Lamers who are using cheats won't like NF =)

koxi

One of Freddy's beloved
Nah Brite.. rolling a bonedancer isn't a cheat in itself =)

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
aye rolling a bd is only fotm retardness :<

/runs off to roll a bd.

living

Fledgling Freddie
yea but lets see it work first be4 i start getting excited. Some US guy talked about how hes firewall had stopped mythic getting a list of running programs on hes computer while playing, if thats truely how they do it they will have lawsuits floating all over them soon ;>
But year it would be nice not getting killed constantly by the same peopel at deserted places. *cough* Random *cough*

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
old news item and they have already said they dont get any file information etc from your pc

leviathane

Part of the furniture
but tbh don't they always say roughly the same thing every time??

koxine

Fledgling Freddie
Sanya Thomas 2004-06-28 13:14:11 wrote:

Anti-Hack Technology – First Catch

On one hand, we were happy to see such a healthy drop in the number of people using “radar” programs (compared to what we turned up on our first few test runs of the new anti-hacker technology). On the other hand, we are sad that some people seemed to think we were bluffing when we said we can now detect these programs. As promised earlier here on the Herald, we will extend a short amnesty towards the doubters. We have just sent out a few hundred one day suspensions.

If you receive this email, and you do not use these programs, check the name of the suspended account carefully before you panic. If you sold or traded your account to another player, it’s possible that he didn’t change the contact email information.

If you did not receive this email, but your account has been suspended, you should update the email address on the account ASAP. We will never sell or trade our email database, so please provide a legitimate contact address.

If it’s your account, and you got the email, please uninstall your third party programs immediately. You now have proof it wasn’t a bluff.

Thanks! Enjoy New Frontiers!

http://www.camelotherald.com/more/1579.shtml

BimboBane

Fledgling Freddie
This sounds excelent. uhymm but hey US servers got in game support. we dont so i guess the cheeatz0rs in EU will have highlife as usual and destroy for us others.

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I always win so I must be using haxes. I rock. Looking forward to NF tho. Thane > tanks :kissit:

Aeatan

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
...if thats truely how they do it they will have lawsuits floating all over them soon ;>....

Not if you agreed to the agreement in which you agree to let them do that. Agreed?

Dumle

Fledgling Freddie
koxine said:
If you did not receive this email, but your account has been suspended, you should update the email address on the account ASAP. We will never sell or trade our email database, so please provide a legitimate contact address.

hehehe

Anyone else find this kinda amusing? :)

Brite

Banned
Dorin said:
aye rolling a bd is only fotm retardness :<

/runs off to roll a bd.

my first char and my only char i play and my only 50

JUST CALL ME MISTER FOTM !

ill go roll a spirit cabby now

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom