last night was great at fensalir

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
thank you mids for giving us a great night :cheers: been a while since i had that much fun, even managed to get some DS with my 47ment :)

sshot011.jpg

at the end mids took it, but was great fun, thanks :clap:

edit: did i fetch a reputation now? :m00:

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
heard about it on /as but was on ML6 raid so couldn´t come and play with ya :(

Lecturin

Fledgling Freddie
Was real fun last night

Lecturina 50 Rm
Lecturin 50 Zerker
Lecturina 50 Healer
Proud member of Bulle af Fetstryk

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
ah :) come online after work, after short arguing suddenly stand front fensalir using treb, and in ~20 min earn nice ammount rp:s :)

well, there is some hibs saying you dont rvr? dunno anyway if you was event what goa organise for us? and forced to come our frontier :D

personally have wonder long time, albs tryed RR to dagda?
hibs have been lately allways short keeps, we probably not wanna take more relics, but albs? makes me wonder.

Msdot

Fledgling Freddie
yeh very funny evening :) finally had change to test mine shaman

Rothzak

Fledgling Freddie
bah its the fun that matters eroa :drink:
but who did i all kill last night? :sex:

Thrildif

Fledgling Freddie
Those Aoe dot numbers make me sad when my shaman usually gets a max of around 80 a tick :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Yep was a lot of fun got a few k arpees there on my thane then decided to try healer there so logged my 40 mend healer got him mcl2 :D Thanks for the fun hibs. In the words of the forever damned Teletubbies: ''Again! again!''

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
last night was lot more fun than most nights in emain... hell even the afternoon was great fun when we just claimed fens and that 2-3fg keps coming to try and take it :)

big thx to all who helped claim keep and those who upgraded doors ect with me ;)

Boggy

Fledgling Freddie
Nice one Middies. Was a long and very fun battle.

I spent an hour on CS in total (out of about 3 hours I think) and missed out on loads of RPs, but I'm entirely happy about that. Without a CS we'd have been driven from the keep within quite a short period and missed out on one of the best nights in game I've had for ages.

Sarumancer

Fledgling Freddie
Had a hoot roaming around as me Druid (Almighty Cuchuluhain, look, Im in the pic !! woot Im famous!), rezzing people, yelling abuse at people, trying to teach hibbies the principles of tactics.

They chased a group of mids, got pulled away from the keep, another group of mids flanked them, got behind them and well .. it got messy. My 100% rezzes popped a lot of people back up in short time (as did restore the soul), and well, I didnt earn a huge amount of rps, but it was a laugh all the same.

bar certain rangers who pissed and whined about not getting heals.. whilst standing 4000 units away, where no one could see them, let alone use spread heal on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom