Its happend again

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
cyberia aka, artifact-stealer.

has yet proved shes a dumbass by stealing our loot when danos was killed, ive got several screenshots and at the moment writing a report to rightnow, she is in llaw arian and frankly i think llaw is really nice guild, nothing to do with them, but having such an idiot in llaw i simply cant belive - this isnt the first time she have done this, both with GoV and cloudsong, i really really hope that someone or something will stop her for good.

QQ thread so what? you would have been pissed off at her aswell.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
Were warned before about her in the "Erm? " thread by Mutoria just a few days ago.

Personally I always thought Llaw arian were a nice guild too but times change I guess. best not to tar them all because of a few bad apples.

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
Most annoyed that neither of you lot made a BG for credit. Just shows how fuckin greedy you are.
edit: Not talkin bout you Kami, for the people that was there, was so close getting credit, but yet so fuckin far away.

Kami

Can't get enough of FH
LordjOX said:
Most annoyed that neither of you lot made a BG for credit. Just shows how fuckin greedy you are.

not me I wasn't there, I was dying painfully to mids/albs at the time as they spanked hibs around our own frontier! :(

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
edit: Not talkin bout you Kami, for the people that was there, was so close getting credit, but yet so fuckin far away.

that not being greedy you wont get anything if you join bg anyways than credit gov was low on hp and she started to interupt our proccess and fucked up, we got up again and focused him and he died it was very frustrating and i was boxing so setting up at bg isnt that easy in that situation, im sorry you didnt credit, and im sorry our GoV was taken after we did it all alone.

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
well just report and she will get the gov deleted :) and 1 week ban ist easy :clap:

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
i dont thinks its real owner.. he/she dosent know me .. but previous owner did :eek:

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
how are u posting here when ure our MA atm ? :eek7:

im afraid ..i can go afk cause im a bb

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
well im jika :p I farmed most posts on BW when i was rvring with warden xDD

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
sphir said:

has yet proved shes a dumbass by stealing our loot when danos was killed, ive got several screenshots and at the moment writing a report to rightnow, she is in llaw arian and frankly i think llaw is really nice guild, nothing to do with them, but having such an idiot in llaw i simply cant belive - this isnt the first time she have done this, both with GoV and cloudsong, i really really hope that someone or something will stop her for good.

I was chking danos this morning and cyberia was there .. so I chked it out, when i started in russian he was like ????? what .. so its 99% not real kuca/devaster .. then he started speaking in english .. in some previous post some1 said he dosent speak english :D .. Anyway as it is not real Deva/Kuca .. mby u remove cyberia and those anis from LA ? Since I dont think that kuca-deva would aprove that he is taking artis from ppl that camp them :eek:

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
first of all its real owner lol

and 2nd of all stop fucking post here, why dont u just go to an officer and fix it.

I really doubt cyberia steals.

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
The owner of an account if responsible for all actions of that account, it does not matter who was playing the account at the time.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
sphir said:

sometimes its still proves how dumb peeps can be at times :touch:

they setup BG and now you can flame at me for another thousand years but a BG you gotta set loot treasurers than this stuff can never happens

how tough can it be ffs to set lootlvl 35 , loot treasurer <name> etc....

and than you come whine on FH about something like this crap about blablabla he stole this blabla he stole that , this is old news and if you setup a descent BG this can never happen period

start the flame

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
1)
gravedigger said:
sometimes its still proves how dumb peeps can be at times :touch:

they setup BG and now you can flame at me for another thousand years but a BG you gotta set loot treasurers than this stuff can never happens

how tough can it be ffs to set lootlvl 35 , loot treasurer <name> etc....
2) move to the other side when u pull if u really fear they'll outdamage u and aren't in bg

3) Fh whining helps nothing !!! tbh u end up looking like a jackass

4) as heste said, give a guild some credit and deal this matter with an officer

Deathspike

Banned
Aye the owner now is Russian cause i tryed inviteing her seval time to a bg and she replying only speak russian. i tryed to help a m8 get CS encounter but she just kept pulling everythink :(

Kuca

Fledgling Freddie
Hi, dear <Mystika> Hibernia - excalibur
sphir rr4L5 ML2 enchanter
eatmeh rr4L6 ML2 nightshade
arizr rr3L6 ML7 bard !
It is me real owner of Cyberia and proud member of Llaw Arian, the one with 2x rr9+ chars and lots of rr5-7 alts which i dont even mention. Sad to see how you blame one of oldest guilds and its guild mates for stealing artis. Yes, i borrowed my account to real life friend and yes he had been camping CS/GoV spot for few days trying to to get what he needs. And yes, i was there a couple of times and saw what he was excactly doing. And i even made GoV with him for myself either. Havent seen you there that time tho. Only few guys ware asking for credit. Don't know about other times if there were any. Whould be nice of you to post screenshots (you mentioned) where i can see how you have almost killed Danos and group of my friend managed to *steal* Danos ... (wonder how it can be possible when all what my friend has its couple of anis and druid.. and it take some time to make enough shrooms and buffs before you can even get enough to-hit bonus to touch Danos .. and doubt it can be done in combat mode without tank and properly working FoP or you pulled Danos to his shrooms?). I am sorry but i trust to my friend and i he told me that it is not truth what you've said in your post.

Truly yours, Cyberia/Kuca <Llaw Arian>.

Hadnatt

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:

and 2nd of all stop fucking post here, why dont u just go to an officer and fix it.

lol if he pm an officer all they would say i kthxbye, so imo these posts are needed :puke:

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Hestethun said:

i did heste, i did. toble said it wasnt real owner playing.. and if you dont belive she stole it, ive got plenty screenshots for you majt.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
Kuca said:
Hi, dear <Mystika> Hibernia - excalibur
sphir rr4L5 ML2 enchanter
eatmeh rr4L6 ML2 nightshade
arizr rr3L6 ML7 bard !
It is me real owner of Cyberia and proud member of Llaw Arian, the one with 2x rr9+ chars and lots of rr5-7 alts which i dont even mention. Sad to see how you blame one of oldest guilds and its guild mates for stealing artis. Yes, i borrowed my account to real life friend and yes he had been camping CS/GoV spot for few days trying to to get what he needs. And yes, i was there a couple of times and saw what he was excactly doing. And i even made GoV with him for myself either. Havent seen you there that time tho. Only few guys ware asking for credit. Don't know about other times if there were any. Whould be nice of you to post screenshots (you mentioned) where i can see how you have almost killed Danos and group of my friend managed to *steal* Danos ... (wonder how it can be possible when all what my friend has its couple of anis and druid.. and it take some time to make enough shrooms and buffs before you can even get enough to-hit bonus to touch Danos .. and doubt it can be done in combat mode without tank and properly working FoP or you pulled Danos to his shrooms?). I am sorry but i trust to my friend and i he told me that it is not truth what you've said in your post.

Truly yours, Cyberia/Kuca <Llaw Arian>.

get your facts straight, and tbh i dont care how many uber rr11 chars you have, your account your friend your problem, and this hasnt anything to do with llaw afaik?

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
screenshots:

and this isnt first time, people i met told me that cyberia aka. " your friend " has done this a few times.

gov respawns but a person shouldnt do such things, case sent to rightnow :wanker:

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
sphir said:
screenshots:

and this isnt first time, people i met told me that cyberia aka. " your friend " has done this a few times.

gov respawns but a person shouldnt do such things, case sent to rightnow :wanker:

have atleast the courage 2 setup screenshots on a descent site not a pay link site and personally i think it is B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T.

i know kuca for years she is friendly , mannered and a good friend ingame , i know she would never do that and yes it is a her now if you got probs with it talk with me about it ingame or otherwhys without descent proof keep ur mouth shut

and a second thing what you gonna say 2 rightnow ? :eek7:

oohhh look /whine he took my droppy ? like i said before if you do an artifact make a descent BG and set treasurer than you never have this noob (yes i call it noobish) stuff on this FH simply because they took a drop for instance

still seen no proof and still waitin maybe next time i get a post that i stole somethin wich i would/never do also but than again i know how 2 setup a BG

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
you should shut up, your quite pathetic.

first of all it was chanter,bb and me on bard who pulled Danos ONLY the 3 of us, so no need for any BG at ALL, but then this guy came and whined and when Danos dropped he took all the loot, and left, he wasnt in group nor in BG he wasnt titled to anything but still he took it all because of the encounter is so weakly designed, and it was cyberias friend as he claims who "didnt" do anything.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
sphir said:
you should shut up, your quite pathetic.

first of all it was chanter,bb and me on bard who pulled Danos ONLY the 3 of us, so no need for any BG at ALL, but then this guy came and whined and when Danos dropped he took all the loot, and left, he wasnt in group nor in BG he wasnt titled to anything but still he took it all because of the encounter is so weakly designed, and it was cyberias friend as he claims who "didnt" do anything.

ooh ye well mister 1337 if you had setup a descent BG even for 3 peeps maybe it wouldnt has happend , ever tought of that or you got an iq of 69 or somethin?

than again typin /BG loot treasurer might be sore for the fingers i know

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
they wanted artifact for them self thats what they wanted, and what they got by stealing it when it dropped.

well your comments shows that your IQ is bellow that given IQ you just posted, so please do yourself a favor, stop posting.

gravedigger

Fledgling Freddie
if you do an artifact even with 2 peeps make BG and this can never happen again /problem solved (even i do it)

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
IT can, people out of BG / group can pick up gov without outdamaging it at all. so it really dosnt matter. if they feel like being idiots they just grap it like aphios and run like forest gump.

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
links worked when i checked, but try this instead.

andree

Fledgling Freddie
Fun to see how all of the leet members of the mentioned guild tries to draw the attention from the original issue and instead starts flamin about unrelevant stuff like screenie hosts etc...

Better to solve the real problem imo, for both parts

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
I support Cyberia and belive that its her irl friend etc. I hope those things will not happend in the future.

For the guild wajn on LA and leet ppl shit we are so bad , go Fook ur self plz . has nothing to do with leetnes or guild to do :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom