Legion Raids

M

merchz

Logic dictates that any lvl 50 should have an equal oportunity to bid for the item because otherwise the albs would have to make legion raids of 10 ppl, equaling all the RR5+ they have :p

A

Arthwyr

lvl 45+ only can lotto for items (if none bids then ne1)
lvl 50+ for the 4 legion specific items, class specific no alt claiming
40+ for seals lotto at end providing lotto slot not used.

this actualy makes sense. You are all forgetting another thing ppl who are not 50 yet and on the raid get a GREAT deal of experience from it, I remember making 3 bubs at lvl 49 in just a few hours on my infil and I was damn happy with the XP to the point that I didn't care if i got a drop yes or no. However I posted some things here wich probably made sense so they get ignored alltogether

1) I never said you had to be RR5 to get a legion drop but at lvl 42 hah your kidding me even if you take a lvl 50 char on the trip. I did say a RR5 will be the only one to use it to its full effect small but not unimportant difference.

2)FC certainly does its share for the Realm both in groups as well as individual members. (flame ahead)

3)We dont flame you for wanting to kill NPCs all day and fill your vault with items you will never use plz dont flame us because our interestes are elsewhere. Every post that is started regardless of the subject ends up in someone flaming us for doing RvR alot ... grow up.

4)We should be lucky to be invited to legion raids ... ? Excuse me why should we be lucky because of the posts of a few individuals who don't speak in behalf of the whole guild ... I think not. Role an alt and go play at gobo beach a day and see what profanity comes out of the mouth of some of your members when they think themself unwatched.

5)Lets get along this is getting tiresome.

T

thorwyntf

This thread is just plain ridiculous....

Imagine you´re a broker and you´re participating in a lottery. Now some unemployed chap wins a decent amount of cash in this lottery. Would you stand up and say: "Hey, that´s not fair! He´s unemploeyd and I`m a broker! I can use the money far better than he can to support the economy of my country! Unemployed people shouldn´t be allowed to participate in a lottery!"

...would you? Then why do it now and here?

Thorwyn
GM
<Blade&Quill>
50Pally
37Scout
33Sorc
24Wiz

F

Flimgoblin

superb thread this :)

Oh, our level 42 that won the last legion pole is now level 50 RR3 and climbing fast...

so even if they can't use it immediately - they'll use it eventually :)

F

fl-gorre

NERF ALB WHINE!!!

btw no offence but u might as well go give the pole to a newb greyconning arms whos bashing zombie sowz in camelot hillz
lvl42 is like nothing
but then agian it was a guild lotto so quit the nagging

lotto for 100ppl is inhuman and it will never work flawless learn to live with it

and learn to shut the fuck up plz during lotto, i really dont care that 10ppl find that item uber or not
NERF !

B

bracken_woodman

Originally posted by kirennia

Sorry, you forgot to add:
Kirennia : Realm Rank Eagle Knight (RR5)
and now add
Herbal Remedy : Realm Rank summit or another (RR6)

it aint just cause of their rr's they r stating stuff.

Exactly Kir. Sad thing is, because WF was so busy getting his arse in his hands, he stopped reading what was actually being said. If he HAD been reading he would have noticed the post where I agreed with much of what he said. All I'd pointed out previously was that on THIS occasion, the raid rules were that it would be lotto, so end of story - I didn't disagree that it would also be acceptable if the rules were that only those who would get the most benefit from a drop at the time of the raid got them. Doesn't change the fact I think the guy has done a good job previously in relic raids, nor that I think that FC are a decent bunch of people (and yes I know WF isnt in them atm). But fuck me, talk about losing the plot with the anal "What's this, a pattern?" post. I'm still hoping the guy has the balls to admit that was fucked up...

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by sigh
i play a class that doesnt do much damage, when i hit rr5 i was so glad for that extra 1.8, makes a hel alot of difference in close situations, and on casters its it amplified. I agree with WF, not that it matters you should be all out getting your 100% crafted weps and armour :)

Logic dictates that a class who doesn't do much damage will NOT benefit a lot of the 1.8% damage incrase.

We're talking about a 1.8% damage increase. Let's say you did 100 dmg / swing, now you do 102 dmg / swing..

And you're gonna tell me that makes a hell alot of difference in close situations?! I can't say I believe that makes a real difference in 99.9% of the situations.

If you're RR5 you can allocate so much RP that it's easily possible to get out 10% more damage in an average fight. With the correct allocation of Realm-Abilities you will probably make it possible to deal out even more damage in average over time. And the 0.3 dps damage-increase helps a bit, but is just the creaming on the cake. The RA's get you alot more.

So the argument it should go to a RR5 because otherwise 'Our fair realm Albion is otherwise gimping herself' simply doesn't hold..

And if you draw the line a bit further: The weapon went to a level 42 who had probably suddenly an insane drive to hit the big ding to 50 and probably did it alot faster then without the sword. That is beneficial to Albion as well :)

No, I personally still fail to see why a RR5 is more entitled to get that weapon then a RR2. And if the RR2 decides to give it to a guildie level 42: So be it.

L

leorin

Losing hope

Konah grats to the most foolish thread ever made as i said with caps before i do it again

STILL THAT WEAPON IS FAR MUCH BETTER THEN OTHER WPNS EVEN IF HE AINT RR5

So u lot think its right that the one who play most shall have wpn?

Well ohh give wpns to the most addicted ppls etc just cause the play more, heh u wanna have /play time logged on www.duskwave.com.

And wildfire heh i dont really give a shit about u posting my RR here on BW just very chilidsh behavior. You pointing everyone who talked against u that like "ofcourse they argue cause they aint RR5". heh really dont give a shit. If i wanted to spend time with same char and have that as a goal in my life lol to become RR 9 ofc i would make it. Any fool can make that in this game , sad but true.

And stop moaning about noone reads u r post, since u dont read others.

Well cba to argue with u lot nomore , i know Treniel was a twat, but havent got any trbles with u before.

But next legion raid if some Legion xbow drops with proccing arrows, i promise u Treniel i will place a bid for you.

Cause i think u r the highest RR armsman who s good handling an xbow but havent specced in it

R

rugged

I for one have been on many Legionraids, but haven't been rewarded yet (righto...) with a Legion uberdrop. I have seen many drops go to ppl who could use the drops less efficiently than i could, and it is sometimes a bit sour. But that's just the way it is, nothing you can say will change that. I find it a bit naieve that you think you will accomplish anything at all (except starting a flamewar maybe) by posting your frustration here. The drop didn't go to someone who could fully use it, yes, now learn to live with it.

T

Treniel-

i'm really sorry here but i'm still not understanding what the following things have to do with the 1st post.

FC in RvR

Most of what people say is BS we support realm.

FC on Legion Raids

Don't speak for FC as i pointed out several times

Xbows and me

OMG when are u thick sods going to get it into your head? XBOW is a weapon?? thats just like herbal using smite even though shes got like below 10 in it or sumthing? OMFG wow u can take the piss out of sum1 who shot and killed sum1 with xbow..fuck me leorin u must be leet..

Oh herbal where to start with u?

read rest of post nova lvl 50 got teh pole ^^

Ok just 2 things here it was a lvl 42 playing the lvl 50 ? urm so i could come on a raid with a lvl 50 and then give EBOP to lvl 1 if i get it? yeah sure everybody would be happy with that...

2nd hes rr5 cus he leeched and ffs he inactive semi active who gives a shit he doesnt rvr at all now anyway so that kinda fucks up youre whole point doesnt it?

I'm doubting the GMs would let me stay in the guild if all i did was /stick and go afk for 3 hrs...prat

So a non rr5 arms got it boo fookin hoo cry me a river if u want a legion drop or dragon keep organising till either 1) people giuve u the drop u want or 2) you end up winning the drop in the lotto. Till then stfu and stop being a whiney little bitch kthxbye

OMG I DID NOT CARE MUCH ABOUT RR5 ETC POINT IS IT WENT TO LVL FORTYTWO...is that so hard for your feeble brain to understand? jesus

oh n btw we did organise a legion raid but it wasn't there so plz stfu about organise your own k? thks. Oh and Herbal? you might want to think of going back to school as its obvious u can't think for yourself or spell.

L

loxleyhood

There are dozens of angry people who don't even get invited on Legion Raids, and still the selfish people bicker about drops, its a disgusting display.

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Lox - I thought you were leaving the game...? I'm sure we all said fare thee well in Alliance chat.

/sorry for off topic

M

Madonion Slicer

<stamps feet> I wanna go on a legion raid, i never even seen him yet <stamps feet>

:(

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Agree with Bracken. If you're good enough to participate then you're entitled to a fair share in the chance fo picking up a drop.

I am RR5 L 5. Am I more deserving than RR5 L 0 ? Of course not. I just happened to have played in Emain while my 5.0 colleague went on vacation for two weeks.

/is it pay day yet ?

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Treniel-
i'm really sorry here but i'm still not understanding what the following things have to do with the 1st post.

FC in RvR

Most of what people say is BS we support realm.

FC on Legion Raids

Don't speak for FC as i pointed out several times

Xbows and me

OMG when are u thick sods going to get it into your head? XBOW is a weapon?? thats just like herbal using smite even though shes got like below 10 in it or sumthing? OMFG wow u can take the piss out of sum1 who shot and killed sum1 with xbow..fuck me leorin u must be leet..

Oh herbal where to start with u?

Ok just 2 things here it was a lvl 42 playing the lvl 50 ? urm so i could come on a raid with a lvl 50 and then give EBOP to lvl 1 if i get it? yeah sure everybody would be happy with that...

I'm doubting the GMs would let me stay in the guild if all i did was /stick and go afk for 3 hrs...prat

OMG I DID NOT CARE MUCH ABOUT RR5 ETC POINT IS IT WENT TO LVL FORTYTWO...is that so hard for your feeble brain to understand? jesus

oh n btw we did organise a legion raid but it wasn't there so plz stfu about organise your own k? thks. Oh and Herbal? you might want to think of going back to school as its obvious u can't think for yourself or spell.

it went the guild LoD not the lvl 42 arms the guild gave it to him as he was the only tank present it was then handed to a lvl 50 as the lvl 42 was to low to use it fully get it u mopron

i dont smite ive never smited as smite is pointless unless its 1 vs 1, me vs shadownoob on way to group so pls stop talking out of your arse

u bitch and moan when someone else organises but um fuck me cant remember treniel or wildfire leading and organising any legion raids why is that not a surprise :rolleyes:

the xbow incident about sums you up your a noob allways will be always have been how many guilds have you been kicked out of now?:clap: Your one of the most hated and laughed at folk in albion treniel so erm do stfu kthxbye

as for my spelling yes i know i have bad spelling but then again why bother to take the time to use correct spelling at 4 am or so especially on barryswhine? Yeah i dont allways pay full attention to spelling and grammer and im shit at typing that makes my point anyless valid ? I think not

once again treniel proving that your a twat

and treniel if u wanted to use a ranged weapon make a fucking scout your a tank you twat get down protect your casters slam enemy tanks if u got slam dont act like some puff standing on mmg where its nice and safe for the moment hitting for your l337 200 dmg with xbow. Your a joke you always will be

G

Genesis_of_Ak

Whatever happened to love thy neighbour ? ROFL

Out with the handbags, ladies.

L

loxleyhood

Originally posted by Genesis_of_Ak
Lox - I thought you were leaving the game...? I'm sure we all said fare thee well in Alliance chat.

/sorry for off topic

Oh yes, im gone, but im weening myself off Daoc slowly...... I still follow BW :)

T

Treniel-

it went the guild LoD not the lvl 42 arms the guild gave it to him as he was the only tank present it was then handed to a lvl 50 as the lvl 42 was to low to use it fully get it u mopron

as per usual u got it wrong the lvl 50 was the lvl 42 on a friends char who took it to his lvl 42..but kirennia won't let him use it except in RvR. Thank god for that.

u bitch and moan when someone else organises but um fuck me cant remember treniel or wildfire leading and organising any legion raids why is that not a surprise

did one yesterday and led your guild round DF me for 1st half wiffle for second. Although Tilda was main organiser.

and treniel if u wanted to use a ranged weapon make a fucking scout your a tank you twat get down protect your casters slam enemy tanks if u got slam dont act like some puff standing on mmg where its nice and safe for the moment hitting for your l337 200 dmg with xbow. Your a joke you always will be

LMFAO i can't belive your still whining on about that rofl i fired 2-3 bolts at a caster and killed him then went down the wall slammed a tank and killed him who was attackign aussie then ran of and killed more mids downstairs....

i tell you what when u get a brain try and use it? cus atm you talking shit.

S

starblade

wauw, you're still fired up about a game item :p

Let's aim for 7 or 7+ pages of pure literature :)

B

Bleri McThrust

Wow :)

I kinda gave up reading BW, but decided to pop in and have a look and what do I find ............ A 7 page thread about a lottery whos workings where decided before the raid and therefore supposedly everyone on the raid would abide by.

But someone who doesnt fit the criteria for ahem "Uberness" got a drop.

Well I see nothings changed here so I guess Ill run off and do something more interesting :p

By the way it kinda reminded me of the old days of AU :)

And btw dps 16.5 weapon is very useable by a lvl 50 character (as stated by many). Procs/charges at 50, the stats are usable by a lvl 50. However the char doesnt get .3 dps use untill he reaches RR5. Sadly Wildfire it would appear that you are the one not understanding , not everyone else :(

K

Kralen

Omg, that thread sucks. How can it happen, that a single drop is discussed over 6 pages while interesting posts run death? Is that drop so worthfull that you all need to start a war on Barryworlds?

All those who use offense language shame about you and shame to the guilds you belong. Members represent their guilds imo.

C'mon guys, don't reduce yourself to insulting machines and lets stop that pointless discussion. If the leader of the raid (and the rules made by him) doesn't say something against that guy who won the drop, then you all have to accept it.

--------------------------------------------------------
"Oh look, excalibur is under attack"
"Shut up, we are talking about uber drops!"

A

Adralend

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
Ah forget it. Next time the Enscorcelled Blade of Power drops and goes to some random non-RR5+ person, ill just laugh and think "lol, there goes another one".

Please dont stop making a fool of yourself, i'm having great fun.

btw we should have a "whine I didn't get the item i wanted even thou i'm lvl 50 and rr5+" Clever indeed!

or why dont we get GoA to ban all the none rr5 people from DF (or where the legion is, how should I know i'm not rr5 or 50) so we dont spoil your fun?

I had respect for you once, that respect is now gone.

A

Adralend

Originally posted by old.Wildfire
Tiarta Warmaiden : Realm Rank Myrmidon (RR3)
Leorin TjoHoooo : Realm Rank Gryphon Knight (RR4)
Jiggs Darklighter : Realm Rank Gryphon Knight (RR4)
Wedge : Realm Rank Warder (RR2)
Magmatic : Realm Rank Gryphon Knight (RR4)
Kagato Dragonheart : Realm Rank Myrmidon (RR3)
Cadwallon : Realm Rank Myrmidon (RR3)
Fingoniel McAlpine : Realm Rank Warder (RR2)
Bracken Woodman : Realm Rank Gryphon Knight (RR4)
Belthazor Shadowfang : Realm Rank Gryphon Knight (RR4)

What's this? A pattern?

Oh now wasn't that wise. LMAO grow up!

Edit: forgot i'm rr2 there u wont have to go find me. Hope I didn't ruin your fun WF

O

old.Astrix

What a bunch of hypocrits. Tell me something all those ppl who agree with the armsman that started this post: Did you ever wear orange items? Hell i've been using orange drops since i hit 10 atleast maybe even lower... The DPs doesn't really matter when i use stuff like that cause i know i would cap my damage output with it for atleast 5+ lvls and some Realm Lvls too the added bonuses are great too like +10 Pole or +10 Thrust or what ever. Fek i would use it at lvl 42, just makes lvling so much easier. Sure bugger for that RR5 dude in another guild but hey i did my part so i earned it!

To really piss you lot off: I'm lvling my Cabalist atm, lvl 45, with 2 prince items, a necky and a cap. They sure cap my int and have been hitting gobos for the same amount of damage last 4 lvls cause it's my max damage on that spell. They're at 99% now and i don't give jack about it :p They served their purpose, made it easier to lvl for me.

A

Adralend

Originally posted by old.Astrix
What a bunch of hypocrits. Tell me something all those ppl who agree with the armsman that started this post: Did you ever wear orange items? Hell i've been using orange drops since i hit 10 atleast maybe even lower... The DPs doesn't really matter when i use stuff like that cause i know i would cap my damage output with it for atleast 5+ lvls and some Realm Lvls too the added bonuses are great too like +10 Pole or +10 Thrust or what ever. Fek i would use it at lvl 42, just makes lvling so much easier. Sure bugger for that RR5 dude in another guild but hey i did my part so i earned it!

To really piss you lot off: I'm lvling my Cabalist atm, lvl 45, with 2 prince items, a necky and a cap. They sure cap my int and have been hitting gobos for the same amount of damage last 4 lvls cause it's my max damage on that spell. They're at 99% now and i don't give jack about it :p They served their purpose, made it easier to lvl for me.

Indeed, I too lvl with orange items otherwise I would have to buy new ones all the time at the lowerlevels. But I think the point is more about "i'm bigger than u, I get the best drops" and I do not follow this, I have been on some princeraids and we always lotto'd about the items, but only on the need basis (to point it out, a wiz/theu staff could only be lotto'd by wiz/theus) and never was the RR mentioned, It may be that the Legion Items are the best when u are rr5+ but they sure as hell dont suck when u are just plain 50 rr2 (or somewhat like that.)

O

old.Astrix

Also i wonder how many ppl would show up if you told em before you went down to the prince that only RR5 ppl could enter a lotto for the drops, i think too few to even make it to the prince would show.

Problem is ppl like Wildfire make a run for the prince and only hit lower lvl mobs cause they need to. Talking about being selfish here :p So you get almost no chance for the RR1-4 ppl to get drops they can use and the only drops you do get are probably for RR5 ppl. Just camp those lower ones till you get some nice loot and after that hit the Prince, might even make more ppl happy... And all those lvl 45+ will just smile and think "heck he got the drop but i've gained half a lvl :p"

Anyways what are we whining about? Prince can be done with 2-3 groups and i think about 25% of all the guilds on Albion can get those groups together. Do a Guild only raid, less ppl that'll complain and you're having a ball anyways. Camp em long enoug and you all got the drops you wanted :p

P

Pfy

Ok, read a bit bit got bored.

This is one of the reasons I re-rolled on Midgard;

YOU'RE ALL SUCH BORING WHINGY CUNTS. I mean fucking hell, if you don't like the rules someone sets DON'T FUCKING GO THEN, CUNTY BOLLOCKS.

Oh btw, I never got a drop from Nisse Lair the other day, I REALLY could have sued those AF12 Pants! More so that that Kobold that's shorter than me, I mean, they were'nt even his size!

O

old.Astrix

Originally posted by Pfy
Ok, read a bit bit got bored.

This is one of the reasons I re-rolled on Midgard;

YOU'RE ALL SUCH BORING WHINGY CUNTS. I mean fucking hell, if you don't like the rules someone sets DON'T FUCKING GO THEN, CUNTY BOLLOCKS.

Oh btw, I never got a drop from Nisse Lair the other day, I REALLY could have sued those AF12 Pants! More so that that Kobold that's shorter than me, I mean, they were'nt even his size!
:clap:

T

Treniel-

Ok i'm just gona give up reading this post seeing as its totally drifted away from my 1st post...

And btw dps 16.5 weapon is very useable by a lvl 50 character (as stated by many). Procs/charges at 50, the stats are usable by a lvl 50. However the char doesnt get .3 dps use untill he reaches RR5. Sadly Wildfire it would appear that you are the one not understanding , not everyone else

The point is it wasn't given to a level 50 it was given to a level 42 for the SECOND time...hence i was slighty pissed of.

Anyways what are we whining about? Prince can be done with 2-3 groups and i think about 25% of all the guilds on Albion can get those groups together. Do a Guild only raid, less ppl that'll complain and you're having a ball anyways. Camp em long enoug and you all got the drops you wanted :p

PRINCE?? WTF DID PRINCE COME FROM...jesus

Did you ever wear orange items? Hell i've been using orange drops since i hit 10 atleast maybe even lower...

its not orange its red or even maybe purple not sure tbh cus i never used a weapon nearly 10 lvls above me.

Sure bugger for that RR5 dude in another guild but hey i did my part so i earned it!

He didn't earn it for his char. If a level 42 went on the raid most would of told him where he could go to :rolleyes:

There u go..Prince again?? if a lvl 42 got a prince item i wouldn't give 2 shits cus most of them suck anyway + the majority arn't lvl 50

and btw that was just sum of the utter bullshit thats going threw this post. Moderator please close it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom