Level 25 Stingay Vs Unbuffed 24 Thugs Gimped Kob

Titan Moist

Fledgling Freddie
thugs 1 thing gain :D ok sb's are op imo in thid 2 h no prob 1 soht assasin almost well i could wit mine but neways kobb ouch

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Rookiescot said:
Every one of your posts are the same Thugs.
I'm sure I must be King of Thid .....
I'm sure I am in the hall of fame now ....

When you gonna grow up?
No-one and I mean NO-ONE is impressed by your "skilz".
Let me tell you something Thugs. First toon I ever rolled on DAoC was on the day of European release.
It was a Mercenary. Didn't know a whole lot about the game but the sound of Mercenary sounded way cool.
Then I found out that this was a mistake. It seemed that in order to get anywhere in this game you needed a group friendly toon. Which the Mercenary was NOT.
Indeed I as a Mercenary could not get a group for love nor money.
I vitually solo'd that Merc all the way to level 50.
In my time doing that I had to fight a hell of a lot of Mobs solo. Then I had to sit down and rest between fights. Then I had to fight more Mobs solo...
All I had was me and my toon. No buffbot. No group. No support. (*Except for the occasional res from someone I PM'd).
Bottom line is I became very good at playing a Merc. I became very good at performing stuff like run-thoughs because as a positional fighter with no help I had to.
Then I hit high level.
Then I went to play RvR. Never once have I felt the need to run-though another player in RvR. Never once have I felt the need to exploit a lack of collision detection within this game as far as RvR goes.
I did it and still do it in PvE but not in RvR.
You see thats what sets you and I apart Thugs.
I have standards.
My stardards are obviously higher than yours.
You need to win at all costs because your life in the real world is so meaningless.
In short Thugs ..... anyone can run-through. Its not a skill. Any player in DAoC can do it.
We choose not to.
We are better than that.
And this is in grown up RvR. The type of RvR that was too hard for you. The type of RvR that you posted you was gonna wtfpwn at on the boards then made yourself look a complete buffoon by failing to come through with the goods.
But those same standards that I and virtually all others play by is the same for any level.
Be it level 50 or Thid or Lerveik or any level.
We simply have higher standards than you Thugs.

Its all true

pOST OF THE YEAR SO FAR :cheers:

Thadius

Part of the furniture
Jobil said:
if in the odd chance that Thugs really is any good in Thid, it really isnt surprising at all. ppl play there to try new specs, classes etc etc before deciding to lvl them to 50, get artis, MLs etc. thugs playes there exclusively, and if he pwns new-comer infils it really isnt a shock, i just dont get where he thought he could get any sort of respect killing try-out characters and then come here sounding like a complete and utter nub.
but let him, its assuming (tho very sad and i really feel pity for your mother for squeezing out about 2.5 kilos of uselessness 10 years ago, so much pain, so little gain)

Only reason I use thid is to try chars out. If i like them, i take them to 50 and play the proper game, not hang around like an old fart, thinking hes the "best" because he killed a few guys wearing the stuff you get for nothing from the armour guys

Thugs is a lame wanker. When he fucks off, I will gladly come back to thidranki for a bit of fun. As long as he and his e-peen are there, its not even fun

Amanita

Part of the furniture
tbh don't let a child (even if just mentally) like Thugs stop you enjoying thid if your really want Thad, chances are you'll never meet him or find out if you do ^^

MKJ

Fledgling Freddie
Only reason I use thid is to try chars out. If i like them, i take them to 50 and play the proper game, not hang around like an old fart, thinking hes the "best" because he killed a few guys wearing the stuff you get for nothing from the armour guys

Thugs is a lame wanker. When he fucks off, I will gladly come back to thidranki for a bit of fun. As long as he and his e-peen are there, its not even fun

Not played for weeks. Anyways no way do I upset anyone trying out their new alts. I only attack people a number of times if I think they are or were up forrit. If I could see they were new in poor gear etc then I would only attack them once only. After that I would leave them alone. Been like that for ages. Hell I have played for a few hours and not had any fights - just watched people playing while stealthed. I don't stop people enjoying the fun - no way. Not hard to tell who is in damn good gear and knows a thing or 2. Those are the ones I will attack or did attack until I took them out. Why not tis what they wanted. Everyone is a winner :) .

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom