THX....Was great fun.

Triac

Fledgling Freddie
To all the hibs and mids that took an easy day off yesterday and let some nice 1 on 1 happen near beno bridge, it was really great fun with my Merc.

Even though I got steamrolled by Eul and the other high RR ppl around I got lucky once or twise and was the last man standing :worthy:

Let try to organise this once in a while, I personally think it is good fun and nice to actually be able to stand in between both hibs and mids with out getting attacked from both sides :)

Thats all - thx again.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
ah, you were that HO merc :) was too much hibs around , so I logged my infiltrator at some point ;>

but yeah was quite nice!

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
To all the hibs and mids that took an easy day off yesterday and let some nice 1 on 1 happen near beno bridge, it was really great fun with my Merc.

Even though I got steamrolled by Eul and the other high RR ppl around I got lucky once or twise and was the last man standing :worthy:

Let try to organise this once in a while, I personally think it is good fun and nice to actually be able to stand in between both hibs and mids with out getting attacked from both sides :)

Thats all - thx again.

lol i dont steamroll good players :) just fighting em more often, wanted to bring out my troll to test him but had to go work :(

Bleeker

Can't get enough of FH
heh ye it was fun altho i did not win a single fight :/ sucks to have group ra's and it was my first time playing bm for close to 2 years (not that im trying to blame someone else im just not good enough dueling).

and last fight with mevoq (or something) took less then 2 secs and i was down on 10%...i have no idea what happened :/ nerf something

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Eul, I almost choked on a chicken wing when you PA'ed my Infi on Orien's!

Pity you didn't especially when you decided to go around PA'ing people who were just hanging around there last night :( Shame on you manisch if you not going to take part in what was in peoples opinion a good laugh then stop trying to ruin it for people who were there tut tut Manisch don't go moaning when you get fucked over in future.

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Pity you didn't especially when you decided to go around PA'ing people who were just hanging around there last night :( Shame on you manisch if you not going to take part in what was in peoples opinion a good laugh then stop trying to ruin it for people who were there tut tut Manisch don't go moaning when you get fucked over in future.

Soulja

Yeah, right, I PA'ed the whole Hibernian/Midgardian realms with my Critical Strike 4.

Idiot.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
And once you're done with your saturday special school Soulja, try to go to a pub for haning around or get some friends.

If people stand around somewhere and don't fight or beckon/bow to someone else I attack them if I want, pretty straight forward.

Aepax

Fledgling Freddie
Yeah, it was ok, i think i won 1 fight against bloona :p The SBs are just too good for me though, and ceixah beat me too. Yeah duels more often would be cool :) Don't tell everyone though or some bastard might report us ^^ :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
And once you're done with your saturday special school Soulja, try to go to a pub for haning around or get some friends.

If people stand around somewhere and don't fight or beckon/bow to someone else I attack them if I want, pretty straight forward.

This from same person who been moaning like hell about adding and you telling me to go out fucking hell that rich coming from you.

BTW what is Haning hee hee some new word for I sold my account for Sex and then scammed it back word ?

You tell me about special school rofl.

NM Manisch my sex starved low life one day you may meet that special girl of you life who will take a big interest in you good self just hope she don't cost a lot as you can't have many more accounts to trade in :D

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
This from same person who been moaning like hell about adding and you telling me to go out fucking hell that rich coming from you.

BTW what is Haning hee hee some new word for I sold my account for Sex and then scammed it back word ?

You tell me about special school rofl.

NM Manisch my sex starved low life one day you may meet that special girl of you life who will take a big interest in you good self just hope she don't cost a lot as you can't have many more accounts to trade in :D

Soulja

You aren't Swedish by any chance? :p

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
You aren't Swedish by any chance? :p

And another comment making no sense especially as you see in location SOUTHAMPTON don't take a brain surgeon to see it not Swedish Manisch.

You need to engage brain before engaging you typing Skills me old mucker.

Soulja

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Just wondered, seemed to my like a copy cat of Netcode's crap :).

On what char did I own you btw while you were just hanging around?

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Haha, bring more whine based on Vent.

You weren't even there, that's what I mean with special school.

Yet again Manisch you need to explain youself (Special School) what you trying to say ????????

Explain you self dear boy please explain you posts are drivel as per usual.

Soulja

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
On what char did I own you btw while you were just hanging around?

was me u jumped i didnt moc pb u becos ther was 2 mids standing there and 1 other alb i did think it was some one messing around at 1st so left u and u killed me so i logged druid and respecced it was funny how u didnt want to jump my druid all the time i stood there i beckoned u and u vanshed and still died

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Even got pa in and still lost :mad:. Time to retire that gimp for another 2 years!

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
lol ffs i though it was that whiner elalenis inifl

first of all try to say infil.dyslectic little whore
Second when ever u find me solo u run into beno guards and vanish,. i aint that stupid that id follow there and third met u 3 times yesterday ending in me on 75% u eating grass u cock head so dunno why u bitching so much.Fair enough u beat me once today but it must be so hard when u use remedy vs me when i dont have it up :) hope ur proud :) dumping all and still close to loss

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
was me u jumped i didnt moc pb u becos ther was 2 mids standing there and 1 other alb i did think it was some one messing around at 1st so left u and u killed me so i logged druid and respecced it was funny how u didnt want to jump my druid all the time i stood there i beckoned u and u vanshed and still died

I vanished when you MoC'ed on Druid and would have continued, but forgot that you had SL up, so vanish was pointless.

As for your caster, you should have MoC'ed then.

Mageslayer

Fledgling Freddie
first of all try to say infil.dyslectic little whore
Second when ever u find me solo u run into beno guards and vanish,. i aint that stupid that id follow there and third met u 3 times yesterday ending in me on 75% u eating grass u cock head so dunno why u bitching so much.Fair enough u beat me once today but it must be so hard when u use remedy vs me when i dont have it up :) hope ur proud :) dumping all and still close to loss

lol go grow some balls and cry somewhere else kid.
if i remember right i killed u twice and i dont give a fuck if u have anything up or not if i find u i kill u.
and ur one of worst dumpers in game, playing rr7 champion dumping everything and still get raped? go learn how to play ur class idiot. Hint stick to twinsun and watch him and maybe maybe after 1 or 2 years u can kill some1 solo with champion u noob.
we lost shadowss but woot we got another idiot instead and its u.

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
lol go grow some balls and cry somewhere else kid.
if i remember right i killed u twice and i dont give a fuck if u have anything up or not if i find u i kill u.
and ur one of worst dumpers in game, playing rr7 champion dumping everything and still get raped? go learn how to play ur class idiot. Hint stick to twinsun and watch him and maybe maybe after 1 or 2 years u can kill some1 solo with champion u noob.
we lost shadowss but woot we got another idiot instead and its u.

i can tell u love me monkey man ^^

[LA]Douglas

One of Freddy's beloved
I vanished when you MoC'ed on Druid and would have continued, but forgot that you had SL up, so vanish was pointless.

As for your caster, you should have MoC'ed then.

didnt want to moc pb and hit eveyone that was standing around as i say before i aint some one that will attack when i see some ppl standing around waiting for fight not to wurry now i no manisch dose will watch out for u :) i aint one for spoling ppls fun solo fights

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom