brief run down on the different types of gravel you've managed to pick out of your ear this week, or perhaps the next riveting installment of this saga about what an amazing draw your films are. You do realise that thats probably one person downloaded it, then read your post, then got a lazer to shrink em down, jus like Tron, and turned that person into code, just like Tron, and he's been dumping lorry-loads of crapola all over your site...

may have made that last bit up, due to being bored at work - boss is ranting, im not listening kinda day :) He says i need to learn more about the system, doesnt know i have 11 years background in it ;) Selective Ignorance, i like to call it... heh!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
My life?

Lets face it I rules Thid and I rules this board. I have you all hypnotised. Am pretty sure you would rather talk to me than work. I can feel the vibes so acutely from anyone that you become putty in my hands. Read the other post I just stuck on under 'Narcissism' and see why.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
Don't forget I could apply my sb skill to any alt I so wish to play. Looking at it that way I am the best DAOC player period.

God i wish you were a Mid/excal BG SB ^^ just so i could beat some sense into you.

PS: sorry to all on mid/excal for wishing Thugs upon you. It's mean i know.

Aoir

Fledgling Freddie
thugs

Just ignore him he is a little kid... Get Regular the merc to duel him he kill u in 2 hits :p i am a hib :p but that regular guy is kool does not add or leech and he his damage he huge 2 hit my Fully Buff Melle ranger Wonki

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Aoir said:
Just ignore him he is a little kid... Get Regular the merc to duel him he kill u in 2 hits :p i am a hib :p but that regular guy is kool does not add or leech and he his damage he huge 2 hit my Fully Buff Melle ranger Wonki
ayyy merc bufft is crazy dmg....not much can stand against a fully bufft merc if they arnt a caster or a archer....melle vs melle not many that can take a merc down

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Mercs?

Have I made a lotta films or wot? :) .

Aoln you on about you gotta lot to do at level 50. Maybe you do but you don't have to do them all at the same bloody time do you. Getting bashed forra combination of nearly 150-200 a time and only having 550 hits to begin with against someone with haste as well? All my moves in that fight with Stingah had to be done as fast I could manage them to stay alive. One wrong move meant death. Scout got time m8 especially with stun.

Nope I am the only one that fights like me. Only one that will ever in Thid. Am pretty sure now Commandment has stopped too cos it so bloody hard.

File size 4mbs

Thugs vs buffed merc

Lets face it you all gotta make films. Tis the only way to prove a point!

Narzeja

Loyal Freddie
Ey thugs, the link to your vid vs. Stingah is out of order, fix up a new one would ya? Never got a chance to see it! :)

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
fixing up my merc now...if u wanna face him...havent playd merc much so need to learn some first...but i take u on...unbuffed to c how i am

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Ey thugs, the link to your vid vs. Stingah is out of order, fix up a new one would ya? Never got a chance to see it!

You won't be able to see it now either unless someone sends it to you. My internet provider pulled the plug on the site because it went 5 gig over it's months allowance of bandwidth in 24 hours! God knows how many times it was downloaded in that time. The merc fight above is hosted on another server I have. Going to have to monitor these sites carefully as it seems you lot are downloading these fights more than I thought you were.

Don't think you will see much of me now playing the game to be honest. Am trying to get a bit fitter and gonna get out in the fresh air more. But yu never know.

Regnor

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs skillz

You cant all be siting there complaing to Thugs just because he sits there and kills aload of people. May be he does tell you all about it but let me just add if u lot had killed as many people as he had would you just sit there and not tell and one i dont think so.But any way i do have to give thugs some skill i did fight him once on one of me very bad days and i use to watch him fight people when you lot were complaning about him but the thing is he does now how to fight and do it well ya cant not give him that at least? so in my mind i think we shld just leave him be and let him at least have some fun in thid and thats what thid is about havin fun and killin other realm people right?

Stabbed excal 24 infl
Heas excal 24 scout
Bowmey Pry 24 ranger
Peircinmas Pry 24 ns
anistrikesforce Pry 24 ani
many other types use to have SB before moved over to hib
Axemast 24 pry shadowblade
poisondood 24 shadow

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
isn't it funny that all the people that stand up for Thugs use the title ... although it's a feature hardly anyone else ever uses?

Not implying anything off course I wouldn't dare .. just asking an honest question.

GrivneKelmorian

Fledgling Freddie
Thugs said:
File size 4mbs

Thugs vs buffed merc

Lets face it you all gotta make films. Tis the only way to prove a point!

that merc isnt buffed :D

when buffed albs die, they drop about 7 or 8 buffs i think, he only dropped the debuff and venom messages xD

also you won thanks to a bug :D

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Regnor said:
You cant all be siting there complaing to Thugs just because he sits there and kills aload of people. May be he does tell you all about it but let me just add if u lot had killed as many people as he had would you just sit there and not tell and one i dont think so.But any way i do have to give thugs some skill i did fight him once on one of me very bad days and i use to watch him fight people when you lot were complaning about him but the thing is he does now how to fight and do it well ya cant not give him that at least? so in my mind i think we shld just leave him be and let him at least have some fun in thid and thats what thid is about havin fun and killin other realm people right?

Stabbed excal 24 infl
Heas excal 24 scout
Bowmey Pry 24 ranger
Peircinmas Pry 24 ns
anistrikesforce Pry 24 ani
many other types use to have SB before moved over to hib
Axemast 24 pry shadowblade
poisondood 24 shadow
ask arraudry if he has any skill...or the outher high RR stealthers and c what they say..the prob is that he is bragging like shit about his skillz in this thread...some have luck some don´t...if he gets killd he will scream that then 1 that killd him cheated or used a bugg...face it...he just want to be known as the best when he is a little twat only!!!!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Don't think you will see much of me now playing the game to be honest. Am trying to get a bit fitter and gonna get out in the fresh air more. But yu never know.

thats good :) not jus cos perhaps some of us less l337 might get a chance to live for more than 30 seconds before teh migt4h thugs comes and pwns us (as he is obviously that good... hang on, getting a semi... brb... reckon :m00: ), but it means perhaps you'll stay alive whilst you build your .com empire, and find a new hobby to pwn at... i doubt anyones pwned at Kabadi yet, but it is an AWESOME game XD keep it in mind, huh?

have fun in the fresh air... thats that invisible stuff that looks blue when its high up ;) haha!

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Bah

Youse are an annoying lot but me is past being a legend now. Me is bloody well immortalised in game player terms as far as DAOC is concerned. No-one has killed more higher powered players consistantly than me. No-one has bragged and bragged and remained unbeaten for so long. Only time I have lost fights is when I bloody well miss over and over or my poison hasn't taken. Not many of them either.

Youse all think you can step into my shoes? Bah no-one has come even close to it. Yah don't realize how good I am until I attack you. Tis then you find out that skill is all over me. From the top of my ed to the tips of my toes. I know so many different ways to kill youse you just gotta prey your buffs etc can help u last long enough. Any other stealther unbuffed I kills like I stomping on a bug.

Ise the kiddy for so long now tis fooking unbelievable and remarkable. Wot you lot ever managed eh?

Elendar

One of Freddy's beloved
strange how mundane your videos are then
do try and do something unusual

Thugs

Fledgling Freddie
Unusual

All my videos are unusual cos I am the only SB that fights in the way I do. Peeps know tis me attacking them even if I try to remain incognito.

Unusual fighting techniques is why I win.

Thugs = unusual!

Rediknight

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs said:
Wot you lot ever managed eh?

Apart from the 3-peaks walk, trekked the pennine way, ridden rapids in Austria, Wales and France, visited almost every country of pre-1995 europe, got drunk in London at a club and woke up in Winchester on the south coast, climbed some amazing faces all over europe, abseiled back down em, tripped out in a library and watched book elves and fairies move the books about, hung onto the outside of a train between stations, been a pro-wrestler, had sex in just about every position known to the human race (and some only quadrupeds know), in some of the oddest places (with some un-fairly hot women, who were waay out of my league, oddly... i must've been good in a former life or summit ;)), watched 150 head of Stag grazing not 50 feet from me, some falconry, some fencing, some snowboarding...

yeah, you got me, i cant beat you hitting them buttons so damed sweeetly, d00d!! :wanker:

Dwali

Can't get enough of FH
Thugs said:
Youse are an annoying lot but me is past being a legend now. Me is bloody well immortalised in game player terms as far as DAOC is concerned. No-one has killed more higher powered players consistantly than me. No-one has bragged and bragged and remained unbeaten for so long. Only time I have lost fights is when I bloody well miss over and over or my poison hasn't taken. Not many of them either.

Youse all think you can step into my shoes? Bah no-one has come even close to it. Yah don't realize how good I am until I attack you. Tis then you find out that skill is all over me. From the top of my ed to the tips of my toes. I know so many different ways to kill youse you just gotta prey your buffs etc can help u last long enough. Any other stealther unbuffed I kills like I stomping on a bug.

Ise the kiddy for so long now tis fooking unbelievable and remarkable. Wot you lot ever managed eh?
i saw a RR2 stealther kill a RR9 stealther....so i think that is a little way better then your little thid Crap u speaking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom