Politics Labour Implosion

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
So Sadiq has joined in on the attack on Corben, which is first shot over the bows for his next move.
The thought of that fucking slimeball becoming labour leader, jesus christ, were is this country going.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
So Sadiq has joined in on the attack on Corben, which is first shot over the bows for his next move.
The thought of that fucking slimeball becoming labour leader, jesus christ, were is this country going.

Tell me @Job what has Sadiq Khan done so far as Mayor of London for you to come to these conclusions about him being a 'slimeball'?

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Banning ads featuring female bodies on the tube, funding a twitter thought crime police unit to the tune of a million quid or so.

Seems pretty authoritarian leftist to me.

Job

Tell me @Job what has Sadiq Khan done so far as Mayor of London for you to come to these conclusions about him being a 'slimeball'?
Pretty well everytime he opens his mouth, he's like a schoolboy version of Blair.
That climate change face at the Brexit question time sealed it for me, a bullshit spindoctor riding on the minority vote.
Spent the first week of his Mayorship telling everyone what to do and think outside of his remit.
Utter..utter twat.

Gumbo

FH is my second home
My god, I'm sort of agreeing with Job. This is bad, very baad..

Job

Have I tried to hide I don't want muslims in power in Britain, any group that defines itself by it's belief in imaginary gods should be kept a long way from politics.

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
So you would prefer a group who has its belief in a real god then......which would be?

Job

Anyway, I doubt he believes that shit anyway, but I'm sure he has a cultural allegiance to go through the motions and under pressure to boost their influence in the UK.
Also a major slimeball.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
He is British last time I checked. Yes he is a Muslim, Blair was a raging Christian...but who cares...I see no real difference really, just a different kind of sky fairy.

Its not like he can implement Sharia law or stuff like that.

I am also not really sure why it bothers you so much, when was the last time you visited London?

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
I think that Khan would be an excellent candidate for Prime Minister in comparison to what's currently on offer, he's charismatic and he doesn't have that whiff of public school boy about him.

Besides, think of all the KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN memes.

The only argument that Job has is that he's A. Muslim, B. Muslim and C. Anti-Brexit.

Which makes Job narrow minded.

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT.

Little bit of advice - if someone sets up a trap for you, and then you manage to skirt around it, don't fall backwards into it, very silly.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
Full judging by Edinburgh to London this weekend. Aisles were rammed. Couple of old ladies refused to boatd...

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Yeah he was a massive cunt but that wasn't due to his religion, just that he is a massive cunt.

Job

I think that Khan would be an excellent candidate for Prime Minister in comparison to what's currently on offer, he's charismatic and he doesn't have that whiff of public school boy about him.

Besides, think of all the KHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN memes.

The only argument that Job has is that he's A. Muslim, B. Muslim and C. Anti-Brexit.

Which makes Job narrow minded.

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT.

Little bit of advice - if someone sets up a trap for you, and then you manage to skirt around it, don't fall backwards into it, very silly.
Charasmatic????
Did you see that debate?
It was painful to watch, on a scale of charisma, I'd give Boris 9 and Kahn -22.
He stands no fucking chance whatsoever, outside of the London immigrant, hopeless leftie bubble.

White British flight from central London 2011 census, in 40 years.
325px-White_Greater_London_2011_census.png

Last edited:

DaGaffer

Down With That Sorta Thing
As Raven said they all believe in 'sky faires'. job Is concerned about Khans fake gods, well aren't they all, so does it matter?

Well, yes, it does. Just because all religions are bullshit doesn't mean they're all equally dangerous. Proselytising religions; (Islam and the more fundamentalist branches of Christianity) are bad, religions with prohibitions for apostasy (Islam, Catholicism) are super-bad, and you don't want those in charge of anything.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Classical BBC comedy tonight, nice to see Question Time getting into the spirit of things.

ECA

I am a FH squatter
Corbyn wins with 61.8% of the vote.

Increasing his share from last time.
Now we get to see if they're really going to destroy the labour party ( funny how they all say "I love the labour party" right before trying to fuck it up ).

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I find it a bit sinister the way they feel obliged to talk about how much they love the party. It's all a bit cultish. What's wrong with joining a party that you agree with on its current policies being the best you see for the good of the country. They come across like they'd still love the party if its current policy was to gas jews.

Too tribal by far.

Embattle

FH is my second home
I find it a bit sinister the way they feel obliged to talk about how much they love the party. It's all a bit cultish. What's wrong with joining a party that you agree with on its current policies being the best you see for the good of the country. They come across like they'd still love the party if its current policy was to gas jews.

Too tribal by far.

Momentum Kids debate: Michael Rosen and Laura Perrins - BBC News

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom