Its happend again

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
:d:d:d
What artis are u stealing in WoW then mistar aphios ?

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Hestethun said:
why the fuck do treaten my members ? if u do that again u gonna get hurt ingame i promise u
bahahahaha

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
1st time in my life I have to agree with raven :D hahahaha

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
Devaster said:
Ok, look like things were done:

1. I left a friend of mine to play over night on my pc.
2. The friend saw daoc first time and had no clue, i teached him to spam shrooms and spread heal, he just wanted to play some.
3. The place where were animists was a netural one so they wont auto pull eramai or danos.
4. I told him if danos or eramai pops he does nothing but tell me if im avaible.
5. I realy doubt he did came with animists and druid to the place where ppl were killing danos, couse he doest have a clue what ground target means anyway.
6. I am pretty sure that ppl dragged danos to the shroom field.
7. Im not sure if CoC was changed when animists were introduced to game.
8. Im sure that dragging mobs into someones pbae is not allowed by CoC, pbae or shrom field is basicly same.
9. All stuff i had read here seamed bullcrap to me couse when i came home in the morning i didnt noticed any gov while checking loot for some cloudsong scrolls i needed.
10. After i saw couple of screenshots which were very bad made the only thing which interested me was when my druid picks up the loot including gov.
11. Yes druid picked up all loot.
12. Now i asked my friend wtf is goin on and where is the gov? he just said some fags dragged some big purp mob into shrooms couse they cold not kill it themselfs, ok but where is gov ? donno ~~ i did not know myself, couse i know he cant make a difference between a sell loot, sroll or artifact.
13. I have 2 govs atm one on CM one in housevault, but today morning i noticed a 3rd gov on some other char on the last spot in invenotry, the gov which i didnt knew about so~
14. When u log ingame give a pm on irc i'l give u the gov.
15. If anyone other ever will drag any mobs in my shrooms and i'l get loot - forget about the loot.

and u post that after screenies when ur wife said b4 u have nothing to do with it :p and I doubt that a person who hasent seen daoc b4 in his life can pull danos from some1 else by acident :p And play 3 chars activly + I doubt that killing centaurs all night can be fun for some1 who is playing game 1st time .. :p

sphir

Fledgling Freddie
yeah and i dragged Danos in to his shroom field, riiight - well got my gov, nm with this bs :)

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
fucking pathetic how so many people make big dramas out of little things

just give it a rest before it will be completely impossible to make a group, because theres always one person that has a grudge against another

i guess its too hard to just let the thread die though, someone did smt stupid, OLOLZ FLAME CREW INC

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
it is xdDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD stfu or im make u go down on all four xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

YoungElf

Fledgling Freddie
Vodkafairy said:
fucking pathetic how so many people make big dramas out of little things

just give it a rest before it will be completely impossible to make a group, because theres always one person that has a grudge against another

i guess its too hard to just let the thread die though, someone did smt stupid, OLOLZ FLAME CREW INC

Like some hibbies said even long ago, don't group with n00bs.

In fact, some leet people are just as worse... in different way making things hard and slow.

Neather I never got the joke of 2 greenier fields on sides of road. Always preferred to walk on the road itself, where there is less cow poo to step on.

Teiten

Fledgling Freddie
quite frankly i cant see what gov has to with "leetism" at all (and i dont want anyones opinion on this tyvm!). but dragging guilds or attitudes into this post is quite frankly stupid. stealing gov is stealing gov! dont bitch because the 1337s dont invite you

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
not going to reply to that stupid post because the thread wasn't made to discuss things like that

/shrug

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Vodkafairy said:
not going to reply to that stupid post because the thread wasn't made to discuss things like that

/shrug

it wasn't made to discuss anything, but we still did! such rebels we are! \o/

YoungElf

Fledgling Freddie
Teiten, but I quite much think it's all about the attitudes in game really. That seem to have dramatically changed during the time.

No matter what has changed it. The gaming community has kinda scattered into their own corners with rare peeks to the outside and fresh air (when they have to meet other people).

P.S. Somehow I quite much started to think about double morals and "loyal to own family first" as in overall of the people that numbers have been raising

andree

Fledgling Freddie
Teiten said:
quite frankly i cant see what gov has to with "leetism" at all (and i dont want anyones opinion on this tyvm!). but dragging guilds or attitudes into this post is quite frankly stupid. stealing gov is stealing gov! dont bitch because the 1337s dont invite you

If u dont want any1s opinion i suggest u stop postin on a public forum :)

Hestethun

Can't get enough of FH
Straef said:
More like stupidity and a failed attempt to look less stupid :(

well who cares xD ive never cared about what ppl think so i dont mind :x

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Hestethun said:
well who cares xD ive never cared about what ppl think so i dont mind :x
And proud of it? ;/ Not caring about stuff people say can be handy, but never caring about other people is antisocial rather than good, imo :eek:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Hestethun said:
like i said dont care :x
Sorry, I failed to understand the first few times you said so, it's all clear now! :rolleyes:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Hestethun, look, I searched on yahoo. Hestethun +whine. Imagine that, a picture.. lets take a look shall we!
arguing.jpg

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
DavidH said:
Hestethun, look, I searched on yahoo. Hestethun +whine. Imagine that, a picture.. lets take a look shall we!
That would apply to me too :<

Summoner

Fledgling Freddie
oh nice thread :p

and i bet it's Jika stole all the artie while he was MA in grp ;)

Hi, Kuca :)

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Wow ..GoV is the new fins and I havent caused any trouble there yet ..shit ..should have stole one of them before leaving ..would get more views than a quit thread..remember ! aphios went out as a celebrity ! really ! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom