It happened again

TrezDK

Fledgling Freddie
Well, it happened again, this time it was the albs who took our power relic because we let them have Crim.

So to all you iRvR loving ppl, hope you will enjoy the 10% extra damage the albs are gonna hit you with.

We were 14 chars in RvR and 4 of those were BBs, so 10 ppl trying first to defend nGed, then defend DC.

After DC fell we went to relic gate to defend but steamrolled, then we went to relic keep, and got steamrolled.

Went back to relic wall to try and take them as they left, got steamrolled.

Then we took back DC and went for nGed, and as I am typing this, just before I go to bed, we didn't have nGed because of Horner and his band of sorc loving friends.

Oh and btw, we were up against 4-5 FG albs so I don't wanna hear any whining!!!

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
TrezDK said:
Well, it happened again, this time it was the albs who took our power relic because we let them have Crim.

So to all you iRvR loving ppl, hope you will enjoy the 10% extra damage the albs are gonna hit you with.

We were 14 chars in RvR and 4 of those were BBs, so 10 ppl trying first to defend nGed, then defend DC.

After DC fell we went to relic gate to defend but steamrolled, then we went to relic keep, and got steamrolled.

Went back to relic wall to try and take them as they left, got steamrolled.

Then we took back DC and went for nGed, and as I am typing this, just before I go to bed, we didn't have nGed because of Horner and his band of sorc loving friends.

Oh and btw, we were up against 4-5 FG albs so I don't wanna hear any whining!!!

That had nothing to do with Irvr or Albs (just a few). Its this Gay Alb Guild who took the Relic. It doesnt matter if they had crim or not. They just take all the needed Keeps and get the Relic at 5am!

kiliarien

Part of the furniture
Well done for defending all those who did.

They need to put these goddamn relics on prime-time only timers, this AC stuff is starting to bug a lot of people I think.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
kiliarien said:
Well done for defending all those who did.

They need to put these goddamn relics on prime-time only timers, this AC stuff is starting to bug a lot of people I think.

I Blame you as you got 6 weeks off work and should of been there defending them.

:kissit:

Dam roleplayer lol

Soulja

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Albs are some sneaky ninjas who only attack at night you know..? :wanker:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom