Legion Raids

H

Herbal Remedy

Originally posted by Pfy
Ok, read a bit bit got bored.

This is one of the reasons I re-rolled on Midgard;

YOU'RE ALL SUCH BORING WHINGY CUNTS. I mean fucking hell, if you don't like the rules someone sets DON'T FUCKING GO THEN, CUNTY BOLLOCKS.

Oh btw, I never got a drop from Nisse Lair the other day, I REALLY could have sued those AF12 Pants! More so that that Kobold that's shorter than me, I mean, they were'nt even his size!
what i was trying to point out treniels just a cunt

and wildfires a moaning little bitch :clap:

S

starblade

This is one of the reasons I re-rolled on Midgard;

Don't you regret it now ? Admit it ... only us albs can write 7+ pages of entertaining literature like this. Why don't you come back and have a blast ... you sure have a way with words (you too Herbal btw :) )

-- and yes ... now I bumped this thread again ... onward to 8 pages and we can start finding a publisher for this :p --

S

sorusi

heh if you wouldnt zerg that much maybe more would be higher RR in albion? ;) i mean killing 1 nmy divided on 20 isnt that much rps :(

O

old.BJ|Bored

dunno if its said before but ..

your complaining about the extra dps is wasted on non rr5 ppl, yet your solution is to give the lower rr ppl the non 100% qual items so infact they lose more or less the same dps that way than they would by using a 'uber' item.

also does this apply to all items ? such as the legion flute for a poor rr4 minst...

O

old.Astrix

Originally posted by Treniel-
Ok i'm just gona give up reading this post seeing as its totally drifted away from my 1st post...

The point is it wasn't given to a level 50 it was given to a level 42 for the SECOND time...hence i was slighty pissed of.

PRINCE?? WTF DID PRINCE COME FROM...jesus

its not orange its red or even maybe purple not sure tbh cus i never used a weapon nearly 10 lvls above me.

He didn't earn it for his char. If a level 42 went on the raid most would of told him where he could go to :rolleyes:

There u go..Prince again?? if a lvl 42 got a prince item i wouldn't give 2 shits cus most of them suck anyway + the majority arn't lvl 50

and btw that was just sum of the utter bullshit thats going threw this post. Moderator please close it.

lol even tho the mob is wrong, who cares :)

Weapon is orange/purple -> great even more benefits from it, now it'll cap that lvl 42 for sure.

Mod close this thread-> lol you started the whining :p

A

Arthwyr

What a bunch of hypocrits. Tell me something all those ppl who agree with the armsman that started this post: Did you ever wear orange items? Hell i've been using orange drops since i hit 10 atleast maybe even lower... The DPs doesn't really matter when i use stuff like that cause i know i would cap my damage output with it for atleast 5+ lvls and some Realm Lvls too the added bonuses are great too like +10 Pole or +10 Thrust or what ever. Fek i would use it at lvl 42, just makes lvling so much easier. Sure bugger for that RR5 dude in another guild but hey i did my part so i earned it!

There are so many items in this game that will cap your damage before you are 50. If I would see a lvl 42 ruining (yes ruining) a legion/dragon weapon lets say on gobo beach I would probably cry and I'm sure I'm not alone. Don't even know how you get it into your head to compare an orange item at "some" level with a legion dragon drop. Those weapons are one of the few dropped items in this game you can be proud of to have at level 50 and every % durability that goes of it should make you feel sorry as the chances you will be to replace it when its all gone are very slim. Unlike the Orange item you once used at level godknowswhat.

J

Jiggs

i think we can now draw a line under it!!

i'd like to see the 'specific legion/dragon' drops lotto among level 50s who were on the raid and can use, no alts & no pre-claim bull!!

for the rest of the items use a guild/level 45+ lotto system

personally thats the sort of raid i would like to be on, after all it encourages people to bring their main char along and imo its a big incentive to concentrate on getting the job done:

f.ex. treniel would go on the raid knowing he is in competition with the x number of other level 50 pole guys on the raid, rather than 'hoping' his guild gets lucky.

just put yourself in that position for whatever drop you want (for me it would only be the dragon staff) and you can see its more exciting.

hope that rather than flaming each other perhaps we can just agree on a system, tho i imagine all sorts of raids will still go on...

A

Adralend

Originally posted by Jiggs
i think we can now draw a line under it!!

i'd like to see the 'specific legion/dragon' drops lotto among level 50s who were on the raid and can use, no alts & no pre-claim bull!!

Agreed, but I still think the rr5 only is a bit lame, ofcourse the none rr5 can lotto about the none rr5 items, but who will settle for the that when they have a shot at getting something better (if it's Orange it's usable).

J

Jiggs

well i'm not advocating RR5 only,

imo if your 50 and you helped kill it you should be in with a shot.

if you want a legion weap then get ur ass to 50 and get on a raid, its not hard to grasp :D

F

Flimgoblin

here's hoping no ebops drop for about 12 legion raids or so :)

(or lots drop after anyway :))

O

old.Astrix

Originally posted by Arthwyr

There are so many items in this game that will cap your damage before you are 50. If I would see a lvl 42 ruining (yes ruining) a legion/dragon weapon lets say on gobo beach I would probably cry and I'm sure I'm not alone. Don't even know how you get it into your head to compare an orange item at "some" level with a legion dragon drop. Those weapons are one of the few dropped items in this game you can be proud of to have at level 50 and every % durability that goes of it should make you feel sorry as the chances you will be to replace it when its all gone are very slim. Unlike the Orange item you once used at level godknowswhat.

If for example a group of lvl 50s get a cabalist drop by lotto and there's 1 cabalist active in the guild only he's lvl 42. Where should the drop go to? A cabalist in another guild that didn't win the lotto ?

Once the lotto is done it's the guild's decision who gets what drops, and once these drops are given to a certain player then they decide what to do with it... If he wants to ruin his uber drop then so be it. It's not up to others to start to complain about these drops.

If i read your post right i should advertise everytime i get a good drop and give it to other ppl even in other guilds, well sorry i won't.

P

- Pathfinder -

God you people moan alot :) Do you bring the entire realm when you raid? :p

E

exe

A lotto among individual players that can use the item but not among guilds would solve the problem, really. And btw do u really bring more than 6FGs to beat legion?:D

T

Treniel-

lol even tho the mob is wrong, who cares

Weapon is orange/purple -> great even more benefits from it, now it'll cap that lvl 42 for sure.

Mod close this thread-> lol you started the whining :p

Well the mob makes a difference seeing as Princes don't drop 100% qua 16.5 Weapons and 100% AF102 Armour (or caster equivalent) and 100% qua items. Duh. :rolleyes:

Weapon...benefits? wtf...it degrades faster the higher the level you plonker :twak:

I know i did but its got completely of track hence i'm asking the mod to close it as on most forums u can if u started the thread

:rolleyes: i think you need to read before you leap

Users who are viewing this thread