Ups, they did it again

Tor_nada2004

Fledgling Freddie
Seems like albs done the same thing as usualy , that's theyr reputation (alarm clock realm) why couldnt they go for relic like us , at prime time after 5 GMT so ppl would be home , so would be a great zerg , BECAUSE they cant , that's simple , ehm , thing happens and that's all , hope to see mastade's raid and get relics back and theyr

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Don't mix up regular albs with Custodia Malecwhateverwho cares. They're known for....let's call it late night action, I will not comment any further, cause we all know that everyone can play the game like they want etc. etc.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
:fluffle:
Basic_X said:
well it aint nice when CM takes the relic when everyone else is asleep now is it? :twak:

they are just playing at another time than rest of people.. nothing to whine about tbh. if they wanna make those early raids let them! if you really care so much about it then you should stay up instead of crying the day after :fluffle:

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Fuaip said:
:fluffle:

they are just playing at another time than rest of people.. nothing to whine about tbh. if they wanna make those early raids let them! if you really care so much about it then you should stay up instead of crying the day after :fluffle:
no i dont whine, tbh i stopped RvRing a while ago due to the mindless zerging all over when its IRvR somewere. or its a deadland untill the next IRvR popps up.
well except for the stealthzerg now and then.
i realy wounder how people made it before the term "Irvr" came up. we had NF a while before we found out how we could farm rps with IRvR. :touch:

Finculin

Fledgling Freddie
Well...might you be it ?...hmm...I...wonder...

Fuaip said:
cry more:kissit:
Yep you are the moron weve been longing for arent you ?
Well atleast you are the moron...end of story...!?:twak:

/Finculin

ps. Its rediculous to take the relics when no one is on, and 10 times more so when you are the overpopulated realm. ds.

Fuaip

Can't get enough of FH
well, tbh im just tired of people whining again and again about the relics and that early raids.. dudes, they are just doing it the easy way! Why try take them at primetime if you are online in the middle of the night without anyone trying to stop you?
:puke:

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Fuaip said:
cry more:kissit:

Not being nasty, but if you can't actually contribute, either constructively or with a thoughtful whine, don't bother imo :puke:

It happens but we don't need to be happy about AC raids, so let people whine if they like - and I do :(

Everz

FH is my second home
Fuaip said:
well, tbh im just tired of people whining again and again about the relics and that early raids.. dudes, they are just doing it the easy way! Why try take them at primetime if you are online in the middle of the night without anyone trying to stop you?
jesus fua, whats turned you into a clueless idiot?

Finculin

Fledgling Freddie
Ooops sorry...abit drunk and got abit to litteral!:)

Fuaip said:

Yea, I know, and ofc you are right. Whining wount help...much anyway!:)
But anyway when we are done whining here lets get it on and punish them Albies all the way through Albion!:)

/Finculin

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom